1. Examples of maidservant in a Sentence a large estate that once had many Maidservants Recent Examples on the Web In this version and in the one at the Uffizi, a maidservant, Abra, forcefully …
Maidservant, Many, Maidservants
2. Brooke's patience to the utmost, displeased his grandfather by practicing half the afternoon, frightened the Maidservants half out of their wits by mischievously hinting that one of his dogs was going mad, and, after high words with the stableman about some fancied neglect of his horse, he had flung himself into his hammock to fume over the stupidity of the world in general, till the peace of the lovely day quieted him …
Maidservants, Mischievously, Mad
3. Mark 14:66 Now while Peter was below in the quadrangle, one of the High Priest's Maidservants came, (WEY)
4. 10 synonyms of Maidservants from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 11 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Find another word for Maidservants
6. Maidservants: a female domestic servant.
7. Beside their manservants and their Maidservants, of whom there were seven thousand three hundred thirty and seven: and they had two hundred forty and five singing men and singing women.
Manservants, Maidservants, Men
8. Maidservants’ stories also displace the global history narrative that shows us an interconnected world system that emerged from the age of discovery
9. It is possible to catch glimpses of global connections in Maidservants’ lives, most notably in the striped cotton and calico that formed their wardrobes.
10. I have oxen, donkeys, flocks, menservants, and Maidservants
11. And ye shall rejoice before the LORD your God, ye, and your sons, and your daughters, and your menservants, and your Maidservants, and the Levite that is within your gates; forasmuch as he hath no part nor inheritance with you
12. The Maidservants were, in a sense, superior to the matriarchs…
13. Significantly, the names of the Maidservants appear before those of their mistresses.
14. What is another word for Maidservants? Maidservants
15. Maidservants (28 Occurrences) Matthew 26:69 Peter meanwhile was sitting outside in the court of the palace, when one of the Maidservants came over to him and said, "You too were with Jesus the Galilaean." (WEY) Mark 14:66 Now while Peter was below in the quadrangle, one of the High Priest's Maidservants came, (WEY)
Maidservants, Matthew, Meanwhile, Mark
16. What does Maidservants mean? Plural form of maidservant
Maidservants, Mean, Maidservant
17. Stanley, Amy./ Maidservants' tales : Narrating domestic and global history in Eurasia, 1600-1900.In: American Historical Review
18. He put the Maidservants and their children in front: Leah and her children were more protected than the two Maidservants, Bilhah and Zilpah, and their respective children
19. The two Maidservants still didn’t respond to her, and no other people responded to her, as if she was the only one left in this huge Lan Courtyard
20. In this courtyard, she lived with four close-knit Maidservants
21. Synonyms for Maidservants in Free Thesaurus
22. What are synonyms for Maidservants?
23. So he divided the children among Leah, Rachel, and the two Maidservants
24. And he put the Maidservants and their children in front, Leah and her ch Read verse in New King James Version
25. Mandala - Gopi Maidservants "Throughout the palace there were many canopies made by Visvakarma that were decorated with strings of pearls
Mandala, Maidservants, Many, Made
26. So he divided the children among Leah, Rachel, and the two Maidservants
27. 2 And he put the Maidservants and their children in front, Leah and her children behind, and Rachel and Joseph last
28. The misbehavior of unsupervised Maidservants was a common subject for seventeenth-century Dutch painters
29. Maidservantsofchrist I am a Christian, a wife, a mom, a teacher and a blogger
30. I write at www.Maidservantsofchrist.blogspot.com about Christian women, their faith in God, Bible Study and prayer! - 1.94k Followers, 514 Following, 16134 pins
31. The two Maidservants still didn’t respond to her, and no other people responded to her, as if she was the only one left in this huge Lan Courtyard
32. In this courtyard, she lived with four close-knit Maidservants.
33. Telemachus calls on Eurycleia, who gathers the disloyal Maidservants and instructs them to dispose of the bodies and clean the bloodstained hall
34. Manor Maidservants: these monsters are annoying to say the least, because they join in fights and they cast PBAoE spells that deal significant damage
Manor, Maidservants, Monsters
35. The key is to either lure these Maidservants to encounter them first before taking care of the other monsters
36. Jul 1, 2019 - Best of Maidservantsofchrist.blogspot.com
37. Men servants and Maidservants should partake of the gifts and grace of the Spirit in great, abundance; and many of them were effectually called by grace, through the ministry of the word; and some servants became ministers of it; all which appears from 1 Corinthians 7:21; for that is not true what the Jews say, the Shechinah or divine Majesty
Men, Maidservants, Many, Ministry, Ministers, Majesty
38. “Maidservants’ Tales: Narrating Domestic and Global History in Eurasia, 1600-1900” The American Historical Review Vol
39. 3 I use the term “Maidservants” in this article to distinguish these workers from domestic servants
40. Before 1885, many women who were categorized as Maidservants (Dienstmächen or Dienstboten) did not in fact work in domestic households, but rather as workers in guesthouses and inns and other commercial establishments, and as chambermaids in spas and hotels.
41. 1Sa 8:16 - And he will take your menservants, and your Maidservants, H8198 and your goodliest young men, and your asses, and put them to his work
Menservants, Maidservants, Men
Noun. 1. maidservant - a female domestic. housemaid, maid, amah. chambermaid, fille de chambre - a maid who is employed to clean and care for bedrooms (now primarily in hotels) domestic, domestic help, house servant - a servant who is paid to perform menial tasks around the household.
Luke 12:45 But if that servant says in his heart,'My lord delays his coming,' and begins to beat the menservants and the maidservants, and to eat and drink ... ... Genesis 12:16 And he entreated Abram well for her sake: and he had sheep, and oxen, and he asses, and menservants, and maidservants, and she asses, and camels. ... Maid-servants.
Ernestine's trim little maidservant was announcing a visitor who followed close behind. A maidservant opens the door, they hand her the letter, and assure the maid that they're both so in love that they'll die on the spot at the door.
Familiarity information: MAIDSERVANT used as a noun is very rare. Hypernyms ("maidservant" is a kind of...): domestic; domestic help; house servant (a servant who is paid to perform menial tasks around the household) chambermaid; fille de chambre (a maid who is employed to clean and care for bedrooms (now primarily in hotels))