1. Madrasah, (Arabic: “school”) English madrassa, Turkish medrese, institution of higher education in the Islamic sciences (ʿulūm; singular, ʿilm)
Madrasah, Madrassa, Medrese
2. Madrasa, is an Islamic college, literally a "place of instruction," especially instruction in religious law
3. Damascus, SANA _ Al-Adiliyah Madrasa (school) is an integrated architectural building, as described by dozens of writers and historians in their articles and studies, and one of the oldest and most famous archaeological and cultural landmarks in Damascus. Al-Adiliyah Madrasastores Damascus rich history through the ages
Madrasa, Most, Madrasastores
4. Madrasa is the Arabic word for any type of educational institution, whether secular or religious
5. It is variously transliterated as Madrasah, madarasaa, medresa, madrassa, madraza, madarsa, medrese, etc.
Madrasah, Madarasaa, Medresa, Madrassa, Madraza, Madarsa, Medrese
6. Madrasas have a long and rich history
7. 1 day ago · A long white shawl on her head, Rani Khan gives daily Quran lessons at Pakistan’s first transgender-only Madrasa, a religious school she set up herself using …
8. In the Middle Ages the Madrasa (literaly, "place to study", in Arabic darasa "to study"; for discussion of darasa as a technical term meaning "to study jurisprudence" and darrasa meaning "to teach jurisprudence") was a college for the professional study of the Islamic sciences, particularly jurisprudence (feqh) but also the Koran, Hadith (Hadis), and such ancillary fields as Arabic grammar and philology, …
Middle, Madrasa, Meaning
9. Madrasa (2014) is based on true story about Afghan refugee family living in Iran after war in Afghanistan
10. Drawing on his own years as a Madrasa student in India, Moosa describes in fascinating detail the daily routine for teachers and students today
11. He shows how classical theological, legal, and Qur'anic texts are taught, and he illuminates the history of ideas and politics behind the Madrasa system.
12. The Madrasa Bou Inania (also Bu Inaniya, المدرسة البوعنانية بفاس al-Madrasa ʾAbū ʿInānīya bi-Fās) is a Madrasa in Fes, Morocco, built in AD 1350–55 by Abu Inan Faris.It is widely acknowledged as a high point of Marinid architecture and of historic Moroccan architecture generally.
Madrasa, Morocco, Marinid, Moroccan
13. ‘So, at most Madrasa graduates can aspire to become teachers in Madrasas, imams in mosques or else open another Madrasa of their own.’ More example sentences ‘Irwin supports the theory that the Court of Lions was never a palace at all; rather, it was a Madrasa, an Islamic college, its architecture derived from Madrasas in Morocco with
Most, Madrasa, Madrasas, Mosques, More, Morocco
14. The Madrasa al-Firdaws, whose name means “paradise,” is located some distance outside the medieval city walls of Aleppo in the neighborhood known as al-Maqamat
Madrasa, Means, Medieval, Maqamat
15. ' Madrasa ', the Arabic word for school, was launched by His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, to provide offline …
Madrasa, Mohammad, Maktoum, Minister
16. The description of Madrasa Guide: sksvb App Madrasah Guide is an application for Madrasa teachers, students and parents
17. Madrasas refer to the institutions of higher lslamic learning in South Asia and are equivalent to seminaries, where religious functionaries and experts in Islamic law and theology are trained.
18. היכנסו כאן לאתר "מדרסה" והתחילו ללמוד ערבית מדוברת חינם: www.Madrasafree.com מדרסה הוא בית ספר מקוון, חינמי ונגיש
19. An unusually short lifespan might indicate that your Madrasa ancestors lived in harsh conditions
20. Alia Madrasa’s education became very popular among Bangladeshis
21. Currently, there are more than 16000 Alia Madrasas in Bangladesh
22. Alia Madrasas in Bangladesh get Government financial support
23. Madrasah Guide is an application for Madrasa teachers, students and parents
24. Madrasah definition, a school or college, especially a school attached to a mosque where young men study theology
Madrasah, Mosque, Men
25. The Madrasa is a rectangular complex situated on the east side of the Tigris on the downstream side of the Shuhada’ Bridge, right on the riverbank
26. Today, the immediate commercial district around the Madrasa has been demolished to return the site to its original borders.
27. The Madrasa is most popular for Bhola people including all city in Bangladesh
28. During the tenth and eleventh centuries the Madrasa was devoted primarily to teaching law; the other Islamic sciences and philosophical subjects were optionally taught.
29. Madrasa: 1 n Muslim schools in Bangladesh and Pakistan “the Pakistan government decided to close down Madrasas that provided military training for their students” “many Madrasas in Bangladesh are supported with money from Saudi Arabia” Synonyms: Madrasah Type of: religious school a …
Madrasa, Muslim, Madrasas, Military, Many, Money, Madrasah
30. A Madrasa teacher accused of torturing an eight-year-old residential student, after a video of the incident went viral on social media, has been arrested from Chittagong's Hathazari area
31. “Madrasa teacher Yahiya was released as the family made no complaints against him.” The child was presented with some gifts by the upazila administration on the occasion of …
32. A Madrasa (Madrasah in Arabic or medrese in Turkish) is a secular institution of education, although often with a religious component
Madrasa, Madrasah, Medrese
33. Madrasas would specialize in medicine, law, science, philosophy, religion or the education of women
34. Al Madrasa Pri Primary School Admission Fee and Contact Information Hello, Kenyan learners and parents
35. This page will provide you with information regarding Al Madrasa Pri Primary School: Fee Structure, Uniform, Contact Information, and more.
36. Media in category "Madrasas" The following 65 files are in this category, out of 65 total.
37. Photos and description of the architecture of Mir-i-Arab Madrasa, built from 1535-36 with the proceeds from the sale of 3,000 Persian slaves.
38. Madrasa-tul-Qaaim [a.s] Religious School
39. Contact Madrasa-tul-Qaaim [a.s] on Messenger
40. Welcome to the Tazkiyatul Banaat Madrasa
41. Our Madrasa Tazkiyatul Banaat was established in the year 2012 with a mission on following the footsteps of Our Prophet Sallahu Alayhi Wasalam (Peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) to teach & spread Islam Through education for our Muslim Ummah especially Boys, Girls, Adults, Orphans, Widows, & Divorced/separated females without any …
Madrasa, Mission, Muslim
42. The Madrasa is one of the few religious places in Morocco that is accessible for non-Islamic visitors
43. Opposite the Madrasa Bou Inania is the Dar al-Magana, a wall with a hydraulic clock that was built in conjunction to the Madrasa
44. The accused teacher Abdul Momin is a teacher at Al-Madrasatu Li-Tah Fazil Quran Madrasa in the South Harinal area of Gazipur Police on Saturday arrested a Madrasa teacher for allegedly raping an 11 year old student in Gazipur
Momin, Madrasatu, Madrasa
45. This specialized Madrasa is located in Mirpur, Dhaka
46. This Madrasa is exclusively targeted to the adults having a general educational background but devoted to pursuing Islamic education
47. The minimum requirement for enrollment in this Madrasa is the completion of secondary education from any institution other than Islamic ones
48. Madrasa or madrassah, in Islamic countries, a school, historically usually one devoted to higher education in religious studies, but the term may refer to any school
Madrasa, Madrassah, May
49. The police have arrested a Madrasa teacher who badly beat up an 8-year-old student for tailing his mother after she paid a visit on the boy at the institution in …
50. The Madrasa Discourses Project, led by Ebrahim Moosa, Mirza Family Professor of Islamic Thought and Muslim Societies, has developed a free and open curricular website to advance the theological and scientific literacy of Islamic Studies scholars around the world
Madrasa, Moosa, Mirza, Muslim
madrasa (noun) · madrasas (plural noun) · madrasah (noun) · madrasahs (plural noun) · medrese (noun) · medreses (plural noun)
Freebase(0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition: Madrasa. Madrasa is the Arabic word for any type of educational institution, whether secular or religious. It is variously transliterated as madrasah, madarasaa, medresa, madrassa, madraza, madarsa, medrese, etc.
Alternative Titles: madrassa, medrese. Madrasah, (Arabic: “school”)English madrassa, Turkish medrese, in Muslim countries, an institution of higher education.
In modern usage the term usually applies to schools offering Islamic religious instruction at any level. The madrasa can be considered as a building, as a legal entity, and as an educational institution.
During the medieval period (tenth century) in the Islamic world, a maktab was lower than a madras and often taught in mosques alone, whereas the madrasa meant higher education. However, secular sciences, ethics, music, and philosophical studies’ integration into the madrasa came later on during this period.