1. Malicious and malevolent are close in meaning, since both refer to ill will that desires to see someone else suffer
Malicious, Malevolent, Meaning
2. But while malevolent suggests deep and lasting dislike, Malicious usually means petty and spiteful. Malicious gossipers are often simply envious of a neighbor's good fortune.
Malevolent, Malicious, Means
3. Malicious definition, full of, characterized by, or showing malice; intentionally harmful; spiteful: Malicious gossip
4. Malicious adjective spiteful, malevolent, malignant, vicious, bitter, resentful, pernicious, vengeful, bitchy (informal), hateful, baleful, injurious, rancorous, catty (informal), shrewish, ill-disposed, evil-minded, ill-natured She described the charges as Malicious. kind, friendly, benevolent, amiable, warm-hearted
Malicious, Malevolent, Malignant, Minded
5. Save Word Synonyms & Antonyms of Malicious having or showing a desire to cause someone pain or suffering for the sheer enjoyment of it the neighborhood chatterbox has again been spreading Malicious …
6. Malicious (1995) - IMDb Directed by Ian Corson
7. Malicious fate had assigned to the most diffident individual in the company the trying responsibility of leading the way
8. THE QUEEN OF HEARTS WILKIE COLLINS Malicious reports were also spread against them, which must have been almost harder to bear
9. Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool (MSRT) helps keep Windows computers free from prevalent malware
Malicious, Msrt, Malware
10. Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool (MSRT) helps keep Windows computers free from prevalent malware
Malicious, Msrt, Malware
11. Malicious software or computer programs are designed to damage other people's computers and prevent them from working normally: Recent incidents have demonstrated how easily Malicious hackers are able to disrupt the operations of many large companies. Malicious …
12. Malicious is the adjective based on the noun malice, which means the desire to harm others
Malicious, Malice, Means
13. If someone is Malicious he doesn't just make bad things happen; he loves to make bad things happen.
14. The Crossword Solver found 110 answers to the Malicious crossword clue
15. A computer virus is a Malicious software which self-replicates and attaches itself to other files/programs
16. What does Malicious mean? The definition of Malicious is showing spite or intentionally wanting to cause harm to someone
17. Malicious - Intending to cause harm
18. A Malicious website is a site that attempts to install malware (a general term for anything that will disrupt computer operation, gather your personal information or, in a worst-case scenario, gain total access to your machine) onto your device.
Malicious, Malware, Machine
19. Once installed, the Malicious software "primarily focused on stealing files and uploading live location data," Beer said, adding it had been able to access encrypted messenger apps like Telegram, WhatsApp and iMessage
20. Malicious Official Trailer (2018) Horror Movie HDSubscribe to Rapid Trailer For All The Latest Movie Trailers! https://goo.gl/dAgvgKFollow us on Twitter
21. The Maliciousness of the cardinal did not leave much for the ambassador to say; nevertheless, the word "restoration" had struck the king, who, addressing the comte, upon whom his eyes had been fixed since his entrance, -- "Monsieur," said he, "will you have the kindness to give us some details concerning the affairs of England.
Maliciousness, Much, Monsieur
22. If you describe someone's words or actions as Malicious, you mean that they are intended to harm people or their reputation, or cause them embarrassment and upset
23. That might merely have been Malicious gossip
Might, Merely, Malicious
24. She described the charges as Malicious
25. Synonyms: spiteful, malevolent, malignant, vicious More Synonyms of Malicious
Malevolent, Malignant, More, Malicious
26. Intentionally harmful Examples of Malicious in a sentence
27. Danielle was hurt by Malicious comments made about her on Facebook
28. 🔊 Because the man was angry with the government, he wrote a Malicious letter to the president
29. 🔊 The film’s antihero used a mallet during his Malicious attacks on his enemies
30. If Malicious software has modified (infected) files on your computer, the tool prompts you to remove the Malicious software from those files
31. If the Malicious software modified your browser settings, your homepage may be changed automatically to a page that gives you directions on how to restore these settings.
Malicious, Modified, May
32. • This Malicious suggestion drove Cephalus mad with jealousy
33. • And she specially enjoyed the extra Malicious thrill of her husband's frustration
34. Malicious gossip/rumour • Jotan's daughter, the sister of Jehan, was the source of as much Malicious gossip as he was himself.
35. Malicious: Involving malice; characterized by wicked or mischievous motives or intentions
Malicious, Malice, Mischievous, Motives
36. An act done Maliciously is one that is wrongful and performed willfully or intentionally, and without legal justification.
37. Malicious 1973 / Malizia - A widower and two of his sons become infatuated by their beautiful housekeeper, and all three set out to seduce her using their ow
38. Amazon.com: Malicious: Molly Ringwald, John Vernon, Patrick McGaw, Mimi Kuzyk, Sarah Lassez, Rick Henrickson, Jennifer Copping, Stephen E
Malicious, Molly, Mcgaw, Mimi
39. Malvertising (a portmanteau of "Malicious advertising") is the use of online advertising to spread malware
Malvertising, Malicious, Malware
40. It typically involves injecting Malicious or malware-laden advertisements into legitimate online advertising networks and webpages
41. A new Malicious app is making the rounds that pretends to be the sought-after Android version of Clubhouse
42. ‘the transmission of Malicious software such as computer viruses’ ‘Lord Steyn was contrasting damages for Malicious falsehood with damages for libel.’ ‘There was in fact no evidence of Malicious attack by any third party, let alone the claimant.’ ‘Atkinson pleaded not guilty to Malicious wounding but admitted unlawful wounding.’
43. The Malicious misuse or misapplication of process to accomplish a purpose not warranted or commanded by the writ; the Malicious perversion of a regularly issued process, whereby a result not lawfully or properly obtained on a writ is secured; not including cases where the process was procured Maliciously but not abused or misused after its
Malicious, Misuse, Misapplication, Maliciously, Misused
44. Malicious (Italian: Malizia) is an Italian comedy.The original title Malizia is Italian for "malice"
Malicious, Malizia, Malice
45. In some kinds of Malicious PDF attacks, the PDF reader itself contains a vulnerability or flaw that allows a file to execute Malicious code
46. 1 day ago · Researchers at Cato Networks have discovered two dozen Malicious Google Chrome browser extensions and 40 associated Malicious domains that are being used to …
47. This dialog appears if the antivirus software on your machine notifies the Office application that Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) or Excel 4.0 (XLM) macros in a file have taken actions that the antivirus software determines are Malicious.
Machine, Macros, Malicious
48. Malicious: an act done to inflict an injury, not to redress a wrong
49. Malicious poisoning laying a bait to poison an animal without the owner's consent
50. Malicious prosecution instigating a lawsuit for the purpose of punishing the other person without having a proper justification for the litigation.
51. Without even waiting to hear the opinion of the European Commission, you are already making statements, putting forward Malicious accusations and making excessive and unfounded comments
52. The Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool (MSRT) helps remove Malicious software from your computers that are running Windows 10, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 8, Windows …
Microsoft, Malicious, Msrt
53. Malicious code is harmful computer programming scripts designed to create or exploit system vulnerabilities
54. Malicious (comparative more Malicious, superlative most Malicious) Of, pertaining to, or as a result of malice or spite; spiteful and deliberately harmful He was sent off for a Malicious tackle on Jones
Malicious, More, Most, Malice
55. Maliciously; Maliciousness; Malicious mischief; Translations
Maliciously, Maliciousness, Malicious, Mischief