1. Marxist historiography is a school of historiography influenced by Marxism, the chief tenets of which are the centrality of social class and economic constraints in determining historical outcomes
2. Marxist historiography has made contributions to the history of the working class, oppressed nationalities, and the methodology of history from below.
Marxist, Made, Methodology
3. Marxist thinking claims that capitalists and workers are constantly struggling
4. What were the Marxist views of religion? Because the worker under the capitalist regimes was miserable and alienated, religious beliefs were sustained
5. Beware the Marxist Cycle Its deconstruction agenda takes three main forms: Marxism dehumanizes all persons, demoralizes all relationships, and decivilizes all institutions
Marxist, Main, Marxism
6. Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors said in a newly surfaced video from 2015 that she and her fellow organizers are “trained Marxists” – making clear their movement’s
Matter, Marxists, Making, Movement
7. In a Facebook post labeling Black Lives Matter as a Marxist movement, PragerU included a video interview with Carol Swain, a Black conservative and former professor at Vanderbilt and Princeton
Matter, Marxist, Movement
8. Marxist definition, an adherent of Karl Marx or his theories
9. Marxist synonyms, Marxist pronunciation, Marxist translation, English dictionary definition of Marxist
10. She was a closely associated with Steve Phillips, one of the leading Marxist-Leninists on campus and a long-time affiliate with the League of Revolutionary Struggle, a pro-Chinese Communist group.
11. Marxist philosophy or Marxist theory are works in philosophy that are strongly influenced by Karl Marx's materialist approach to theory, or works written by Marxists.Marxist philosophy may be broadly divided into Western Marxism, which drew from various sources, and the official philosophy in the Soviet Union, which enforced a rigid reading of Marx called dialectical materialism, in particular
Marxist, Marx, Materialist, Marxists, May, Marxism, Materialism
12. BLM Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors admits BLM is a Hard Left Marxist Organisation "We are Marxists, we are Ideological" The Real News Source Link,https://therea
13. The book that best illustrates the thinking that drew geographers to Marxist theory is Harvey's Social Justice and the City (1973), which explains the shift in Harvey's thinking from liberal to Marxist
14. By the end of the 1970s, Marxist approaches had expanded to create a new orthodoxy.
15. To be a Marxist doesn’t require belief in an armed uprising to bring about a new world, in violent change or authoritarianism
16. Backlash against Black Lives Matter includes branding it as Marxist
17. Marxist Humanist, one of the main theorists in the Praxis Group and long-time editor of the journal Praxis
18. Mihailo Marković (1927-2010) < 5 Serbian Marxist philosopher, one of the first and fiercest critics of the Stalinist philosophical theses in Yugoslavia, led …
Mihailo, Markovi, Marxist
19. From a Marxist perspective, the poem can be considered both a criticism of materialistic attitudes and a reflection of the language of commodification
20. His Marxist army, known as the Khmer Rouge, conquered the capital city of Cambodia on April 17, 1975
21. And the revolution is a Marxist revolution
22. Marxian economics, or Marxist economics, focuses on the role of labor in the development of an economy and is critical of the classical approach to wages and productivity developed by Adam Smith
23. The grief and anger was over Ferguson (understandably so), but it was channeled to explicitly Marxist action and change
24. Marxist sociology and Marxist economics have no connection to religious issues and make no assertions about such things
25. On the other hand, Marxist philosophy is famously atheistic, although some Marxist scholars, both Christian and non-Christian, have insisted that Marxist philosophy and the philosophy of Marx and Engels are significantly
26. Many conservatives insist Black Lives Matter is a Marxist, anti-police, radical organization that wants to tear down America
Many, Matter, Marxist
27. Additionally, Marxist criticism would argue that a work is the product of the society it was written in, and contemplate whether the author was making a commentary of that society.
28. Black Lives Matter, colloquially known as BLM, is a Marxist organization that is in fundamental opposition to the values that America was founded upon.
29. It was run by 21 white, socialist, atheist, Marxist Democrats
30. Marxist critics are also interested in how the lower or working classes are oppressed - in everyday life and in literature
31. The Marxist school follows a process of thinking called the material dialectic
32. - Marxist ideas on how to change society, i.e., on the strategy for transition from capitalism, are also strongly criticised by the Anarchists
33. Marxists think capitalism must be fought and overthrown through violent revolution, because the capitalist class will never voluntary give up any of its power or privileges.
34. The following is an introduction to the latest publication by Marxist Books, The Revolutionary Philosophy of Marxism, by the editor of In Defence of Marxism, Alan Woods
35. This new selection of writings on dialectical materialism is now available for purchase at a special launch price on MarxistBooks.com .
36. Website of the International Marxist Tendency
37. Marxist feminism is a philosophical variant of feminism that incorporates and extends Marxist theory
38. Marxist feminism analyzes the ways in which women are exploited through capitalism and the individual ownership of private property
39. According to Marxist feminists, women's liberation can only be achieved by dismantling the capitalist systems in which they contend much of women's labor is
40. ARRI Media has closed a deal with Crescendo House – a new boutique distribution company – for North American rights on Marxist vampire comedy “Bloodsuckers,” following its world premiere
Marxist (noun) · Marxists (plural noun)
Marxists believe that human society is based on material forces. In other words, in order for any human society to exist, humans must produce the necessities of life which enable us to survive: food, shelter, water, etc.
The definition of Marxism is the theory of Karl Marx which says that society's classes are the cause of struggle and that society should have no classes. An example of Marxism is replacing private ownership with co-operative ownership. YourDictionary definition and usage example. "Marxism.".
Today about half the people in the world live under governments regarded as Marxist. Some examples of Marxist countries are these: Soviet Union, China, Poland, Cuba, East Germany, Vietnam, and Ethiopia. Marxist is the term often used to describe communists,...
Lenin says Marxism differs from anarchism in that it recognizes the need for a state and for state power in the period of revolution in general, and in the period of transition from capitalism to socialism in particular Anarchism does not recognize the importance of state at all, whereas Marxism recognizes its importance.