1. Manipulation is the exercise of harmful influence over others
2. “Manipulation is an emotionally unhealthy psychological strategy used by people who are incapable of asking for what they want and need in a direct way,” says Sharie Stines, a California-based
3. [French, from Spanish manipulación, Manipulation (originally of implements and substances in alchemical procedures), from Latin manipulus, sheaf, handful; see maniple.] American Heritage® Dictionary of the …
Manipulaci, Manipulation, Manipulus, Maniple
4. Emotional Manipulation occurs when a manipulative person seeks power over someone else and employs dishonest or exploitive strategies to gain it
5. From a social-exchange point of view, this is a simple definition of Manipulation: Manipulation is a form of social exchange that benefits the manipulator while pushing the costs onto the Manipulation’s target
6. Psychological Manipulation is a type of social influence that aims to change the behavior or perception of others through indirect, deceptive, or underhanded tactics
7. An Osteopractor is a physical therapist, medical doctor, or doctor of osteopathic medicine that has completed an evidence-based post-graduate training program in the use of spinal and extremity thrust Manipulation, ultrasound-guided dry needling, instrument-assisted manual therapies, and differential diagnostics for the diagnosis and treatment of neuromusculoskeletal conditions.
Medical, Medicine, Manipulation, Manual
8. Manipulation noun [C/U] (INFLUENCE) the action of influencing or controlling someone or something to your advantage, often without anyone knowing it: [ U ] They have been accused of illegal Manipulation …
9. Manipulation is the skillful handling, controlling or using of something or someone
10. Whether it's the sculpture you made in art class or how you convinced your friend to do your homework — both are considered Manipulation.
11. Manipulation is getting what you want by ignoring or harming the desires of others
12. Joint Manipulation the attempt to restore the full joint mobility by a single forceful movement.
Manipulation, Mobility, Movement
13. Manipulation (countable and uncountable, plural Manipulations) The practice of manipulating or the state of being manipulated
Manipulation, Manipulations, Manipulating, Manipulated
14. The dealer's Manipulations could have removed cards from the deck
15. ‘This could suggest that our Manipulation was not successful in inducing a deliberative mindset.’ ‘This flexibility provides opportunities for Manipulation, deception and misrepresentation.’ ‘This thriller of thrillers is a study of human conflict, jealousy and Manipulation, which promises to baffle the most proficient sleuth.’
Manipulation, Mindset, Misrepresentation, Most
16. Emotional Manipulation may not leave physical scars, but it can still have a long-lasting effect
17. Medical definition of Manipulation: the act, process, or an instance of manipulating especially a body part by manual examination and treatment; especially : adjustment of faulty structural relationships by manual means (as in the reduction of fractures or dislocations or the breaking down of adhesions).
Medical, Manipulation, Manipulating, Manual, Means
18. Manipulation is the artificial inflating or deflating of the price of a security or otherwise influencing the market's behavior for personal gain.
19. Manipulation is a 1991 British animated short film written and directed by Daniel Greaves
20. Manipulation is not necessarily a bad thing! Manipulation can be used for great good, and both the good and bad methods will be discussed in this book
21. We will see ways to use Manipulation to get those things that are desired in life, particularly goals that lead to a lifetime of success and successful living.
22. Manipulation definition: a manipulating or being manipulated; skillful handling or operation, artful management or Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Manipulation, Manipulating, Manipulated, Management, Meaning
23. What does Manipulation mean? Manipulation is defined as skillful control by something or someone
24. (noun) An example of Manipulation is what is being
25. Find 5 ways to say Manipulation, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
26. [uncountable, countable] (disapproving) behaviour that controls or influences somebody/something, often in a dishonest way so that they do not realize it Advertising like this is a cynical Manipulation …
27. The fifth three of fifteen stocks exhibiting a Manipulation pattern
28. Background: Manipulation and mobilisation are often used, either alone or combined with other treatment approaches, to treat neck pain
29. Objectives: To assess if Manipulation or mobilisation improves pain, function/disability, patient satisfaction, quality of life, and global perceived effect in adults with acute/subacute/chronic neck pain with or without cervicogenic headache or radicular
30. 1 day ago · Deepfakes are one of the more sophisticated forms of media Manipulation Turek discussed
More, Media, Manipulation
31. Turek said popularity is the primary motivation for individuals or organizations to implement media Manipulation techniques.
Motivation, Media, Manipulation
32. The photo Manipulation tutorials that we have curated for you are all aimed towards beginner and intermediate Photoshop users
33. Having said that, even if you are a Photoshop expert, you will certainly discover new techniques and plenty of ideas for your next photo Manipulation.