See also: Maharaji Maharajah Maharajas Maha Mahal Maham Mahama Mahar Mahat Mahadev Mahala Mahalo Mahana Mahanta Maharal Maharim Mahajan Mahalath Mahanaim Maharaj Maharani Maharshi Mahatma Mahavira Mahalalel Mahamudra
1. Maharaji (founder of movement): see DIVINE LIGHT MISSION
Maharaji, Movement, Mission
2. Source for information on Maharaji: The Concise Oxford Dictionary of World Religions dictionary.
3. Prem Rawat or Maharaji (his translation: " Ultimate Ruler " formerly known as "Guru Maharaj Ji") now claims to be a mild-mannered inspirational speaker and wealthy private investor living in …
Maharaji, Maharaj, Mild, Mannered
4. Videos of Maharaji set to Krishna Das music
5. "Maharaji Music" - Music Dedicated To Prem Rawat From its creation in 1971, the Divine Light Mission had an important role for Prem Rawat's followers who are musicians
Maharaji, Music, Mission, Musicians
6. About Maharaji Prem Rawat, known also by the honorary title Maharaji, has traveled the world for more than three decades, inspiring people to find peace within
7. Maharaji honored purity of spirit, no matter what the tradition or lineage
8. Ram Dass Gives Maharaji the “Yogi Medicine” Ram Dass reflects on conscientiously dosing Maharaji with LSD In 1967 when I first came to India, I brought with me a supply of LSD, hoping to find someone who might understand more about these substances than we did in the West.
Maharaji, Medicine, Me, Might, More
9. Maharaji (Prempal Rawat) is the one and only "Master" or "Satguru" on the planet today
10. The legitimacy of Maharaji's claim to be the only "Master" is unquestionable
11. "Knowledge" is the ultimate Truth, and its techniques can be revealed by Maharaji only
12. When Maharaji first began giving Knowledge in the West, the above claims were proclaimed
13. How to say Maharaji in English? Pronunciation of Maharaji with 2 audio pronunciations, 1 meaning and more for Maharaji.
Maharaji, Meaning, More
14. Maharaji Prem Rawat, also known by the honorary title Maharaji has traveled the world for four decades, bringing the message of peace
15. Prem Rawat, also known by the honorary title Maharaji has traveled …
16. And when Guru Maharaji Ji's father left his body on July 19, 1966, the leadership of the Mission passed to his youngest son, the new Perfect Master
Maharaji, Mission, Master
17. The eight-year-old Guru Maharaji Ji acted with the wisdom and discretion of a man far beyond his years.
18. Fun Facts about the name Maharaji
19. When was the first name Maharaji first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Maharaji is Monday, August 1st, 1927
20. How unique is the name Maharaji? From 1880 to 2018 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Maharaji
21. Maharaji at Jaipur, 16th November 2008 44:44 min
22. Maharaj Ji, Maharaji, or similar, may refer to:
Maharaj, Maharaji, May
23. Prem Rawat Maharaji Bhajan - Bata De Moksh Ka Marg (बता दे मोक्ष का मार्ग) Vivek Kumar
Maharaji, Moksh, Marg
24. Pachtavega Pachtavega Prem Rawat Maharaji Bhajan
25. Wopg commented on the word Maharaji
26. Prem Rawat, as Maharaji is widely known, is a teacher with a core message: the peace people are looking for is already within
27. Guru Maharaji gives a short speech to his devotees near the runway, on a platform stage
28. Prem Rawat (born December 10, 1957, in Dehradun, India), widely known as Maharaji, has, since the age of four, been addressing people around the world on the subject of finding peace within and says that he is able to offer a practical way to do so.
29. Maharaji talks of miracles like a frog running like a bunny and a monkey being able to drive a car
Maharaji, Miracles, Monkey
30. Hear Maharaji complain about traffic jams
31. Hear Maharaji with his receding hairline and flop hairstyle complain on and on about plastic surgery and the worship of youthful good looks.
32. This video clip gives a short introduction to Prem Rawat, also known by honorary title Maharaji
33. As Maharaji spent more and more time in the West, he apparently saw the shortcomings of having everything he stands for being seen through an Indian cultural prism
34. The name Maharaji creates a sensitive, imaginative, idealistic nature, which works for you in some parts of your life but is a severe limitation in others
35. Stream Meeting Maharaji by RamDass from desktop or your mobile device
Meeting, Maharaji, Mobile
36. Meeting Maharaji by RamDass published on 2013-06-26T19:38:48Z
37. The night before I met Maharaji, I went outside to go to the bathroom
38. 1990 - with Maharaji at the Calamigos instructor conference
39. It would be tedious to list everyone's name, but immediately behind Maharaji is Monica Lewis (aka Monica Winslow), and I am on her left (immediately to the right of Maharaji as you look at the photo, leaning on Maharaji's bench).
40. Maharaji Songs Download- Listen to Maharaji songs MP3 free online
41. Play Maharaji hit new songs and download Maharaji MP3 songs and music album online on Gaana.com.
42. This is Maharaji's daughter & her husband
43. Enlarge 136KB, 995x673 19 P1010412 PP This photo was taken Nov 15 2005 on the side of Maharaji's Samadhi Mandir in Vrindavan
44. Maharaji's daughter Girija (in the dark shawl) is in the center.
45. Maharaji Kitchen, Nagrakata, West Bengal, India
46. Here about 30 popular Maharaji, Maharaji's official, Official Site, Prem Rawat sites such as Maharaji.net (Maharaji (Official site of Prem Rawat))
47. Guerilla Hustle Lyrics: (INTRO) / Maharaji: E-Room
48. / BIG SHYS: Yeaya / Maharaji: Said-So motherfuckers Guerilla Hustlin' - Shys T & Maharaji .
Word History: The Sanskrit word mahārājaḥ, the source of our word maharaja, means "great king.". The first element in this word, mahā- means "great," and it is related to Greek mega- and Latin magnus, both meaning the same thing as the Sanskrit. All three forms derive from Indo-European *meg-, "great.".
Maharaja is a Sanskrit word that means “great king.” It refers to a Hindu monarch or prince in India who ranked above a raja (king). Prior to British rule in India, only the rajas of the most powerful states were given the title of maharaja. Despite the translation of the title,...
Maharajadhiraja Bahadur (or Maharajadhiraj Bahadur ): Great Prince over Princes, a title of honour, one degree higher than Maharajadhiraja. Maharajadhiraja (or Maharajadhiraj ): Great Prince over Princes, a title of honour, one degree higher than Sawai Maharaja Bahadur.
or ma·ha·ra·jah (mä′hə-rä′jə, -zhə) n. 1. A king or prince in India ranking above a raja, especially the sovereign of one of the former native states. 2. Used as a title for such a king or prince.