See also: Maneuvers Maneuvered Maneuverability Maneuvering Maneuverable Maneuverer Maneuver Manufacturing Manufacture Manual Manuscript Manufacturer Manure Manumission Manufactured Manually Manumit Manuel Manumitted Manu Manufactura
1. Definition of Manuvers in the D dictionary
2. What does Manuvers mean? Information and translations of Manuvers in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web
Manuvers, Mean, Most
3. Basic Driving Manuvers for Beginners: Before You Start Driving Updated Oct
4. Explore releases from Manuvers at Discogs
5. Shop for Vinyl, CDs and more from Manuvers at the Discogs Marketplace.
More, Manuvers, Marketplace
6. Team Manuvers, Marikina City, Philippines
7. Team Manuvers, Marikina City, Philippines
maneuver - an action aimed at evading an opponent. evasive action, manoeuvre. evasion - the act of physically escaping from something (an opponent or a pursuer or an unpleasant situation) by some adroit maneuver.
noun a planned and regulated movement or evolution of troops, warships, etc. maneuvers, a series of tactical exercises usually carried out in the field by large bodies of troops in simulating the conditions of war. verb (used with object), ma·neu·vered, ma·neu·ver·ing.
verb (used with object), ma·neu·vered, ma·neu·ver·ing. to change the position of (troops, ships, etc.) by a maneuver. to bring, put, drive, or make by maneuvers: He maneuvered his way into the confidence of the enemy.
manoeuver - act in order to achieve a certain goal; "He maneuvered to get the chairmanship"; "She maneuvered herself into the directorship". manoeuvre, maneuver.