1. Recent Examples on the Web Davis signed the most Lucrative deal, a four-year deal worth $37.5 million with the New York Jets
2. Lucrative definition, profitable; moneymaking; remunerative: a Lucrative business
3. Producing wealth; profitable: a Lucrative income; a Lucrative marketing strategy
4. The term Lucrative can be used to describe any venture or activity that has the potential to make money
5. A Lucrative activity could be anything from collecting art, designing an invention, or
6. (especially of a business, job, or activity) producing a lot of money: The merger proved to be very Lucrative for both companies.
7. 9 synonyms of Lucrative from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 7 related words, definitions, and antonyms
8. Find another word for Lucrative
9. Livestock export during Hajj season is a Lucrative business and is estimated to earn Somali livestock traders up to half a billion dollars a year
10. Lucrative intervenes and guarantees a 30% decrease in those sunk costs
11. On average, Lucrative takes 8 weeks to embark on a substantial change in your KPIs
12. Examples of Lucrative in a sentence The wealthy businessman was constantly on the lookout for Lucrative ventures that would help him become even wealthier
13. 🔊 When the author decided to self-publish her book, she had no idea it would be so popular and earn her such Lucrative rewards
14. The definition of Lucrative is something that can lead to a lot of profit or wealth or that has led to a great deal of profit or wealth
15. An example of Lucrative was the invention of Facebook.
16. Use Lucrative to refer to a business or investment that makes money
17. While your parents might want you to pursue a Lucrative career, you're committed to your plan of becoming a professional mime
18. Nouns for Lucrative include Lucrativeness and lucre
19. A job or activity that is Lucrative lets you earn a lot of money SYN profitable Lucrative business/market/contract etc He inherited a Lucrative business from his father
20. Examples from the Corpus Lucrative • Only his progress to the second round of Wimbledon last year proved more Lucrative.
21. Beekeeping is a Lucrativesideline for chestnut growers, as is selling the bolitus edulis growing under trees
22. They also reportedly joined looters who pillaged other Lucrativetargets like office buildings, stores, and private homes
23. The trade, though Lucrative, was quite separate from the rest of his thinking.
24. 3 hours ago · Colorado cop killed in Boulder shooting gave up Lucrative IT career to be a officer: 'He just wanted to serve' Eric Talley, 51, was a father of seven
25. A Lucrative activity, job, or business deal is very profitable
26. Thousands of ex-army officers have found Lucrative jobs in private security firms
27. Synonyms: profitable, rewarding, productive, fruitful More Synonyms of Lucrative COBUILD Advanced English Dictionary.
28. ‘Tariffs make it Lucrative for Europe and America to process coffee instead.’ ‘Now, they worry about damage to the celebrity profiles that make their careers so Lucrative.’ ‘But today the genre stands as a Lucrative niche in an otherwise struggling fiction industry.’ ‘The market is Lucrative: a pack of 200 cigarettes sells for €
29. Lucrative Meaning: "profitable" and directly from Latin lucrativus "gainful, profitable," from lucratus, past participle of… See definitions of Lucrative.
30. ‘Tariffs make it Lucrative for Europe and America to process coffee instead.’ ‘Now, they worry about damage to the celebrity profiles that make their careers so Lucrative.’ ‘But today the genre stands as a Lucrative niche in an otherwise struggling fiction industry.’ ‘The market is Lucrative: a pack of 200 cigarettes sells for €
31. If you want to live in Spain, but don’t have an employer who hires you you still can get a Non Lucrative Visa.
32. In this post we will explain step by step how to obtain the non Lucrative visa.
33. Lucrative (of business or work) producing or paying a large amount of money; making a large profit: They do a lot of business in Lucrative overseas markets
34. Lucrative - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
35. Although $10 an hour may not sound too Lucrative, consider this: You’ll be hanging out doing friend activities — and getting paid for it
36. Lucrative Leads is all about improving your own business and attracting clients and all of the materials for you only and may not be redistributed in any way
37. Are there live training sessions for Lucrative Leads? No
38. Lucrative Leads is a self-directed, on-demand course.
39. Despite the Lucrative land sales, the village had only three million yuan in its accounts
40. At stake are the Lucrative European and Asian markets for machines capable of ridding the environment of biting insects
41. The illegal perlemoen trade is a Lucrative business, with an …
42. Find 16 ways to say Lucrative, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
43. If yes, then, you have landed on right page where you will find most profitable and Lucrative home business ideas for 2020
44. Selling Affiliate Products affiliate marketing Lucrative home business ideas for 2020
45. Selling affiliate products will be highly Lucrative home business idea for beginners
46. Lucrative Consulting specializes in Medical Billing, Training and Consulting in the fields of substance abuse, mental health and psychotherapy, eating disorders, plastic surgery, acupuncture, physical therapy and …
47. Baking, decorating, and selling unique cakes and cupcakes for such occasions is a great business idea for the hobby baker to venture into, and one that is potentially Lucrative
48. Without an atom of doubt, baking is a very Lucrative business to start in 2021.
49. NFL cuts Lucrative new deals through the 2033 season with Fox, CBS, NBC, ESPN — and Amazon Prime
50. He decided to turn his hobby into a Lucrative sideline
51. She advised us to look abroad for more Lucrative business ventures
52. He inherited a Lucrative business from his father
53. She has a Lucrative deal with a cosmet
54. Another word for Lucrative: profitable, rewarding, productive, fruitful, paying Collins English Thesaurus
55. The non-Lucrative visa Spain is a popular visa
56. All you need to know about the non-Lucrative visa Spain
57. Younique Lucrative Lip Gloss (Loyal) Ellen Tracy 10 Pc Lip Gloss Collection, Shimmery Lip Glosses for Women and Girls, Long Lasting Color Lip Gloss Set with …
58. Definition of Lucrative (adjective): bringing a lot of money
59. Definition and synonyms of Lucrative from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
60. This is the British English definition of Lucrative.View American English definition of Lucrative.
61. Definition of Lucrative written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
62. Residence Inn Founder Created a Lucrative Hotel Niche Jack DeBoer, a ‘recovering ego-holic’ who has died at age 90, proved extended-stay properties could yield much larger profits