1. Maltreating synonyms, Maltreating pronunciation, Maltreating translation, English dictionary definition of Maltreating
2. Synonyms & Antonyms of Maltreating 1 to inflict physical or emotional harm upon a manager fired for Maltreating the staff with needless insults a home for children who have been deprived and maltreated
Maltreating, Manager, Maltreated
3. Maltreating In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives
4. Police arrested a teen man in Naga City after he was reportedly Maltreating and bullying a 7-year-old boy in their village
5. Ellis entered a guilty plea on three charges and 24 specifications of Maltreating recruits
6. A Pinay maid identified as alias “Amy” forgives her abusive employer former ambassador Marichu Mauro after Maltreating her for months.
Maid, Marichu, Mauro, Maltreating, Months
7. MANILA (UPDATED) - The Philippines recalled its ambassador to Brazil who was caught on video Maltreating her household service staff, Foreign Affairs Secretary Teodoro Locsin Jr. said Monday
Manila, Maltreating, Monday
8. Civilian charged with Maltreating a detainee either in Iraq or in Afghanistan
9. Conviction of CIA contractor upheld in death of Afghan detainee England (22) was found guilty at Fort Hood court in Texas of one count of conspiracy, four counts of Maltreating detainees and one count of committing an indecent act
10. The malleability of insecure and disorganized attachment among infants from Maltreating families was investigated through a randomized preventive intervention trial
11. Attachment security and disorganization in Maltreating and high-risk families: A series of meta-analyses - Volume 22 Issue 1 - Chantal Cyr, Eveline M
12. Finding that some Maltreating parents or caregivers were victims of abuse and neglect themselves as children.23 One review of the relevant research suggested that about one-third of all individuals who were maltreated will subject their children to maltreatment.24 Children who either experienced maltreatment or witnessed violence between their
Maltreating, Maltreated, Maltreatment
13. MANILA, Philippines — Philippine Ambassador to Brazil Marichu Mauro will likely not get another foreign posting after she was caught on video Maltreating her Filipino household helper, Senate
Manila, Marichu, Mauro, Maltreating
14. 16 Mothers with poor social networks face twice the risk of Maltreating their children
15. Application to Maltreating parent-child dyads Susan G
16. At the core of this model is the hypothesis that a mother's Maltreating behavior arises from unconscious attempts to experientially avoid the reemergence of an attachment-related dissociative part of the personality that contains the distress arising from her own early experiences of attachment relationships.
Model, Mother, Maltreating
17. Metro Manila (CNN Philippines, March 1) — President Rodrigo Duterte has dismissed the country's former ambassador to Brazil who was accused of Maltreating …
Metro, Manila, March, Maltreating
18. -- The Oneida County Sheriff's Office has charged a Trenton woman for allegedly neglecting and Maltreating her three children
19. As women all over the world celebrate the 2021 International Women’s Day today March 8, actress Uche Nnanna-Maduka calls out Nigerian women guilty of Maltreating their housemaids
March, Maduka, Maltreating
20. WATCH: PH envoy to Brazil recalled after caught on video Maltreating Filipino helper ANC
21. The Lagos State Government has handed over a woman, Funmilayo Samson, to the police for allegedly Maltreating her stepchildren on Ebuwawa Road in the Ikorodu area of the state.
22. CEBU CITY, Philippines — A 19-year-old man is facing the prospect of serving time in jail for allegedly Maltreating a 7-year-old boy in Purok Onion, Barangay South Poblacion, Naga City, southern
23. Maltreating mothers and their 6- to 12-year-old children were recruited from two parenting programs affiliated with Children's Protective Services with a control group matched on race, SES, child gender, and child age
Maltreating, Mothers, Matched
24. The non-Maltreating parent must be interviewed as a collateral contact
25. If contact is not made with the non-Maltreating parent, the investigator shall document all efforts to locate and/or notify the parent
26. NON-Maltreating PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN 5-1
27. Even though I was pregnant, they were still beating and Maltreating me
28. Maltreating parents range from 18 to 38 percent compared with estimates of 6 to 16 percent in the general population (Harford and Parker, 1985; Robins et al., 1984; Widom, 1992)
29. Many Maltreating parents may profess such affection while at the same time engaging in behavior that constitutes a threat of serious harm
Many, Maltreating, May
30. Rody dismisses Brazil envoy for Maltreating help posted March 02, 2021 at 12:30 am by Manila Standard President Rodrigo Duterte has approved the dismissal from government service of Marichu Mauro, the Philippine Ambassador to Brazil who allegedly maltreated her household helper.
Maltreating, March, Manila, Marichu, Mauro, Maltreated
31. Understanding Maltreating mothers: a synthesis of relational trauma, attachment disorganization, structural dissociation of the personality, and experiential avoidance
32. President Duterte has dismissed Philippine Ambassador to Brazil Marichu Mauro for Maltreating her Filipino household helper last year
Marichu, Mauro, Maltreating
33. Differences in Maltreating versus comparison mothers' use of control strategies (power-assertive and inductive techniques) and their relations to child internalization were examined
34. (2017) Adherence to Diurnal Cortisol Sampling among Mother-Child Dyads from Maltreating and NonMaltreating Families
35. Duterte dismisses ambassador to Brazil for Maltreating help Published 2021-03-01 21:59:45 Updated 2021-03-01 22:22:00
36. MANILA, Philippines — The Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) yesterday vowed to impose “severe” penalty on Philippine Ambassador to Brazil Marichu Mauro for Maltreating …
Manila, Marichu, Mauro, Maltreating
37. The Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra on Sunday asked President Muhammadu Buhari’s aides to stop Maltreating …
Movement, Muhammadu, Maltreating
Define maltreating. maltreating synonyms, maltreating pronunciation, maltreating translation, English dictionary definition of maltreating. tr.v. mal·treat·ed , mal·treat·ing , mal·treats To treat in a rough or cruel way; abuse.
Also found in: Thesaurus. To treat in a rough or cruel way; abuse. See Synonyms at abuse. mal·treat′ment n. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
a person who dances professionally, as on the stage. an example of writing or speech consisting of or containing meaningless words. a petty gangster or ruffian. 1700–10; earlier maltrait < French maltraiter. See mal-, treat mistreat, injure. Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2020
mistreatment - the practice of treating (someone or something) badly; "he should be punished for his mistreatment of his mother". child abuse - the physical or emotional or sexual mistreatment of children. child neglect - failure of caretakers to provide adequate emotional and physical care for a child.