1. Most Lyres are plucked, but a few are bowed.
2. Enter code BUY6Lyres at checkout.
3. Lyres are a Boston -area garage rock band led by Jeff Conolly, founded in 1979 following the breakup of DMZ
4. Lyres are a Boston-area garage rock band led by Jeff Conolly, founded in 1979 following the breakup of DMZ
5. Lyres were the creation of vocalist, keyboard player, songwriter, and uncontested leader Jeff Conolly, also known as Monoman, who devised their organ-led sound and fronted countless sweat-soaked shows, making a glorious ruckus as he pounded his keyboard, sang like a soulful lunatic, and shook his tambourine when things seemed to be getting remotely static.
Lyres, Leader, Led, Like, Lunatic
6. Amazon's Choice for Music Lyres
7. Throughout each region of Immortals Fenyx Rising, you’ll come across several Big Lyres.These large, four-string instruments are tied to Small Lyres …
Ll, Lyres, Large
8. THE OFFICIAL (THE BAND'S) Lyres FACEBOOK PAGE
9. Lyres History The lyre of classical antiquity was ordinarily played by being strummed with a plectrum, like a guitar or a zither, rather than being plucked with the fingers as with a harp.
Lyres, Lyre, Like
10. THE OFFICIAL (THE BAND'S) Lyres FACEBOOK PAGE
11. I used to see the Lyres every time they came to town when I went to college in New York City in the mid-eighties, often at Danceteria
12. Australia Lyres@liquidideas.com.au
13. Find Lyres bio, music, credits, awards, & streaming links on AllMusic - Long-running Boston-based garage rock revivalists…
Lyres, , Long
14. After Johnny Bernardo replaced Paul Murphy on drums, Lyres returned to the studio to cut their second album, Lyres Lyres, released by Ace of Hearts in 1986.A more contemplative set than the debut with a greater number of Conolly originals, the album was once again successful and the band toured North America extensively
15. Small Lyres - Clashing Rocks (Image credit: Ubisoft) 1
16. THE OFFICIAL (THE BAND'S) Lyres FACEBOOK PAGE
17. THE OFFICIAL (THE BAND'S) Lyres FACEBOOK PAGE
18. "Lyres Lyres" is a fantastic album that the band recorded in 1985
19. And that's really the best way to describe the sound of the Lyres; it doesn't just shake and rattle and roll, it bounces
20. Lyres were also used as decorative motifs on late Minoan pottery
21. Decorated ivory fragments of Lyres …
22. Lyres "Lyres Lyres" (1987) 1) Not Looking Back - 0:00 2) She Pays The Rent - 04:20 3) You’ll Never Do It Baby - 09:03 4) I Love Her Still, I Always Will - 12
Lyres, Looking, Ll, Love
23. How to say Lyres in English? Pronunciation of Lyres with 1 audio pronunciation, 1 meaning, 8 translations and more for Lyres.
24. Of the dozens of bands that emerged in the 1980s garage rock revival, Lyres were one of the few that seemed to realize that the point wasn't about how much paisley clothing you could wear or finding the right vintage effects pedals (i.e
25. 10 Metal Strings Lyre Harp Rosewood Handmade Triangle Lyres Shesham Wood Free Case, Tuning key & Extra Strings AttireBaba
26. R/Lyres: This is a community for the lyre, the flatter cousin of the harp
27. Lyres are an affordable and accessible instrument for beginners or …
28. Synonyms for Lyres in Free Thesaurus
29. Lyres Biography by Mark Deming + Follow Artist
30. The Lyres’ ’90s output is a confusing tangle of recycled tracks, rerecorded songs and 7-inch singles on various indie labels
31. The six-song Nobody but Lyres is a typically mixed bag that’s made obsolete by Happy Now… and Some Lyres, each of which recycles three of the EP’s six cuts.
32. On Fyre is the first studio album by American garage rock band Lyres
Definition of lyre. 1 : a stringed instrument of the harp class having an approximately U-shaped frame and used by the ancient Greeks especially to accompany song and recitation (see recitation sense 2) 2 : a small clip typically resembling a lyre that is use for holding sheet music and attaches to a musical instrument (such as a trombone)
Lyres Spelling And The Sound Of Letter Pronunciations. Name Lyres syllable is: ly-res (we separated the syllables with dashes). L - luh, ul. Y - yuh, ee, ah-ee (i), ĭ. R - ruh, ur. E - eh, ee, silent. S - suh, zuh.
Synonyms for lyre include yoke lute, music stand, clip, conductor podium, music desk and music rack. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com!
lyre (plural lyres) (music) An ancient stringed musical instrument (a yoke lute chordophone) of Greek origin, consisting of two arms extending from a body to a crossbar (a yoke), and strings, parallel to the soundboard, connecting the body to the yoke.