See also: Manchuria Manchurian Mancy Mance Manch Mancha Manco Mancala Mancebo Mancer Manche Manchu Mancing Mancuso Manchet Manchild Manchin Manciple Mancation Manchego Manchette Manchukuo Mancunian Manchineel
1. Manchuria, historical region of northeastern China
2. Manchuria is the region of northeastern China that now covers the provinces of Heilongjiang, Jilin, and Liaoning
3. Manchuria has a long history of conquering and being conquered by its southwestern neighbor, China.
4. Manchuria (Northeast China) is the homeland of the Manchu people.To the Chinese, the region is simply known as the Northeast (Chinese: 东北, Dōngbĕi).Manchuria is made up of China's three northeastern most provinces: Liaoning, Jilin, and Heilongjiang.Parts of Manchuria were annexed by the Russian Empire in the past, and they are now ruled by Russia.
Manchuria, Manchu, Made, Most
5. What does Manchuria mean? Information and translations of Manchuria in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web
Manchuria, Mean, Most
6. Manchu, people who lived for many centuries mainly in Manchuria (now Northeast) and adjacent areas of China and who in the 17th century conquered China and ruled for more than 250 years
Manchu, Many, Mainly, Manchuria, More
7. Veg Manchurian Recipe, Learn how to make Veg Manchurian (absolutely delicious recipe of Veg Manchurian ingredients and cooking method) Veg Manchurian Recipe : A super delicious Indo-Chinese dish that will cater all your snack cravings and leave you wanting for more! This quick and easy dish is ideal for a party at home as well.
Manchurian, Make, Method, More
8. This Veg Manchurian recipe is Excellent and find more Great
9. Veg Manchurian Gravy (With Sauce) – Makes for a tasty Chinese Main Course
Manchurian, Makes, Main
10. Veg Manchurian Dry – An excellent starter …
11. Seeking raw materials to fuel its growing industries, Japan invaded the Chinese province of Manchuria in 1931
12. In 1939, the armies of Japan and the Soviet Union clashed in the area of the Khalkin Gol river in Manchuria.
13. In Manchuria is the second book by Mr
14. Manchuria continued service on the New York‑Hamburg run, begun in 1919, until 1923, when she was shifted to the New York‑San Francisco run to operate under another subsidiary of International Mercantile Marine Co., the Panama Pacific Line.
Manchuria, Mercantile, Marine
15. In the tradition of In Patagonia and Great Plains, Michael Meyer’s In Manchuria is a scintillating combination of memoir, contemporary reporting, and historical research, presenting a unique profile of China’s legendary northeast territory
Michael, Meyer, Manchuria, Memoir
16. Manchuria synonyms, Manchuria pronunciation, Manchuria translation, English dictionary definition of Manchuria
17. Animal husbandry in Manchuria ranged from raising cattle and oxen to tending silkworms
18. Manchuria Cocktail Bar is one of Melbourne’s best kept secrets, operating for over 10 years, Manchuria is a place where the fusion of old world Asia meets new world Melbourne
Manchuria, Melbourne, Meets
19. Manchuria ( historical ) The area traditionally inhabited by the Manchu people and their Jurchen predecessors , now divided between China (" Inner Manchuria ") and Russia (" Outer Manchuria ")
20. Manchuria was an important historical region in China
21. Manchurian definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation
22. Manchuria had a population of three million in 1850
23. The Japanese military argued that it needed to control Manchuria as security against a possible attack from the Red Army.In September 1931 the Japanese Army invaded Manchuria.
24. Manchuria (Manchu: Манҗу Гурун, Manju Gurun; Russian: Маньчжурия, Manchzhuriya), officially known as the Republic of Manchuria (Манҗу Ирген Гурун, Manju Irgen Gurun; Республика Маньчжурия, Respublika Manchzhuriya), is a sovereign state that's located in Northeastern Asia.The nation is bordered by the Russian Federation in the north, Korea
Manchuria, Manchu, Manju, Manchzhuriya
25. In modern literature, 'Manchuria' usually refers to Inner (Chinese) Manchuria
26. As a result of the Treaties of Argun and Peking, Manchuria (and China) lost access to the Sea of Japan
27. Manchuria was known for its shamanism, opium and tigers
28. The #1 Best Value of 415 places to stay in Outer Manchuria
29. #2 Best Value of 415 places to stay in Outer Manchuria
30. #3 Best Value of 415 places to stay in Outer Manchuria.
31. Manchuria, a region in northeastern China that incorporated the provinces of Heilongjiang, Jilin (Kirin or Chi-lin), and Liaoning, had long been attractive to other nations
32. Large part of China east of Mongolia and north of Korea, named for the Manchu (literally "pure") people + -ia.Related: Manchurian
Mongolia, Manchu, Manchurian
33. Manchurian Candidate is 1959 as a novel, 1962 as a film.
34. During the half-century from 1891, an estimated 25 million people moved to Manchuria from south of the Great Wall
Million, Moved, Manchuria
35. Manchuria was long a meeting ground for different peoples and a point of conflict for different national interests
36. On August 8, 1945, the Soviet Union officially declares war on Japan, pouring more than 1 million Soviet soldiers into Japanese-occupied Manchuria, northeastern China, to …
More, Million, Manchuria
37. Synonyms for Manchuria in Free Thesaurus
38. 10 words related to Manchuria: Chino-Japanese War, Sino-Japanese War, Port Arthur, Cathay, China, Communist China, mainland China, People's Republic of China
39. What are synonyms for Manchuria?
40. Japan had a strong economic presence in Manchuria
41. It had heavily invested money in the Manchurian economy and had control of the South Manchuria Railway Company
Money, Manchurian, Manchuria
42. Japanese troops were stationed in Manchuria to guard the railway
43. Veg Manchurian recipe dry & gravy - Learn how to make Manchurian at home
44. Chinese vegetable Manchurian is another popular dish from Indo-chinese cuisine
45. 1923: Manchuria is currently 9% Russian, 50% Han, and 41% Manchu
46. Trotsky orders no mass Russian settlement of Manchuria anymore
47. Many hans move out of Manchuria, and the Manchu population begins to boom
Many, Move, Manchuria, Manchu
48. From the north of Manchuria the Khingan range stretches southward to the Chinese frontier near Peking, east of which the drainage falls into the Amur and the Yellow Sea, while to the west is an almost rainless region, the inclination of which is towards the central area of the continent, Mongolia.
49. Manchuria definition, a historic region in NE China: ancestral home of the Manchu
50. Manchuria, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
51. Manchuria is a historical region, which roughly corresponds to Northeast China
52. Manchuria is one of the new maps in Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition
53. Manchuria is the northest of Chinas substates
54. As Manchuria is a sub-state, it cannot declare war
55. Manchuria Region of ne China, now included in the provinces of Heilongjiang, Jilin, and Liaoning.Manchuria is rich in mineral deposits, and has become one of China's leading sites for heavy industry
Manchuria is a region in East Asia. Depending on the definition of its extent, Manchuria can either refer to a region falling entirely within China, or a larger region today divided between Northeast China and the Russian Far East.
Manchuria has also been referred to as Guandong (traditional Chinese: 關東; simplified Chinese: 关东; pinyin: Guāndōng), which literally means "east of the pass", and similarly Guanwai (關外; 关外; Guānwài; "outside the pass"), a reference to Shanhai Pass in Qinhuangdao in today's Hebei, at the eastern end of the Great Wall of China.
Manchuria is bounded by Russia (northwest, north, and east), North Korea (south), and the province of Hebei (southwest). The Chinese call Manchuria the Northeast or the Northeast Provinces.