1. Marbled definition is - made of or covered with marble or marbling
Marbled, Made, Marble, Marbling
2. How to use Marbled in a sentence.
3. Marbled - patterned with veins or streaks or color resembling marble; "marbleized pink skin" marbleised , marbleized patterned - having patterns (especially colorful patterns)
Marbled, Marble, Marbleized, Marbleised
4. 23 synonyms of Marbled from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 41 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Marbled: having blotches of two or more colors.
6. / ˈmɑːr.b ə ld / decorated with a delicate pattern consisting of lines and areas of colour: The church has an ornate black and white Marbled interior
7. The plant has green leaves Marbled with brownish-purple.
8. ‘The Marbled pattern, though derived from the classic tabby gene, should betray as little of that pattern as possible.’ ‘The green is often variegated with yellow or white - the variegation itself can be flushed with pink and may be Marbled, blotched or neatly edge each leaf.’
9. The Marbled godwit, or marlin as it is also called, is one of the largest birds of the Scolopacidæ family
10. GAME BIRDS AND GAME FISHES OF THE PACIFIC COAST HARRY THOM PAYNE The brook trout is a handsome fish with its brown and olive Marbled back, scarlet spots and salmon-colored sides.
11. Marbled (adj) made of, or faced with, marble
Marbled, Made, Marble
12. Marbled (adj) made to resemble marble; veined or spotted like marble
Marbled, Made, Marble
13. Marbled (adj) varied with irregular markings, or witch a confused blending of irregular spots and streaks
14. You can marble pottery by either coloring the clay and making the Marbled pattern with your clay
Marble, Making, Marbled
15. Or you can make a Marbled decorative effect on the surface of the pottery, using underglaze or slip.
16. Our new Marmoleum Marbled collection enhances the classic Marbled pattern into 5 intriguing organic structures in a large range of colors
17. Explore our Marbled ranges Real, Fresco, Vivace, Splash & Terra.
18. Marbled meat is best for grilling because of its high fat content
19. Marbled adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (made of marble)
Marbled, Made, Marble
20. A seabird that’s also a forest bird, the Marbled Murrelet fishes along the foggy Pacific Coast, then flies inland to nest in mossy old-growth trees
Marbled, Murrelet, Mossy
21. Marbled Fabric - Marble In Gray And Black By Hipkiddesigns - Effect Stone Natural Fade Mixture Cotton Fabric By The Yard With Spoonflower Spoonflower
Marbled, Marble, Mixture
22. The colors should blend together and create a Marbled pattern as you roll over it
23. Download/Stream - https://tommyboy.lnk.to/AbhiTheNomad_MarbledID Follow Our Official Spotify Playlist: https://tommyboy.lnk.to/PlaylistSpotify Listen to More
24. Marbled A rainbow of possibilities, this collection spans a smooth spectrum of cloudy, colored constellations
25. Marbled digital paper 100 rainbow colors liquid ink Marbled paper background textures bright pastel printable scrapbook papers ColoriveStudio
26. Shorebirds have some of the most interesting bill shapes and the Marbled Godwit is no exception with its swordlike bill
27. What does Marbled mean? Made of or covered with marble
Marbled, Mean, Made, Marble
28. (adjective) A Marbled façade.
29. Marbled Entrecote from Angus cattle Marbling can be influenced by selective breeding
30. The two doughs swirled together create a Marbled pattern that’s so pretty, the cookies don’t need additional decorations! This is the best chocolate-peanut butter cookie you’ll make! —Lori Kesinger, Baker, Montana
Marbled, Make, Montana
31. Being ‘Marbled,’ as defined by Urban Dictionary, is to “spew or vomit a small amount… out of nowhere.”It is from this Marbled state that Abhi writes from, and its disillusionment is a
32. Marbled, Swirled, and Layered: 150 Recipes and Variations for Artful Bars, Cookies, Pies, Cakes, and More - Kindle edition by Lin, Irvin, Xiao, Linda
33. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Marbled, Swirled, and Layered: 150 Recipes and Variations for Artful Bars, Cookies, Pies, Cakes
34. The Marbled crayfish or Marmorkrebs, is a parthenogenetic crayfish that was discovered in the pet trade in Germany in the 1990s
35. Marbled crayfish are closely related to the "slough crayfish", Procambarus fallax, which is widely distributed across Florida
36. No natural populations of Marbled crayfish are known
37. Information provided by one of the original pet traders as to where the Marbled
38. When it leaves the prairies, the Marbled Godwit goes to coastal regions and becomes quite gregarious
39. Marbled definition: Something that is Marbled has a pattern or colouring like that of marble
40. Araneus marmoreus, commonly called the Marbled orb-weaver, is a species of spider belonging to the family Araneidae.It is sometimes also called the pumpkin spider from the resemblance of the female's inflated abdomen to an orange pumpkin
41. Marbled crayfish feed on algae, plants, snails and amphibians and can out-compete native species including fish
42. Means of Introduction and Spread: Marbled crayfish are widely available in the aquarium trade, creating a high risk of introduction and spread through the release of unwanted pets.
43. Marbled Murrelets are sea birds that live along the Pacific Coast from central California to Alaska and nest in old growth forests
44. Marbled godwit may be a "rare species" for SBWCN to rehab, but the species itself is "of least concern" when it comes to conservation status
45. This past weekend, I spotted two flocks of Marbled godwits at a local beach, 49 birds in total
46. Provided to YouTube by Tommy Boy Entertainment, LLCMarbled · Abhi The NomadMarbled℗ 2018 Tommy Boy Entertainment, LLCComposer, Writer: Abhi Sridharan Vaidehi
47. Marbled murrelets have long been a mystery to science
Marbled, Murrelets, Mystery
48. The Marbled duck, or Marbled teal (Marmaronetta angustirostris) is a threatened, medium-sized species of duck from southern Europe, northern Africa, and western and central Asia
Marbled, Marmaronetta, Medium
49. The scientific name, Marmaronetta angustirostris, comes from the Greek marmaros, Marbled and netta, a duck, and Latin angustus, narrow or small and -rostris billed.
Marmaronetta, Marmaros, Marbled
50. Change to 12; Change to 24; Change to 48; Change to 100; Hoffman Fabrics Marbled Amber
51. Item # S4824-36-AMBER Hoffman Fabrics Marbled Amethyst
52. Item # S4824-91-AMETHYST Hoffman Fabrics Marbled Aubergine
53. The “Marbled King” will rise from his sleep, liberate the Byzantine capital and go to Hagia Sophia to pray and be crowned Emperor again
54. The highly invasive Marbled crayfish, pictured here in Madagascar, might trace its origins to a German aquarium
Marbled, Madagascar, Might
55. RANJA ANDRIANTSOA A t first glance, the Marbled crayfish (Procambarus virginalis), a medium-size decapod crustacean with a speckled brownish-green shell, seems rather unexceptional
56. Buy EASYCITY Marbled Starry Slime, 20Pack Colorful Sludgy Gooey Fidget Kit for Sensory and Tactile Stimulation, Stress Relief, Prize, Party Favor, Educational Game - Kids, Boys, Girls: Slime & Putty Toys - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases
57. Marbled LA is a local catering company that believes in using the finest…
58. Marbled Soap Get your loved ones in a lather (the good kind) with Marbled soaps that cleanse gently and smell incredible
59. The Marbled salamander is one of many amphibians found in the bottomland hardwood forests of Mississippi
Marbled, Many, Mississippi
Definition of marbled. 1 [marble entry 1] a : made of or covered with marble or marbling. b : marked by an extensive use of marble as an architectural or decorative feature ancient marbled cities.
Definition of marble. (Entry 1 of 2) 1a : limestone that is more or less crystallized by metamorphism, that ranges from granular to compact in texture, that is capable of taking a high polish, and that is used especially in architecture and sculpture. b : something (such as a piece of sculpture) composed of or made from marble.
(not in technical use) any of various breccias or other stones that take a high polish and show a variegated pattern. a marbled appearance or pattern; marbling: The woodwork had a greenish marble. anything resembling marble in hardness, coldness, smoothness, etc.: a brow of marble.
Marble definition is - limestone that is more or less crystallized by metamorphism, that ranges from granular to compact in texture, that is capable of taking a high polish, and that is used especially in architecture and sculpture. How to use marble in a sentence.