1. Machination definition is - an act of machinating
2. How to use Machination in a sentence
3. Synonym Discussion of Machination.
4. Machination definition, an act or instance of machinating
5. No, he uses a Machination — a complex plot that relies on numerous elements coming together to work
6. Not surprisingly, Machination derives from the Medieval French machina, meaning "machine." And, like many a machine, a Machination is subject to going wrong, often comically (see James Bond movies).
Machination, Medieval, Machina, Meaning, Machine, Many, Movies
7. While all these words mean "a plan secretly devised to accomplish an evil or treacherous end," Machination implies a contriving of annoyances, injuries, or evils by indirect means
Mean, Machination, Means
8. The Machinations of a party boss Where would cabal be a reasonable alternative to Machination?
9. / ˌmæʃ.əˈneɪ.ʃ ə nz / / ˌmæk.əˈneɪ.ʃ ə nz / uk / ˌmæʃ.ɪˈneɪ.ʃ ə nz / / ˌmæk.ɪˈneɪ.ʃ ə nz / complicated and secret plans to get power or control or to gain an advantage: Despite a commitment to a more open government, the public is still being kept in the dark about the inner Machinations …
10. The villain's Machination, the lover tied to the railroad track, the train dashing to within two inches of its victim
11. THE SHADOW MARY WHITE OVINGTON Lauzun was always occupied with some Machination, even against those to whom he was indifferent; this kept his hand in
12. Definition of Machination a scheme that is usually created for bad reasons Examples of Machination in a sentence After being caught running a Machination against his …
13. Machinations is a place for all the real-life data points to land and verify our assumptions and/or change the model.
14. [usually plural] (disapproving) a secret and complicated plan synonym plot, intrigue I don’t want to get involved in all his Machinations.
15. Machination (countable and uncountable, plural Machinations) A clever scheme or artful plot, usually crafted for evil purposes
16. Definition of Machination in the Definitions.net dictionary
17. What does Machination mean? Information and translations of Machination in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Machination, Mean, Most
18. What does Machination mean? A crafty scheme or cunning design for the accomplishment of a sinister end
19. How to say Machination in English? Pronunciation of Machination with 2 audio pronunciations, 11 synonyms, 1 meaning, 8 translations and more for Machination.
Machination, Meaning, More
20. Upon entering the Goblin Foundary area, the same thing happened with the quest The Machination; offered to my ineligible Priest just for walking through the door, but not to my eligible Druid
21. CHAPTER TWO WHAT IS Machination? The presupposition that things are, at bottom, ordered so morally that human reason must be justified – is an ingeneous presupposition and a piece of naiveté, the after-effect of belief in God’s veracity – God understood as the creator of things.
Machination, Morally, Must
22. See authoritative translations of Machination in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
23. Machination (n.) late 15c., machinacion, "a plotting, an intrigue," from Old French machinacion "plot, conspiracy, scheming, intrigue" and directly from Latin Machinationem (nominative machinatio) "device, contrivance, Machination," noun of action from past-participle stem of machinari "to contrive skillfully, to design; to scheme, to plot," from machina "machine, engine; device trick" (see
Machination, Machinacion, Machinationem, Machinatio, Machinari, Machina, Machine
24. Is there any connection between the term Machination and the writer Niccolò Machiavelli or is it just a coincidence that they are so similar?
25. It seems logical because aside from having similar spellings, the terms Machiavellian and Machination both mean cleverly sneaky and shrewdly planning
Machiavellian, Machination, Mean
26. However, my research has been inconclusive and I cannot find a reference that Machination derives
27. Antonyms for Machination include frankness, honesty, ignorance, reality, openness, truthfulness, truth, innocence, honor and honour
28. Machination definition: an intrigue , plot , or scheme Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
29. Hypnotizer announced its three new partners: Machination, ipercast, and WestcastSystems Machination, a communication agency that was one of Hypnotizer's first partners and who used hypnotizer.editor to create its interactive streaming video site at www.themode.tv, signed on to be a Hypnotizer Premium Partner
30. Synonyms for Machinations in Free Thesaurus
31. 22 synonyms for Machination: plot, scheme, trick, device, design, intrigue, conspiracy
32. Machination \ ˌma-kə-ˈnā-shən , ˌma-shə- \ noun: a crafty and involved plot to achieve (usually sinister) results _____ The word Machination has appeared in two articles on NYTimes.com …
33. The Machination is a human organization in IDW's Generation One continuity family
34. The Machination is a secret organization on Earth, devised by Scorponok as his latest effort in the advancement of outlawed technologies
35. As with Scorponok's previous efforts on Nebulos, the Machination maintains …
36. The protest of the church was of no avail to defeat the Machination of demagogues.: It is pleasant to record that all this match-making and Machination came to naught.: I felt at once that he had succeeded in some Machination against me, and with ominous misgivings quickened my steps.: All MacTaggart's anger rose against madame for her Machination.: It was not the Machination or revenge of a
Machination, Match, Making, Me, Misgivings, My, Mactaggart, Madame
37. Plural of Machination··plural of Machination Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
38. In a vehicle-dismantling depot in Machination, you have to chose the right cars to pile up in your warehouse
39. 'The Mutilation Machination' is a very well written collection of stories, expertly assembled to incorporate the unexpected, even in the case of the expected dark humour which works so well with a collection of this nature
40. We found 5 answers for “Machination”
41. This page shows answers to the clue Machination, followed by 2 definitions like “That which is devised”, “The act of machinating” and “Plot scheme (esp
42. Machination: noun artful dodge , artifice , cabal , collusion , conspiracy , contrivance , covin , crafty design , crafty device, crafty plan , design , dodge , dolus
43. Here are 4 tips that should help you perfect your pronunciation of 'Machination':
44. Break 'Machination' down into sounds: [MAK] + [I] + [NAY] + [SHUHN] - say it out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can consistently produce them.; Record yourself saying 'Machination' in full sentences, then watch yourself and listen.You'll be able to mark your mistakes quite easily.
Machination, Mak, Mark, Mistakes
45. Find 22 ways to say Machination, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
46. The Machination is a secret organization on Earth, devised by Scorponok as his latest effort in the advancement of outlawed technologies
47. They keep Scorponok's damaged head in a lab, while working to develop Headmaster technology.As with Scorponok's previous efforts on Nebulos, the Machination maintains various front organizations to mask its core activities.
Machination, Maintains, Mask
MACHINATION [ˌmakəˈnāSHən, ˌmaSHəˈnāSHən]
Synonyms for machination. a secret plan to achieve an evil or illegal end. Synonyms. cabal. collusion. connivance. conspiracy. intrigue.
Definition of machination 1 : an act of machinating 2 : a scheming or crafty action or artful design intended to accomplish some usually evil end backstage machinations … that have dominated the film industry— Peter Bogdanovich
machination noun (usually plural) plot , scheme , trick , device , design , intrigue , conspiracy , manoeuvre , dodge , ploy , ruse , artifice , cabal , stratagem the political machinations that brought him to power
Definition of machination. 1 : an act of machinating. 2 : a scheming or crafty action or artful design intended to accomplish some usually evil end backstage machinations … that have dominated the film industry— Peter Bogdanovich.