See also: Maintain Maintaining Maintained Maintainer Maintainable Maintainence Maintainment Maintainability Main Mainland Mainstay Mainstream Maintenance Mainz Mainly Maine Mained Mainer Mainstage Mainlander Mainstreamed
1. Maintain definition is - to keep in an existing state (as of repair, efficiency, or validity) : preserve from failure or decline
2. How to use Maintain in a sentence
3. Synonym Discussion of Maintain.
4. 4 to state (something) as a reason in support of or against something under consideration she continued to Maintain that a sewing machine would end up paying for itself since she could make her own clothes
Maintain, Machine, Make
5. Maintain definition, to keep in existence or continuance; preserve; retain: to Maintain good relations with neighboring countries
6. Maintain synonyms, Maintain pronunciation, Maintain translation, English dictionary definition of Maintain
7. To keep up or carry on; continue: Maintain good relations.
8. Find 94 ways to say Maintain, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. Maintain verb [T] (CONTINUE TO HAVE) B2 to continue to have; to keep in existence, or not allow to become less: The army has been brought in to Maintain order in the region.
10. Synonyms for Maintain in Free Thesaurus
11. 85 synonyms for Maintain: continue, retain, preserve, sustain, carry on, keep, keep up, prolong
12. The Crossword Solver found 200 answers to the Maintain crossword clue
13. MaintainX helps you track your reactive maintenance, preventive maintenance, and control the daily operations of your business such as safety inspections, quality inspections, and operating checklists - all with a digital audit trail
14. Maintain definition, to keep in existence or continuance; preserve; retain: to Maintain good relations with neighboring countries
15. Maintain means to keep the same––keep steady, keep up, or keep going
16. Sure, you can ride your bike super fast on a flat surface, but it can be hard to Maintain that speed, or keep the same speed, going up a hill
17. When you Maintain a strict study schedule, you stick to it.
18. To keep up or carry on; continue: Maintain good relations
19. To keep in an existing state; preserve or retain: Maintain one's composure
20. To keep in a condition of good repair or efficiency: Maintain two cars
21. To provide for; support: Maintain a family
22. Maintain is defined as to keep in a current state in order to prevent from failing or breaking or to carry on or to support or provide
23. An example of Maintain is to bring one's car to a mechanic for regular oil changes
24. An example of Maintain is to keep soldiers on task
25. Maintain, assert, aver, allege, hold, state all mean to express an opinion, judgment, or position. Maintain carries the implications of both firmness and persistence in declaring or supporting a conviction: She Maintained …
Maintain, Mean, Maintained
26. Find 94 ways to say MaintainING, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
27. Nouns for Maintain include Maintainabilities, Maintainability, Maintainer, Maintainers, Maintainership, Maintaining, maintenance, maintenances, maintenaunce and
Maintain, Maintainabilities, Maintainability, Maintainer, Maintainers, Maintainership, Maintaining, Maintenance, Maintenances, Maintenaunce
28. Maintain definition: keep in safety and protect from harm, decay, loss, or destruction synonyms: embalm, conserve, hold the line, plastinate, keep, preserve, keep
29. At Maintain It All, our vision is to be the region’s most professional provider of residential and commercial exterior maintenance and property preservation services
Maintain, Most, Maintenance
30. Maintain your patent Maintenance fees are required to keep in force all utility and reissue utility patents based on applications filed on or after December 12, 1980
31. Being able to achieve an erection but being unable to Maintain it long enough to satisfy sexual intercourse is also a form of erectile dysfunction
32. Music video by Jonathan McReynolds performing Maintain
Music, Mcreynolds, Maintain
33. 2015 Entertainment One U.S., LP#JonathanMcReynolds #Maintain #Vevo #Christian #ChantaeCann
34. How to abbreviate Maintain? Get the most popular abbreviation for Maintain updated in 2021
35. Vitamin C helps Maintain healthy connective tissue
36. We aim to Maintain high standards of customer care
37. She has managed to Maintain her youthful appearance
38. Whatever may betide, Maintain your courage
39. Definition and synonyms of Maintain from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
40. This is the British English definition of Maintain.View American English definition of Maintain.
41. Main‧tain /meɪnˈteɪn, mən-/ ●●● S2 W1 AWL verb [ transitive] 1 make something continue to make something continue in the same way or at the same standard as before Careers Officers Maintain contact with young people when they have left school
Main, Me, Make, Maintain
42. Britain wants to Maintain its position as a world power.
43. Listen to all All sentences (with pause) Used with verbs: " I want to Maintain my blood pressure level
44. (want, need, try, have) " Communication helps to Maintain a good relationship
45. (helps) Used with nouns: " She was able to Maintain her dignity through the difficult moments
46. (dignity, confidence, strength, composure, integrity, control) " Maintain pressure on the wound for at least a minute.
47. The American effort to Maintain its lead in nuclear technology we are Maintaining prices at pre-budget levels the department Maintains many close contacts with the chemical industry push yourself to make friends and Maintain the friendships emergency powers to try and Maintain law and order the government was right to Maintain interest rates at a high level ensure standards are Maintained at
Maintain, Maintaining, Maintains, Many, Make, Maintained
48. Maintain (oneself or someone) in (something) To allow oneself or someone to live a particular lifestyle
49. Unfortunately, we don't have enough money to Maintain ourselves in this lavish manse anymore
Money, Maintain, Manse
50. See also: Maintain Maintain (something) at (something) To keep something at a particular setting or level
51. I try to Maintain my savings at $1,000, at least
52. Maintain and Sustain are two words in the English language that are often confused due to the similarity in their meanings and usage
53. The word ‘Maintain’ is used in the sense of ‘carry on’ or ‘protect with care’ or ‘look after with care’ the sentences: 1.
54. Maintain Lyrics: Hmmm / You see me moving all the needed people out my life / And I'm trying to get these crazy thoughts out of my mind / Yeah, You gave me all the weapons, but it's still a
Maintain, Me, Moving, My, Mind
55. So help me Maintain Help me Maintain Hmmm Cause soon as I walk out the door I need You more and more You know what's in the store I need You more and more Hmmm I recognize this is a day that You have made So I walk in love and put a smile on my face But in case I run into someone on a different page Help me Maintain Help me Maintain
Me, Maintain, More, Made, My
56. Vx Maintain automates work processes for all your maintenance operations to help improve the efficiency of call centers, work order creation, dispatching of internal and external service providers, completed work reports, and invoice processing
57. Maintain definition: If you Maintain something, you continue to have it, and do not let it stop or grow weaker Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
58. Maintain something to make something continue at the same level, standard, etc
59. To Maintain law and order/standards/a balance/control ; ANU has Maintained its position as Australia's top university
60. The two countries have always Maintained close relations.
61. Maintain is a life-style store that focuses on urban art and skateboarding subcultures
62. Belly reunites with fellow Canadian XO labelmate NAV for “Maintain,” the lead single off of IMMIGRANT
63. SPORT Maintain maximizes all of these creatine benefits by keeping levels elevated in muscle tissues, supporting growth and repair while charging you up for your next high intensity session
Maintain, Maximizes, Muscle
64. SPORT Maintain Creapure® pH10 is a quality 99.5% pure form of pH-balanced creatine monohydrate that enhances bioavailability while reducing creatine
65. "To Provide and Maintain a Navy," a succinct but encompassing treatise on sea power by Dr
66. Chip shortage has Detroit automakers struggling to Maintain truck production and meet orders
67. Learning how to Maintain a wooden deck can involve making a long-term maintenance schedule for inspections, cleanings and refinishing as needed
Maintain, Making, Maintenance
68. This application is called Maintain
69. Experienced backpackers looking to Maintain their post-trail fitness might consider doing something more intense, like trail running, to stay conditioned
Maintain, Might, More
maintain (verb) · maintains (third person present) · maintained (past tense) · maintained (past participle) · maintaining (present participle)