1. Marry: [verb] to join in marriage according to law or custom
2. Marry synonyms, Marry pronunciation, Marry translation, English dictionary definition of Marry
3. Take a husband or wife; wed; combine, connect, join: The new cars Marry …
4. Marry definition, to take in marriage: After dating for five years, I finally asked her to Marry me
Marry, Marriage, Me
5. 20 synonyms of Marry from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 46 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Marry: to perform the ceremony of marriage for
7. Find 50 ways to say Marry, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. 52 rows · An individual can Marry in the United States as of right, without parental consent or other …
9. M!divorce @User#1231 This does the opposite of the Marry command, as you can imagine
10. Marry Your Favorite Character Online is a site where you can virtually Marry the character or personality of your dreams ;)! This is also a very good way to show your love to a certain character, actor or personality and see which other people fancy him/her ^_^ (Yah, I knowwe have to share).
11. Girls who Marry before 18 are at greater risk of becoming victims of domestic violence, than those who Marry later, especially when they are married to a much older man
Marry, Married, Much, Man
12. This is a plugin that allows you to Marry in minecraft to get acces to special features
13. To Marry (someone)- this is the general verb
14. The basic elements of a marriage are: (1) the parties' legal ability to Marry each other, (2) mutual consent of the …
Marriage, Marry, Mutual
15. Will you Marry The Artist, The Protector, The Executive, or The Caregiver? Each of these characters has a different personality with different traits
16. Take this quiz to find out what kind of person you will Marry…
17. 1300, marien, of parents or superiors, "to give (offspring) in marriage," also intransitive, "to enter into the conjugal state, take a husband or wife," from Old French marier "to get married; to Marry off, give in marriage; to bring together in marriage," from Latin marītāre "to wed, Marry, give in marriage" (source of Italian maritare, Spanish and Portuguese maridar), from
Marien, Marriage, Marier, Married, Marry, Mar, Maritare, Maridar
18. Marry the man today, and change his ways tomorrow
19. Dr Dolor Entertainment presents the official audio for “Marry“ by star artist Teni.(C) 2019 Dr Dolor Entertainmenthttp://vevo.ly/HfzqQ3
20. Fuck Marry Kill (also known as Chuck Fuck Marry or Kill Bang Marry) is a game as old as puberty itself, allowing you and your friends to judge others and plan your hypothetical lives
21. The name of the game says it all – you’ll be given three people or characters, of whom you must choose one to chuck, one to fuck, and one to Marry.
22. Inflections of 'Marry' (v): (⇒ conjugate) marries v 3rd person singular Marrying v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." married v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." married v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form
Marry, Marries, Marrying, Married, Man
24. But when Kat learns, seconds before her vows, that Bastian has been unfaithful, she decides to Marry Charlie, a stranger in the crowd, instead.
25. Synonyms for Marry in Free Thesaurus
26. 55 synonyms for Marry: tie the knot, wed, take the plunge, walk down the aisle, get hitched, get spliced, become man and wife, plight your troth, wed, espouse
27. The attempt to Marry medieval plainsong with speed metal produced interesting results
Marry, Medieval, Metal
28. At the time it was illegal in Great Britain to Marry one's deceased wife's sister, so Hunt travelled abroad to Marry her
29. Over time, groups that Marry out had an advantage over those that did not, so eventually all groups developed incest taboos.
30. You are gonna Marry an underwear model! Sexy, in shape, and totally guilt free - you are gonna Marry a model, and not just any model: Underwear Model! You will meet in a small cafe in the middle of the town
Marry, Model, Meet, Middle
31. Marry You Lyrics: It's a beautiful night / We're looking for something dumb to do / Hey baby, I think I wanna Marry you / Is it the look in your eyes, or is it this dancing juice? / Who cares, baby
32. Listen to all All sentences (with pause) Used with verbs: " He asked me to Marry him in December
33. (asked) " We are going to Marry in July
34. (be + going to, be + planning to) " I want to Marry my boyfriend
35. (husband, wife) " I want to Marry my boyfriend someday
36. Marry definition: When two people get married or Marry , they legally become partners in a special ceremony Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Marry, Married, Meaning
37. It just resonated with me, so I stuck it into 'Marry You'"
38. Author's Notes: This story was inspired by the Bruno Mars song "Marry You"
39. Never Marry for money, but Marry where money is proverb Wealth should not be one's primary focus in choosing a spouse, but it is an important consideration
40. To Marry a Duke has an interesting story that is not so much about the romance as it is about honesty communication and healing severe past emotional scars
41. NAS: age Marry and are given in marriage, KJV: world Marry, and INT: age this Marry and are given in marriage
42. Luke 20:35 V-PIA-3P GRK: νεκρῶν οὔτε γαμοῦσιν οὔτε γαμίζονται NAS: neither Marry nor KJV: neither Marry, nor INT: [the] dead neither Marry nor …
43. Will You Marry Me Tag - Hand Stamped Pet Proposal - Engraved Dog Cat Collar Charm Tags - Mom Dad Engagement Idea - Brass or Aluminum Disc BERKLEYandBEAN
Marry, Me, Mom
44. 5 out of 5 stars (3,228) $ 16.00 FREE shipping Add to Favorites Marriage Proposal Yard Signs - Will You Marry Me? - Yard Sign Outdoor Lawn Decorations - Fun Unique Way to Ask Your Partner to
Marriage, Marry, Me
45. "Kiss, Marry, Kill" is for muggles
46. Marry translate: 男人和女人, 娶；嫁；（和…）结婚, （牧师或官员）为…证婚，为…主持婚礼, 融合, （两种品质或特征）融合
47. G D Who cares baby, I think I wanna Marry you
48. G D Hey baby, I think I wanna Marry you.
49. Faith Smith: Marry is the golden choice because you assume you’re living together and sleeping together for an extended period of time
50. The Fuck-Marry-Kill part was based on the game played where someone gives a person the names of three people (usually celebrities) and the person would have