1. Marvelous definition is - causing wonder : astonishing
2. How to use Marvelous in a sentence.
3. Marvelous definition, superb; excellent; great: a Marvelous show
4. 117 synonyms of Marvelous from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 83 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Find another word for Marvelous
6. Marvelous: causing wonder or astonishment.
7. Marvelous Designer / 3D Design & Entertainment Software It is used as a 3D modeling tool to create high-resolution 3D clothes such as intricately pleated dresses and rugged uniforms
8. The latest tweets from @Marvelous_Realm
9. Watch and enjoy this very funny comedy video as funny Marvelous will return for fight back in this part two of Marvelous SURPRISE..PLEASE LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE!
10. Find 487 listings related to Marvelous Marvins Dunk Tank Party Rental in Redmond on YP.com
11. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Marvelous Marvins Dunk Tank Party Rental locations in Redmond, WA.
More, Marvelous, Marvins
12. Marvelous Women, Seattle, Washington
13. Marvelous Women is a community of soul-seekers
14. Terracotta Red Bistro: Marvelous! - See 299 traveler reviews, 10 candid photos, and great deals for Everett, WA, at Tripadvisor.
15. Find 121 ways to say Marvelous, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
16. Marvelous synonyms, Marvelous pronunciation, Marvelous translation, English dictionary definition of Marvelous
17. (株式会社マーベラス, Kabushiki-gaisha Māberasu, previously known as Marvelous AQL) is a Japanese video game developer and publisher, and anime producer
18. The company was formed in October 2011 by the merger of the original Marvelous Entertainment, AQ Interactive, and Liveware.
19. Marvelous Promotions 33272 Groesbeck Hwy
20. PlayStation Store Discounts Available on 'Marvelous' titles
21. Marvelous Lyrics: Pipe that shit up, TnT / I swear it been a lil' minute, (It's Malik on the track) / I swear it been a lil' minute, yeah / (Tahj Money) / I'm serious, I ain't talked to my nigga in
Marvelous, Minute, Malik, Money, My
22. The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel is an American period comedy-drama streaming television series, created by Amy Sherman-Palladino, that premiered on March 17, 2017, on Prime Video.Taking place in the late 1950s and early 1960s, the series stars Rachel Brosnahan as Miriam "Midge" Maisel, a New York housewife who discovers she has a knack for stand-up comedy and pursues a career in it.
Marvelous, Mrs, Maisel, March, Miriam, Midge
23. Catch up on everything that happened in the second season of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
Marvelous, Mrs, Maisel
24. Marvelous's summer performance tour in 2017, included performances and stage appearances at South by South-West Music Festival (SXSW) in Austin, Texas, with his debut single "Bet on Your Life"
25. Shutting down stages from New York City, Texas, Vermont, and Boston all the way to the Dominican Republic, Marvelous was soon recognized by his unique
26. Marvellous is an alternative form of Marvelous
27. Marvelous is an alternative form of marvellous
28. As adjectives the difference between Marvelous and marvellous is that Marvelous is exciting wonder or surprise; astonishing; wonderful while marvellous is exciting wonder or surprise; astonishing; wonderful.
29. Of the highest or best kind or quality; first-rate: has a Marvelous collection of rare books.
30. Marvelous (US), marvellous (UK) adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." formal (causing wonder) merveilleux, merveilleuse adj adjectif: modifie un nom
Marvelous, Marvellous, Merveilleux, Merveilleuse, Modifie
31. There was a wonderful little short four-year time period when Marvelous things happened
32. What a Marvelous thing you've done Some folks see my faults Lord you see my accomplishments Even the good work you have begun in me You also see my finish No not half done Every battle already won I can't help but praise you lord For the Marvelous things you've done What a wonderful thing What a glorious thing What a Marvelous things It's
Marvelous, My, Me
34. Stream Tracks and Playlists from Marvelous on your desktop or mobile device.
35. Just learned a few minutes ago that Marvelous Marvin Hagler is dead
Minutes, Marvelous, Marvin
36. Hopkins the Marvelous is an NPC in Springvale, Mondstadt who sells Holy Water during daytime
37. 131.9k Followers, 4,115 Following, 1,597 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Margie The Marvelous One (@Marvelousv)
Margie, Marvelous, Marvelousv
38. Marvelous Nails & Spa, Covington, LA
39. Hummingbird Feathers Inspired by the Marvelous feathers of the hummingbird
40. Celebrate the Marvelous world of Mrs
41. Synonyms for Marvelous in Free Thesaurus
42. 51 synonyms for Marvelous: amazing, astonishing, astounding, fabulous, fantastic, fantastical
43. Re: "Marvelous" or "Marvellous"? Originally Posted by fivejedjon Would it not be better thus: You might say that "marvellous" is a British (language) word and "Marvelous" is an American (language) word
Marvelous, Marvellous, Might
44. What a Marvelous thing You've done You gave that I might live You gave that I might be set free Exchanged Your life for mine What a Marvelous thing You've done What a wonderful thing What a glorious thing What a Marvelous things It's Marvelous Marvelous, Marvelous So Marvelous, so Marvelous So Marvelous Yes, it's Marvelous Oh, so Marvelous Oh
Marvelous, Might, Mine
45. ‘Marvelous and the Black Hole’ Review: Appealing Odd-Couple Ode to the Magic of, Well, Magic A young girl forms an unlikely bond with an eccentric magician in …
Marvelous, Magic, Magician
46. Marvelous Marvin Hagler stopped Thomas Hearns in a fight that lasted less than eight minutes yet was so epic that it still lives in boxing lore
Marvelous, Marvin, Minutes
47. Marvelous Marvin Hagler died at the age of 66 on Saturday
48. "Marvelous Marvin Hagler was among the greatest athletes that Top Rank ever promoted
49. ‘Those Marvelous blue eyes blazed in fury, shooting brilliant sparks and glowing embers.’ ‘The castles and estate homes have always been such a Marvelous experience to view and hear historical facts to accompany the narrative.’ ‘This is a technically Marvelous film, choreographed right over the top.’
marvellous (adjective) · marvelous (adjective)
Marvelous is the adjective form of the noun marvel, which most commonly means a thing that causes wonder. Marvelous can mean causing wonder, as well as improbable, but both of these senses are much less common than its primary meaning of "wonderful.". In British English, it is commonly spelled marvellous.
Definition of marvelous. 1 : causing wonder : astonishing the marvelous directional sense of migrating birds. 2 : miraculous, supernatural Gothic tales of marvelous and bizarre happenings. 3 : of the highest kind or quality : notably superior has a marvelous way with children.
marvellous - being or having the character of a miracle. miraculous, marvelous. supernatural - not existing in nature or subject to explanation according to natural laws; not physical or material; "supernatural forces and occurrences and beings".
The word above "Marvellous" is the correct spelling for the word. It is very easy to misspell a word like Marvellous, therefore you can use TellSpell as a spell checker.