1. Lustrously synonyms, Lustrously pronunciation, Lustrously translation, English dictionary definition of Lustrously
2. Welcome to the page with the answer to the clue Shone Lustrously
3. Glisten definition, to reflect a sparkling light or a faint intermittent glow; shine Lustrously
4. The Lustrously smooth and lustfully soft bamboo fabric is extra-breathable, hypoallergenic, and machine-washable
5. 11 synonyms of Lustrously from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 10 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Find another word for Lustrously
7. Lustrously: in a manner marked by the shining or reflecting of much light
8. Definition of Lustrously in the Definitions.net dictionary
9. What does Lustrously mean? Information and translations of Lustrously in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
10. Find 17 ways to say Lustrously, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
11. Lustrously definition: in a lustrous manner Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
12. The latest tweets from @Lustrously_
13. Nourished and refortified, your hair grows Lustrously long and strong
14. ‘Only upon close inspection do visitors realize that the organic creatures bearing Lustrously creamy skin are marble.’ ‘Nicholson painted silver as Lustrously as Van Dyck painted silk.’ ‘One piece is a hollow pillar, which glows Lustrously when a bulb is placed inside.’
15. What does Lustrously mean? In a lustrous manner, glossily
16. The Lustrously shot movie breaks Sam out of the gallery grind through Hollywood-grade somersaults in storytelling (one of them so breezily violent as to feel a little tasteless)
17. A flexible Lustrously metallized resinous article which comprises a molded article made of a thermoplastic polyurethane or a polyblend of a thermoplastic polyurethane and a thermoplastic synthetic resin, the molded article having been coated on the surface thereof with a flexible polyurethane paint as a base coat, a metal film applied by means of sputtering and a flexible polyurethane paint as
18. Lustrously 1 point 2 points 3 points 3 months ago I've had her since she was 8 weeks old and spend a lot of 1on1 time with her
19. Synonyms for Lustrously include bright, radiantly, luminously, brightly, dazzlingly, glowingly, brilliantly, fulgently, incandescently and lambently
Lustrously, Luminously, Lambently
20. Lustrously (comparative more Lustrously, superlative most Lustrously) In a lustrous manner, glossily.
21. Lustrously - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Lustrously and much more
22. The word Lustrously uses 10 letters: l, l, o, r, s, s, t, u, u, y
23. Lustrously is playable in: Words With Friends 16
24. Lustrously: In a lustrous manner; brilliantly; luminously
Lustrously, Lustrous, Luminously
25. A sampler of lemon sorbet was sound, a little too ingratiatingly sweet, perhaps, but the apple crumble ice-cream was sensational: Lustrously thick and creamy, yet light, its flavours true and clean
Lemon, Little, Lustrously, Light
26. Synonyms for Lustrously in Free Thesaurus
27. Nov 26, 2019 - Liberty Fabrics’ Empress is Lustrously detailed and rich in colour – printed in Liberty’s Italian fabric mill, on our inimitable Tana Lawn cotton
Liberty, Lustrously, Lawn
28. Names, nicknames and username ideas for Lustrously
29. Indie-Pop Brother Band AJR Is A-OK With the Lustrously Theatrical ‘OK Orchestra’: Album Review
30. Reluctantly, Surprise came, her hair swirling Lustrously about her
31. Beside the plastic box was a traditional coffin of dark, Lustrously rubbed hardwood
32. Golden has a handsome mezzo-soprano voice, Lustrously dark in the mezzo range
33. The girl up in front of him, a mere thirty or forty yards away, had a dark skin, Lustrously sheened.
34. Lustrously meanings in Urdu is شوق سے Lustrously in Urdu
35. More meanings of Lustrously, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
36. 1876 NGC MS67+ Seated Dime, a registry quality Lustrously original PQ+ specimen
37. Translation for: 'Lustrously' in English->Arabic dictionary
1. Having a sheen or glow; gleaming: lustrous pearls. See Synonyms at bright. 2. Well-known or distinguished; illustrious: lustrous achievements. lus′trous·ness n.
Hair ALL locks should be lustrous and shiny. It means I look young, am flexible and have lustrous hair. Show more... This is no portrait of a body without a soul - her hair is still lustrous, the lips are full blown and she is beautifully asleep.
Sickness had never blanched the warm glow on her cheeks, or dimmed the brightness of her large, lustrous eyes. While using the lustrous coverings for his works with consummate skill, there is one qualification that must not be lost sight of.
radiant stresses the emission or seeming emission of rays of light. luminous implies emission of steady, suffused, glowing light by reflection or in surrounding darkness. lustrous stresses an even, rich light from a surface that reflects brightly without glittering.