1. Malleable definition is - capable of being extended or shaped by beating with a hammer or by the pressure of rollers
2. How to use Malleable in a sentence
3. Did You Know? Synonym Discussion of Malleable.
4. Adaptable or tractable: the Malleable mind of a child.
5. Malleable synonyms, Malleable pronunciation, Malleable translation, English dictionary definition of Malleable
6. Capable of being shaped or formed, as by hammering or pressure: a Malleable metal.
7. Some common synonyms of Malleable are adaptable, ductile, plastic, pliable, and pliant
8. While all these words mean "susceptible of being modified in form or nature," Malleable applies to what may be pressed or beaten into shape
Mean, Modified, Malleable, May
9. The Malleable properties of gold When is it …
10. Lead and tin are Malleable metals
11. Easily influenced, trained, or controlled: He had an actor's typically Malleable features
12. Europe saw its colonies as a source of raw material and a Malleable workforce.
13. A Malleable metal is able to be pounded or pressed into various shapes, and a Malleable personality is capable of being changed or trained
14. It's easier to learn when you're young and Malleable.
15. Lead and tin are Malleable metals
16. Easily influenced, trained, or controlled: He had an actor's typically Malleable features
17. Europe saw its colonies as a source of raw material and a Malleable workforce.
18. Of course, as is always the case for ambitious infrastructure projects, timelines are Malleable, and a lot can change over the course of a decade
19. ARTIFICIAL ISLAND IN THE NORTH SEA WILL HARVEST WIND ENERGY AT A HUGE SCALE JASON DORRIER FEBRUARY 7, 2021 SINGULARITY HUB It’s also Malleable — and variable, among individuals and cultures.
20. What does Malleable mean? The definition of Malleable is capable of being shaped or changed, whether physically or mentally
Malleable, Mean, Mentally
21. The worlds first Malleable Data framework
22. An encryption algorithm is "Malleable" if it is possible to transform a ciphertext into another ciphertext which decrypts to a related plaintext
23. De Reamur, recognized as the world's first metallurgical chemist, develops first Malleable iron, known today as European Whiteheart Malleable
24. ‘This Malleable food source can be baked, dried in the sun, or mashed with water to form a porridge.’ ‘Gold is Malleable and does not fracture as it is tumbled about in running water.’ ‘The metal of the pillar has been found to be almost pure Malleable iron.’
Malleable, Mashed, Metal
25. Historically, materials were considered Malleable if they were amenable to forming by hammering or rolling
26. Lead is an example of a material which is, relatively, Malleable but not ductile.
27. The Tactra™ Malleable Penile Prosthesis is intended for use in the treatment of erectile dysfunction (impotence) in adult males
28. If you say that someone is Malleable, you mean that they are easily influenced or controlled by other people.
29. Find Malleable washers at Lowe's today
30. Shop Malleable washers and a variety of hardware products online at Lowes.com.
31. Shop for Malleable Flanges at Ferguson
32. Shop for Malleable Fittings & Flanges at Ferguson
33. Malleable Iron - made from cast iron containing approximately 2 to 3 percent carbon and 1.5 to 0.8 percent silicon.It is produced by annealing white cast iron of this composition in order to convert hard brittle cementite to graphite in nodular form so that the material will have greater ductility than white iron or ordinary gray iron.
Malleable, Made, Material
34. Definition of Malleable adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
35. Penguins on Blue Face Mask, Malleable Nose-piece, Fashionable Face Mask, Animal Print Mask, Reusable Face Cover, Fast Shipping Mask (1349) CristinTailormade
36. Antonyms for Malleable include rigid, hard, inflexible, unbending, firm, stiff, unyielding, hardened, inelastic and solid
37. Synonyms: Malleable, ductile, plastic, pliable, pliant These adjectives mean capable of being shaped, bent, or drawn out: Malleable metals such as gold and silver; ductile copper; a plastic substance such as wax; soaked the leather to make it pliable; pliant molten glass.
Malleable, Mean, Metals, Make, Molten
38. A substance that is Malleable is soft and can easily be made into different shapes
39. Silver is the most Malleable of all metals
Most, Malleable, Metals
40. Synonyms: workable, soft, plastic, tensile More Synonyms of Malleable COBUILD Advanced English Dictionary.
41. The company's business model was predicated on a Malleable workforce that they could hire and fire at will
42. 'Empathy' is the latest code word for liberal activism, for treating the Constitution as Malleable clay to be kneaded and molded in whatever form justices want
43. Definition of Malleable written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
44. Black Malleable And Cast Iron Caps Are Used For Use With A Variety Of Natural Gas or Hot Water Heating Systems And Plumbing Applications.Black Malleable And Cast Iron Caps are solidly made fo
45. Malleable - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
46. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Malleable adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (easily shaped) maleable adj mf adjetivo de una sola terminación: Adjetivos de una sola terminación en singular ("amable", "constante") pero que sí varían
Malleable, Maleable, Mf
47. Malleable adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (easily shaped) malléable adj adjectif: modifie un nom
Malleable, Mall, Modifie
48. • A Malleable metal can be beaten into a sheet whereas a ductile metal can be drawn out into a wire
49. • While the synapse is only an inefficient chemical middleman in what are otherwise efficient electrical processes, it is a Malleable middleman
50. • Instead, they designated Tran Trong Kim, a mild and Malleable …
51. Choose from our selection of Malleable iron pipe fittings, including over 5,100 products in a wide range of styles and sizes
52. Black Malleable Steel Tees Are Used For Use With Natural Gas or Hot Water Heating Systems And Plumbing Applications.Black Malleable Steel Tees are made for long lasting durability and dependa
53. Malleable is a Dream Piece material type that appears in Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
54. What is the opposite of Malleable? Antonyms for Malleable (opposite of Malleable).
55. Our Malleable iron pipe fittings can be used in a wide variety of applications involving steam, air, water, gas, oil, and other fluids
56. In general, Malleable iron is very good for applications requiring good tensile strength and the ability to flex without breaking (ductility).
57. On a molecular level, compression stress forces atoms of Malleable metals to roll over each other into new positions without breaking their metallic bond
Molecular, Malleable, Metals, Metallic
58. When a large amount of stress is put on a Malleable metal, the atoms roll …
59. Malleable fittings are a type of pipe fitting generally made of iron
60. The Malleable fitting gets its name from the type of iron from which it is cast — white iron
61. Translation for 'Malleable' in the free English-Polish dictionary and many other Polish translations.
62. Malleable (adj.) late 14c., "capable of being shaped or extended by hammering or rolling," from Old French Malleable and directly from Medieval Latin malleabilis, from malleare "to beat with a hammer," from Latin malleus "hammer" (from PIE root *mele-"to crush, grind")
Malleable, Medieval, Malleabilis, Malleare, Malleus, Mele
63. Post Hinge Malleable Size available in 2inch, 2-1/2inch & 3inch
64. Fence Gate Hinge 180 Degree Commercial Malleable - Chain Link fence $22.09
65. Southland® 521-405 Pipe Cap, 1 in, NPT, 150 lb, Malleable Iron, Black Oxide
There is a hint about the origins of "malleable" in its first definition. The earliest uses of the word, which first appeared in English in the 14th century, referred primarily to metals that could be reshaped by beating with a hammer. The Middle English word malliable comes to us from Medieval Latin malleabilis, which in turn derives from the Latin verb malleare, meaning "to hammer."
Definition of malleable 1 : capable of being extended or shaped by beating with a hammer or by the pressure of rollers 2 a : capable of being altered or controlled by outside forces or influences
noun the state of being malleable , or capable of being shaped, as by hammering or pressing: the extreme malleability of gold. adaptability: the malleability of an infant's brain.
Malleable fittings are a type of pipe fitting generally made of iron. These items are commonly used for electrical conduit and various plumbing connections. The malleable fitting gets its name from the type of iron from which it is cast — white iron. Upon casting, it is a very brittle metal.