make (verb) · makes (third person present) · made (past tense) · made (past participle) · making (present participle)
make (noun) · makes (plural noun)
1. Make definition is - to bring into being by forming, shaping, or altering material : fashion
2. Make definition, to bring into existence by shaping or changing material, combining parts, etc.: to Make a dress; to Make a channel; to Make a work of art
3. 170 synonyms of Make from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 282 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Make: celebrates your right to tweak, hack, and bend any technology to your will.
5. Find 395 ways to say Make, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
6. Make enables the end user to build and install your package without knowing the details of how that is done -- because these details are recorded in the Makefile that you supply
7. Make figures out automatically which files it needs to update, based on which source files have changed.
8. Make: brings the do-it-yourself mindset to all the technology in your life
9. Make: is loaded with exciting projects that help you Make the most of your technology at home and away from home
10. The Make utility automatically determines which pieces of a large program need to be recompiled, and issues commands to recompile them
11. This manual describes GNU Make, which was implemented by Richard Stallman and Roland McGrath.Development since Version 3.76 has been handled by Paul D
12. GNU Make conforms to section 6.2 of IEEE Standard …
13. Find best deals at MakeMyTrip for Flight Tickets, Hotels, Holiday Packages, Bus and Train / Railway Reservations for India & International travel
14. Make synonyms, Make pronunciation, Make translation, English dictionary definition of Make
15. CMake is an open-source, cross-platform family of tools designed to build, test and package software
16. CMake is used to control the software compilation process using simple platform and compiler independent configuration files, and generate native Makefiles and workspaces that can be used in the compiler environment of your choice.
17. Make (stylized as Make: or Make:) is an American magazine published by Make: Community LLC which focuses on Do It Yourself (DIY) and/or Do It With Others (DIWO) projects involving computers, electronics, metalworking, robotics, woodworking and other disciplines
18. Make - English Grammar Today - a reference to written and spoken English grammar and usage - Cambridge Dictionary
19. Make Change: How to Fight Injustice, Dismantle Systemic Oppression, and Own Our Future
20. Make verb conjugation to all tenses, modes and persons
21. Search the definition and the translation in context for “ Make ”, with examples of use extracted from real-life communication
22. Similar English verbs: reMake , merryMake , merriMake
23. Get dozens of projects in every issue covering DIY electronics, 3D printing, craft, and more; Learn tips and skill-building tutorials from experts in the Maker community
24. Platform: Files: Windows x64 Installer: Installer tool has changed.Uninstall CMake 3.4 or lower first! cMake-3.20.0-rc5-windows-x86_64.msi: Windows x64 ZIP: cMake-3.20.0-rc5-windows-x86_64.zip
26. Create flash cards online and we'll Make studying fast and fun!
27. Make is a GNU command so the only way you can get it on Windows is installing a Windows version like the one provided by GNUWin32.Anyway, there are several options for getting that: The most simple choice is using Chocolatey.First you need to install this package manager
28. Once installed you simlpy need to install Make (you may need to run it in an elevated/admin command prompt) :
29. Make Google your homepage Get instant access to search, every time you open your browser
30. Get smarter about how you earn, save and spend your money with the latest from CNBC Make It.
31. Make Venues is a collection of exclusive individual venues delivering exceptional bespoke events, conferences and meetings
32. How to Make Your Mac Boot Up, Sleep, or Shut Down Automatically
33. The Imgflip watermark helps other people find where the meme was created, so they can Make memes too! However, if you'd really like to, you can remove our watermark from all images you create, as well as remove ads and supercharge your image creation abilities, using Imgflip Pro or Imgflip Pro Basic.
34. Now Book and Find flight tickets at best airfare at MakeMytrip.com
35. A voice in the direction and causes of Make: Community; Maker Spotlight News from magazine
36. It’s always a pleasure when a Maker that we’ve met at Maker Faire turns up in an unexpected place
37. Learn how to Make Bing your homepage with these easy steps
38. Make is a different kind of architecture practice
39. Check out our collection of current and past issues of Make: magazine, rich with new ideas for projects, technology, and DIY articles, this magazine is not to be missed!
40. Look at this table I made! Please don't Make a mess
41. Did anyone Make you as you left with the jewels? A witness tried to Make the thief at the police lineup, but didn't feel confident about who was guilty
42. Inflections of 'Make' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Makes v 3rd person singular making v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." made v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." made v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form verbs--for
43. Make/Edit or Cancel an Appointment
45. How to Make an online credit card payment
46. Make your online payment quickly and easily
47. We Make it easy to learn how to Make anything, one step at a time
48. Come join our community of curious Makers, innovators
49. God never Make a list; or God never Makes a list I think it is the first one, but I'm not too sure
50. Actually, Make it 2:30; I have another meeting scheduled at lunch time
51. Write a headline for this story, and Make it quick, we're on deadline
52. Make: Electronics is the book that I wish I had owned when I was a young teenager, struggling to learn the basics of electricity and electronics
53. This is a reference page for Make verb forms in present, past and participle tenses
Making(noun) the act of one who makes; workmanship; fabrication; construction; as, this is cloth of your own making; the making of peace or war was in his power. Making(noun) composition, or structure.
made(adj) produced by a manufacturing process. "bought some made goods at the local store; rope and nails". Antonyms: custom-made, custom, unmade, unsuccessful. made(adj) (of a bed) having the sheets and blankets set in order. "a neatly made bed". Antonyms: unmade, custom-made, custom, unsuccessful.
Make(verb) to gain, as the result of one's efforts; to get, as profit; to make acquisition of; to have accrue or happen to one; as, to make a large profit; to make an error; to make a loss; to make money.
Choose the Right Synonym for make. Verb . make, form, and manufacture mean to cause to come into being. make is a word that can be used of many kinds of creation. She knows how to make a chair. They made many friends. form is used when the thing brought into being has a design or structure.