1. English Language Learners Definition of Manhandle
2. See the full definition for Manhandle in the English Language Learners Dictionary
3. Rough up, pull, push, paw (informal), maul, handle roughly, knock about or around Foreign journalists were Manhandled by the police
4. Slang), heave The three of us Manhandled the dinghy out of the shed.
5. Synonyms & Antonyms of Manhandle. 1 to abuse physically
6. Charges that the police Manhandled peaceful protesters.
7. EXAMPLE SENTENCES FROM THE WEB “The next time you Manhandle a fellow, just be good enough to ask whether he is a friend or an enemy,” he shouted out
8. KINGSTON Then I shall Manhandle you, truss you up like a fowl in the tonneau of your car, and gag you.
9. Manhandle Making a big show of completing a task in such an unnecessarily rough and excessive manner in an attempt to exhibit superiority over others
Manhandle, Making, Manner
10. The Crossword Solver found 28 answers to the Manhandle crossword clue
11. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about Manhandle? Well you're in luck, because here they come
12. There are 63 Manhandle for sale on Etsy, and they cost $7.62 on average
13. The most common Manhandle material is metal
Most, Manhandle, Material, Metal
14. Manhandle is a crossword puzzle clue
15. Manhandle is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
16. Next, I visited the nearby car wash, and used their wringer,, to Manhandle a few ounces of water out of the jeans.: Gloved workers, their eyes shaded, Manhandle glowing, red-hot bars of old iron from a furnace into a rolling mill
17. I recall having to Manhandle a heavy garden statue of Hermes, cast in lead, which we had been asked to look after while the owners moved house.
18. When you Manhandle something, you pick it up, push it, or pull it roughly
19. You might gasp watching movers Manhandle your fragile furniture as they load it into a moving van
Might, Movers, Manhandle, Moving
20. You can Manhandle things, and you can also Manhandle …
21. Manhandle Slab is a a very bold serif typeface
22. Finally, a good way to Manhandle your girl is by spanking her
23. Synonyms for Manhandle include maltreat, pull, push, abuse, maul, mistreat, hustle, ill-treat, jostle and shove
Manhandle, Maltreat, Maul, Mistreat
24. To handle someone with force or push someone around, often when taking the person somewhere: Security guards had Manhandled some of the fans
25. (Definition of Manhandle from the Cambridge …
26. ‘seven guys had to Manhandle the piano down the stairs’
27. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English man‧han‧dle /ˈmænhændl/ verb [ transitive] 1 to push or handle someone roughly Manhandle somebody into/through etc something It had ended with Tony physically manhandling her out of the house
Man, Manhandle, Manhandling
28. What does Manhandle mean? To handle roughly
29. Definition and synonyms of Manhandle from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
30. This is the British English definition of Manhandle.View American English definition of Manhandle.
31. The police admitted manhandling the prisoners la policía admitió haber maltratado a los presos; the men were Manhandled into the back of the van metieron a los hombres de muy malos modos en la trasera de la furgoneta Collins Complete Spanish Electronic Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers 2011
Manhandling, Maltratado, Men, Manhandled, Metieron, Muy, Malos, Modos
32. Conjugate Manhandle in every English verb tense including present, past, and future.
33. Manhandle somebody to push, pull or handle somebody roughly
34. Bystanders claim they were Manhandled by security guards
35. They were Manhandled into a waiting truck
36. Manhandle something + adv./prep
37. To move or lift a heavy object using a lot of effort synonym haul They were trying to Manhandle an old sofa across the road.
38. Manhandle (third-person singular simple present Manhandles, present participle manhandling, simple past and past participle Manhandled) (transitive, nautical) To move something heavy by force of men, without aid of levers, pulleys, machine, or tackles
Manhandle, Manhandles, Manhandling, Manhandled, Move, Men, Machine
39. Inflections of 'Manhandle' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Manhandles v 3rd person singular manhandling v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Manhandled v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." Manhandled v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used
Manhandle, Manhandles, Manhandling, Manhandled, Man
40. Word forms: Manhandles, manhandling, Manhandled 1
Manhandles, Manhandling, Manhandled
41. Transitive verb If someone is Manhandled, they are physically held or pushed, for example when they are being taken somewhere
42. Foreign journalists were Manhandled by armed police, and told to leave.
43. Dictionary entry overview: What does Manhandle mean? • Manhandle (verb) The verb Manhandle has 1 sense:
44. Handle roughly Familiarity information: Manhandle used as a verb is very rare.
45. (especially British) (= move by hand) mover a base de brazos we Manhandled the dinghy out of the shed sacamos la barca del cobertizo a base de brazos 2
Move, Mover, Manhandled
46. Listen to Manhandle SoundCloud is an audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share the sounds you create.
47. Stream Tracks and Playlists from Manhandle on your desktop or mobile device.
48. 21 synonyms for Manhandle: rough up, pull, push, paw, maul, handle roughly, knock about or
49. Synonyms for Manhandle in Free Thesaurus
50. 21 synonyms for Manhandle: rough up, pull, push, paw, maul, handle roughly, knock about or around
51. Unique and beautiful pulls can be found in the Soko by Jaye Design Manhandles collection of figures that grace cabinets, doors, appliances and furniture.
52. They were trying to Manhandle an old sofa across the road
53. I promise:this time, when I Manhandle you, it will feel a LOT better
54. The first is that men Manhandle their breasts, and two, men don't give their breasts enoug
55. Manhandle Products, Jacksonville, Florida
56. Manhandle / ON YOUR OWN TIME / PRF BBQ LOUISVILLE - Duration: 3 minutes, 19 seconds
57. Manhandle / MUTE / PRF BBQ LOUISVILLE - Duration: 2 …
58. As it happens in NFL Week 2: Colts Manhandle the Vikings 28-11 Scott Horner, Indianapolis Star 9/20/2020 Live updates: U.S
59. 1 Manhandle somebody to push, pull, or handle someone roughly Bystanders claim they were Manhandled by security guards
60. They were Manhandled into a waiting truck
61. 2 Manhandle something + adv./prep
62. To move or lift a heavy object using a lot of effort synonym haul They were trying to Manhandle an old sofa across the road.; See Manhandle in the Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
manhandle (verb) · manhandles (third person present) · manhandled (past tense) · manhandled (past participle) · manhandling (present participle) · man-handle (verb) · man-handles (third person present) · man-handled (past tense) · man-handled (past participle) · man-handling (present participle)