See also: Marginalize Marginalized Marginally Marginal Margin Margs Marginals Marga Margay Marge Margo Margot Margie Margined Margins Marginalia Margate Margaux Margent Margiela Margining Marginate Marginated Margrave Marginalization
1. Marginalize definition is - to relegate to an unimportant or powerless position within a society or group
2. How to use Marginalize in a sentence
3. Marginalize synonyms, Marginalize pronunciation, Marginalize translation, English dictionary definition of Marginalize
4. Marginalize definition, to place in a position of marginal importance, influence, or power: the government's attempts to Marginalize criticism and restore public confidence
5. Marginalize: 1 v relegate to a lower or outer edge, as of specific groups of people “We must not Marginalize the poor in our society” Synonyms: marginalise Type of: interact act together or towards others or with others
Marginalize, Must, Marginalise
6. Find 22 ways to say Marginalize, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. What does Marginalize mean? The definition of Marginalize is to treat a person or group as unimportant, insignificant or of lower status
8. Marginalized definition is - relegated to a marginal position within a society or group
9. How to use Marginalized in a sentence
10. The original meaning of the verb “to Marginalize” was this: “to write notes in the margin of.” While that definition is, today, obsolete, it provides a helpful visual for the modern meaning of the term.
Meaning, Marginalize, Margin, Modern
11. (tr) to relegate to the fringes, out of the mainstream; make seem unimportant: various economic assumptions Marginalize women.
Mainstream, Make, Marginalize
12. Marginalize (v.) 1832, "to make marginal notes," from marginal + -ize.The meaning "force into a position of powerlessness" is attested by 1929
Marginalize, Make, Marginal, Meaning
13. Related: Marginalized; marginalizing.
14. * Good luck with this one: Grover Norquist says the GOP needs to "Marginalize" Islamophobia among right-wingers and "make it clear that there's no place for that in the party of Reagan."Happy Hour Roundup
15. Breitbart says he suspects the accusations were just a cynical attempt by the left and elements of the media to "Marginalize" the Tea Party movement.
Media, Marginalize, Movement
16. Nouns for Marginalize include margent, margents, margin, marginal, marginalia, marginalisation, marginalisations, marginaliser, marginalisers, marginalism
Marginalize, Margent, Margents, Margin, Marginal, Marginalia, Marginalisation, Marginalisations, Marginaliser, Marginalisers, Marginalism
17. Marginalize definition: To Marginalize a group of people means to make them feel isolated and unimportant
Marginalize, Means, Make
18. Marginalize meaning, definition, what is Marginalize: to make a person or a group of people un: Learn more.
Marginalize, Meaning, Make, More
19. See authoritative translations of Marginalize in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
20. ‘The term ethnic minority is often used to refer to Marginalized cultural groups.’ ‘Literature that is widely taught today includes writings by women and members of other historically Marginalized groups.’
Minority, Marginalized, Members
21. Marginalize synonyms, Marginalize pronunciation, Marginalize translation, English dictionary definition of Marginalize
22. Conjugate Marginalize in every English verb tense including present, past, and future.
23. ‘The term ethnic minority is often used to refer to Marginalized cultural groups.’ ‘Literature that is widely taught today includes writings by women and members of other historically Marginalized groups.’
Minority, Marginalized, Members
24. We've always been Marginalized, exploited, and constantly threatened
25. Female employees complained of being Marginalized by management
26. Rationality equals oppression and the silencing of Marginalized voices! 4
27. Marginalized communities globally are forced to confront deeply ingrained societal issues that often place them in second place, a
28. The NFL did its best to discredit and Marginalize Omalu's discovery.: We can no longer afford to Marginalize ourselves as a party.: The church has indeed tended to discount and Marginalize the victims of domestic violence as well as the perpetrator.: Instead of courting carriers, equipment vendors now try to Marginalize them by directly attacking new revenue streams.
29. History books are filled with various citations of discrimination against the Marginalized groups including the scheduled tribes, scheduled caste, the disabled and women where they were explicitly denied hygienic water, nutritious food and a safe place to sleep in.
30. Synonyms for Marginalize in Free Thesaurus
31. 1 synonym for Marginalize: marginalise
32. What are synonyms for Marginalize?
33. Definition of Marginalize in the Definitions.net dictionary
34. What does Marginalize mean? Information and translations of Marginalize in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Marginalize, Mean, Most
35. Marginalize somebody to make somebody feel as if they are not important and cannot influence decisions or events; to put somebody in a position in which they have no power Topics Social issues c2
36. Marginalize [sth], also UK: marginalise [sth] ⇒ vtr transitive verb: Verb taking a direct object--for example, "Say something." "She found the cat." (push [sth] to the side) ~을 소외시키다, ~을 무시하다 동(타) The government attempted to Marginalize criticism and restore public confidence.
37. When you push people to the edge of society by not allowing them a place within it, you Marginalize them
38. If a public school celebrates only Christmas in December, it can Marginalize …
39. Who lives on the periphery of your community and why? Marginalized groups exist nearly everywhere
40. To Marginalize (also: to defy, to ignore, to pass over, to overjump, to shrug sth
41. Marginalize (third-person singular simple present Marginalizes, present participle marginalizing, simple past and past participle Marginalized) To relegate (something, especially a topic or a group of people) to the margins or to a lower limit; to exclude socially or otherwise.
Marginalize, Marginalizes, Marginalizing, Marginalized, Margins
42. Efforts to paint such sites as the Federalist and the Daily Wire as alt-right propaganda outlets inevitably devolve into a “Marginalize the mainstream” drive, and vividly illustrate why so
43. Marginalize definition: relegate to a lower or outer edge, as of specific groups of people synonyms: interact, marginalise antonyms: refrain Synonym.com is the web's best resource for English synonyms, antonyms, and definitions.
44. Apple, Amazon Move to Marginalize Parler Keach Hagey, Tim Higgins 1/10/2021
45. Definition of Marginalize written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
46. HBO's 'Black Art' Indicts The Forces That Marginalize It NPR's Rachel Martin talks to director Sam Pollard about the HBO documentary, Black Art: In the Absence of Light.The film celebrates the
47. Marginalise is an alternative form of Marginalize
48. As verbs the difference between marginalise and Marginalize is that marginalise is while Marginalize is to relegate (something, especially a topic or a group of people,) to the margins or to a lower limit.
Marginalise, Marginalize, Margins
49. At Atlantic Council, Koch-Funded Effort to Marginalize Human Rights Causes Uproar Battle likely to spread across Washington as aggressive Koch effort has seeded programs at numerous think tanks.
50. Minimum wage shouldn't be used to Marginalize
marginalize (verb) · marginalizes (third person present) · marginalized (past tense) · marginalized (past participle) · marginalizing (present participle) · marginalise (verb) · marginalises (third person present) · marginalised (past tense) · marginalised (past participle) · marginalising (present participle)
Marginalize definition, to place in a position of marginal importance, influence, or power: the government's attempts to marginalize criticism and restore public confidence. See more.
The definition of marginalized is left out or sent to the side. An example of someone marginalized is a person who is never invited out by friends. YourDictionary definition and usage example. "Marginalized.".
The definition of marginalize is to treat a person or group as unimportant, insignificant or of lower status. When people who disagree with you are ignored and pushed to the outsides of your group, this is an example of a time when you marginalize those who disagree.
Being "marginalized" means being on the margin, far from everybody else, having the feeling that you don't belong anywhere. These people usually feel lonely, rejected, as if they had nobody but themselves in the world.