1. The clinic of Frank S. Luxl, D.D.S., P.A
2. Frank S Luxl is a doctor primarily located in Wilmington, DE
3. Frank Luxl, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Wilmington, DE
4. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Luxl to book an appointment.
5. Dr. Frank Luxl, DDS, DMD has not yet indicated the hospitals that he is affiliated with
6. Summary: Frank Luxl was born on 05/17/1947 and is 73 years old
7. Frank Luxl lives in Wilmington, DE; previous city include Talleyville DE
8. Frank also answers to Frank S Luxi, Frank S Luxl and Frank Schuyler Luxl, and perhaps a couple of other names.
9. The lux box, a 20 bp inverted repeat, is located in the Luxl promoter region and is required for LuxR-dependent induction of the luminescence genes
Lux, Located, Luxl, Luxr, Luminescence
10. Using primer extension, we mapped the LuxR-dependent transcriptional start site of the lux operon to 19 bp upstream of the Luxl start codon.
Luxr, Lux, Luxl
11. Summary: Wendy Grose-Luxl is 71 years old today because Wendy's birthday is on 04/22/1949
12. Other names that Wendy uses includes Wendy Grose Luxl, Wendy A GroseLuxl, Wendy A Grose-Luxl, Wendy A Grose Luxl and Wendy A Grose.
13. Villa Luxl offers an outdoor pool
14. Central Bus Station is 1.5 mi from Villa Luxl
The meaning of Lux is "light". Lux is used as both a boys and girls name. It consists of 3 letters and 1 syllable and is pronounced Lux.
Light intensity is measured in units called Lux. Lux is equal to one lumen per square meter . Of course, lumens is a measure of visible light as perceived by the human eye (Plants also use far red and far violet spectrums). However, lux is sufficient for measuring sunlight and is generally regarded as the standard way to measure light.
Medical Definition of lux. : a unit of illumination equal to the direct illumination on a surface that is everywhere one meter from a uniform point source of one candle intensity or equal to one lumen per square meter. — called also meter-candle.
Both Lumen and Lux are used for measurement of light but, the difference is that while Lumen deals with the beam pattern Lux is the unit to measure the intensity of light by taking into account a specific area. The amount of light delivered on a specific area is measured as Lux.