See also: Macron Macronu Macronuclei Macronutrient Macronutrients Macroeconomics Macrosystem Macro Macroeconomy Macross Macra Macrs Macrame Macrobid Macroing Macromer Macrotia Macrocosm Macrophage Macromolecule
1. Definition of Macron (Entry 1 of 2) : a mark − placed over a vowel to indicate that the vowel is long or placed over a syllable or used alone to indicate a stressed or long syllable in a metrical foot
Macron, Mark, Metrical
2. Emmanuel Macron, (born December 21, 1977, Amiens, France), French banker and politician who was elected president of France in 2017. Macron was the first person in the history of the Fifth Republic to win the presidency without the backing of either the Socialists or the Gaullists, and he was France’s youngest head of state since Napoleon.
3. Emmanuel Jean-Michel Frédéric Macron was born on December 21, 1977, in Amiens, France
4. The eldest child of two doctors, Macron distinguished himself with …
5. The Macron Fine Chemicals brand offers value to customers and a solid foundation for expanding discovery and routine testing in laboratory research and other applications. Macron Fine Chemicals brand products offer exacting standards for quality, reproducibility and consistency, providing increased value while simplifying ordering and specifying.
6. For example, to type ā (a with Macron), press Alt + A; to type ō (o with Macron), press Alt + O.
7. The latest tweets from @EmmanuelMacron
8. A Macron (/ ˈ m æ k r ɒ n, ˈ m eɪ-/) is a diacritical mark: it is a straight bar (¯) placed above a letter, usually a vowel.Its name derives from Ancient Greek μακρόν (makrón) "long", since it was originally used to mark long or heavy syllables in Greco-Roman metrics.It now more often marks a long vowel.In the International Phonetic Alphabet, the Macron is used to indicate a mid
Macron, Mark, Makr, Metrics, More, Marks, Mid
9. Macron took a test “as soon as the first symptoms appeared” on Thursday morning and will self-isolate for seven days, in line with national health authorities’ recommendations, the presidency said
10. Macron plans to continue working, and went ahead with …
11. French President Emmanuel Macron campaigned in 2017 with the slogan "neither left nor right." But with two controversial bills and increasingly inflammatory rhetoric coming from the Interior
12. Macron has been the European Union’s most forthright voice, calling for investments in more jointly developed European military equipment and …
Macron, Most, More, Military
13. French President Emmanuel Macron met with top officials on Jan
14. The diagnosis was established "as soon as the first symptoms appeared," Macron's office said
15. 1. Macron - a diacritical mark (-) placed above a vowel to indicate a long sound diacritic, diacritical mark - a mark added to a letter to indicate a special pronunciation Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection
16. French President Emmanuel Macron is seen on a screen as he attends by video conference a round table for the National Humanitarian Conference (NHC), taken at the Foreign Ministry in Paris,Thursday, Dec
17. French President Emmanuel Macron tested positive for COVID-19 Thursday following a week in which he met with numerous European leaders.
18. Macron Dynamics Tri-Bot Linear Robot delivers a fast, scalable, repeatable option for any pick and pack application at a fraction of the cost when compared to traditional delta robot platforms
19. Macron’s impassioned speech on 2 October, vowing to fight “radical Islamism”, eradicate “separatism” and uphold secular values at all costs, foreshadowed this latest crisis
20. Macron sparked protests across the Muslim world following the death of Paty by saying France would never renounce its laws permitting blasphemous caricatures
21. A Macron is a line above a vowel to indicate that it should be spoken as a long vowel: ā, ē, ī, ō, ū, Ā, Ē, Ī, Ō and Ū
22. The Māori word for Macron is tohutō (or pōtae - hat)
23. Macron said there was "very little information" available for the vaccine developed by the British-Swedish company and Oxford University.
24. Macron has promised to crack down on radical Islamism in France after Samuel Paty, a 47-year-old history teacher, was beheaded outside Paris on …
25. Brigitte Macron: biography Brigitte Marie-Claude Macron is the wife of Emmanuel Macron, the President of France
26. Via Pastore, 57 - 40056 Crespellano (BO), ITALIA - Tel +39 051 672 00 77 - Fax +39 051 672 02 46 - [email protected]Macron.com - www
27. But Macron’s heavy spending risks blowing the 3% limit on France’s public deficit, which the E.U
28. Mandates for each member state.”What Macron wants is a …
Mandates, Member, Macron
29. Mr Macron also said a boycott of French goods proposed amid anger at the cartoons was "unworthy" and "unacceptable"
30. What is the context of Mr Macron's remarks?
31. Mr Macron, 42, will self-isolate for seven days while working remotely, the Elysée Palace said in a statement
32. Emmanuel Macron was born in Amiens on 21 December 1977.
33. Macron says Islam ‘in crisis’, prompting backlash from Muslims ‘Islam is a religion that is in crisis all over the world today’, says Macron, as he unveils plan to defend secularism.
34. French President Emmanuel Macron has a "fever" and is "tired [and] coughing" after testing positive for Covid-19 on Thursday, according to an Élysée spokesperson.
35. 1 day ago · EMMANUEL Macron could replace Ursula von der Leyen as President of the European Commission if Michel Barnier wins the French presidency, a …
36. Macron, the brilliant student, fell fast and hard for the passionate literature teacher
37. The two grew close, especially after Macron, then 16, joined the school's drama club - managed by none
38. EMMANUEL Macron, the French president, has warned European countries that they can no longer rely on America to defend NATO allies
39. Macron said in an interview with the Financial Times that the U.S
40. Mr Macron has often been frustrated by a lack of muscular partners—in dealing with Turkey, Libya, or other Mediterranean crises—and has ended up accused of acting unilaterally.
Mr, Macron, Muscular, Mediterranean
41. Official Macron suppliers: Sports Scene
42. We stock a range of football teamwear from Macron, Nike & Prostar We specialise in providing fully customisable football kits.
43. French President Emmanuel Macron hoped on Tuesday that U.S
44. Macron definition, a horizontal line used as a diacritic over a vowel to indicate that it has a long sound or other specified pronunciation, as (ā) in fate (fāt)
45. Macron Sportswear official licensed Macron Store
46. Macron is a product of the National School of Administration, which turns out presidents with metronomic regularity
MACRON [ˈmāˌkrän, ˈmaˌkrän, ˈmākrən]
macron (noun) · macrons (plural noun)
Definition of macron. (Entry 1 of 2) : a mark − placed over a vowel to indicate that the vowel is long or placed over a syllable or used alone to indicate a stressed or long syllable in a metrical foot.
macron (plural macrons or macra) (orthography) A short, straight, horizontal diacritical mark placed over any of various letters, usually to indicate that the pronunciation of a vowel is long. [from 19th c.] Antonyms: breve, micron Coordinate terms: solidus, vinculum
Macron (diacritic), a straight bar placed over a letter. Macron below, a macron placed below a letter . Overline, a typographical feature of a horizontal line.