1. Definition of Marmoreal : of, relating to, or suggestive of marble or a marble statue especially in coldness or aloofness Other Words from Marmoreal When Should You Use Marmoreal? Example Sentences Learn More about Marmoreal
Marmoreal, Marble, More
2. Adjective of or like marble: skin of Marmoreal smoothness.
3. Marmoreal is a Bullet Hell Action RPG with magical girls, swords and fully automatic crossbows
4. What does Marmoreal mean? Resembling marble, as in smoothness, whiteness, or hardness
Marmoreal, Mean, Marble
5. Marmoreal® IS AN ENGINEERED MARBLE FOR ARCHITECTURAL SURFACES DEVELOPED IN COLLABORATION WITH THE BRITISH DESIGNER MAX LAMB
Marmoreal, Marble, Max
6. Marmoreal® is offered in two colourways, one with a white background, and the other black.
7. Marmoreal is a high specification architectural material for use in a wide spectrum of interior applications.
8. Marmoreal is the kingdom of The White Queen
9. Marmoreal is your classic marble Carrara tile that never goes out of style
10. Marmoreal $0.00 12x12 / Hexagon Grey Calacatta - $0.00 12x12 / Hexagon Gold Calacatta - $0.00 12x12 / Square Grey Calacatta - $0.00 12x12 / Square Gold Calacatta - $0.00
11. Marmoreal is an old-fashioned, fancy word for “marble-like.” The word Marmoreal comes from the Latin marmoreus for "of marble.” Marble is a type of limestone that is usually smooth and white. Marmoreal hit the scene just in time to describe all those pale white smooth faces of the Victorian age.
Marmoreal, Marble, Marmoreus
12. Marmoreal definition: of, relating to, or resembling marble Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Marmoreal, Marble, Meaning
13. But with any great revival comes a solid reinvention: Enter Marmoreal, an engineered marble that’s slowly coming to …
14. Marmoreal is an engineered marble for architectural surfaces developed in collaboration with the British designer Max Lamb
Marmoreal, Marble, Max
15. ‘The juxtaposition of very loud and very soft chords (with many pregnant pauses in between) creates a frozen or Marmoreal effect.’ ‘A Victorian era adjective floats to mind: Marmoreal, with its connotations of smoothness, paleness, and death.’
Many, Marmoreal, Mind
16. (2) As such, his physique evokes the structure of bodybuilding's frontiersmen: Marmoreal monsters who were as thick and deep as they were wide, because they defied their bodies rather than ├ö├ç├┐listened to them.├ö├ç├û (3) The oxymoronic ├ö├ç├┐gripped undulation├ö├ç├û suggests the Marmoreal …
17. Gods, whom Art ever must avow, Ruled the Marmoreal sky's demesne
18. The Marmoreal and academic work seemed wonderfully warm and original in that room at Bycars
19. We trust the alabaster lady has by now regained her property and with it her Marmoreal calm
20. His prophetic assurance cast a fresh shade of apprehension over her Marmoreal brow.
21. Pale, Marmoreal Eliot was there last week, like a chapped office boy on a high stool, with a cold in his head, until he warms a little, which he did
22. John Updike described her writing as Marmoreal and elegant – thus pasted in the back of book “That Mighty Sculptor, Time”
23. View all by Marmoreal Dev Creator; Follow Marmoreal Dev Follow Following Marmoreal Dev Following; Add To Collection Collection; Community; Devlog; Submission to AGDG DEMO DAY 37; Submission to AGDG DEMO DAY 36; Submission to AGDG DEMO DAY 35; Submission to AGDG DEMO DAY 34; Submission to AGDG DEMO D4Y: PURGE OF THE NODEVS; Submission to AGDG
24. Dictionary entry overview: What does Marmoreal mean? • Marmoreal (adjective) The adjective Marmoreal has 1 sense:
25. Of or relating to or characteristic of marble Familiarity information: Marmoreal used as an adjective is very rare.
26. Marmoreal (mɑːˈmɔːrɪəl) or less commonly marmorean
27. Adj (Geological Science) of, relating to, or resembling marble: a Marmoreal complexion
28. The Marmoreal Tomb Campaign Starter is Ernest G
29. Marmoreal is an engineered marble devised by Max Lamb in 2014
Marmoreal, Marble, Max
30. Definition of Marmoreal adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
31. Marmoreal Meaning: "of, pertaining to, or resembling marble," 1723, from Latin marmoreus "of marble," from marmor (see… See definitions of Marmoreal.
Marmoreal, Meaning, Marble, Marmoreus, Marmor
32. Synonyms for Marmoreal in Free Thesaurus
33. 1 synonym for Marmoreal: marmorean
34. What are synonyms for Marmoreal?
35. Definition of Marmoreal adjective in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
36. While the Marmoreal poetics of preservation looks forward to judgment--"So, till the judgment that yourself arise, / You live in this, and dwell in lovers' eyes" (13-14) as Sonnet 55 puts it with revelatory flair (13)-- the monuments, when not left for oblivion, find themselves refaced and restored in later ages.
37. Marmoreal Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Marmoreal in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
38. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Marmoreal in Urdu is سنگ مرمر کا, and in roman we write it …
Meanings, Meaning, Marmoreal
39. 2,001 Marmoreal products are offered for sale by suppliers on Alibaba.com, of which marble accounts for 2%, quartz watches accounts for 1%, and bathroom sinks accounts for 1%
40. A wide variety of Marmoreal options are available to you, such as calcite, dolomite, and onyx.
41. Marmoreal, Rio Verde, Goias, Brazil
42. Marmoreal, a new multi-chromatic engineered marble, was presented in an immersive display that saw the walls and floor of one room covered in the composite, with matching furniture camouflaged throughout
Marmoreal, Multi, Marble, Matching
43. Marmoreal (Thesaurus) Marmolada marmoset
Marmoreal, Marmolada, Marmoset
44. Marmoreal is a single player fantasy top-down shooter
45. How to say Marmoreal in English? Pronunciation of Marmoreal with 1 audio pronunciation, 7 synonyms, 2 translations and more for Marmoreal.
46. High quality Marmoreal gifts and merchandise
47. What Marmoreal means in Bengali, Marmoreal meaning in Bengali, Marmoreal definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of Marmoreal in Bengali
Marmoreal, Means, Meaning
48. Unscrambling Marmoreal through our powerful word unscrambler yields 118 different words
49. 118 anagrams of Marmoreal were found by unscrambling letters in M A R M O R E A L
50. Marmoreal - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
51. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Marmoreal adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (like marble) marmóreo/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa [b]grande[/b]", "mujer [b]alta[/b]").
Marmoreal, Marble, Marm, Mujer
52. GRAND DUKE: You get all the COUNT rewards, plus Benoist Poire runs the Marmoreal Tomb or Hobby Shop Dungeon game for you and your friends online, via Skype or Google Hangouts, for 4 sessions of 3 hours minimum
It is also the parent of marmoreal, which has been used in English since the mid-1600s. Marbleize, another marmor descendant, came later, making its print debut around 1854. The obscure adjective marmorate, meaning "veined like marble," dates to the 16th century and hasn't seen much use since.
The obscure adjective marmorate, meaning "veined like marble," dates to the 16th century and hasn't seen much use since. Recent Examples on the Web The marmoreal cool of Debbie Harry and the band's razor-sharp duds plastered across TV screens helped define the nascent new wave genre, which would set the tone for many a mallrat's wardrobe.
Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia . Resembling marble, as in smoothness, whiteness, or hardness. [From Latin marmoreus, from marmor, marble .] American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company.
(Geological Science) of, relating to, or resembling marble: a marmoreal complexion. of or like marble. Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc.