1. Loyal: [adjective] unswerving in allegiance: such as
2. Of, relating to, or marked by Loyalty: thanked the voters for their Loyal support
3. 14 synonyms of Loyal from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 28 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Loyal: firm in one's allegiance to someone or something
5. Synonyms: constant, dedicated, devoted… Antonyms: disLoyal, faithless, false… Find the right word.
6. Find 31 ways to say Loyal, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. Watch the official music video for "Loyal" by Chris Brown featuring Lil Wayne & TygaChris Brown & Young Thug - "Slime & B" out now!: https://smarturl.it/SLI
8. Loyal’s intelligent data management platform, Connect, is the foundation of your health system’s digital front door
9. Loyal Source is pioneering innovative strategies to lead COVID-19 workforce solutions
10. Loyal is a clinical-stage veterinary medicine company
11. My name is Loyal and I produce unique Fortnite content where I showcase my creativity such as map making and allow others to enjoy it along with me.
12. Citizens State Bank of Loyal is located in Loyal Wisconsin with branches in Neillsville, Granton, Spencer and Marshfield
13. Loyal definition, faithful to one's sovereign, government, or state: a Loyal subject
14. Loyal GALLERY is a contemporary art gallery founded in Stockholm in 2005
15. With great enthusiasm, Loyal has consistently packed their gallery, calendar, booths, and publications with artists widening the horizons of international art.
16. Box 40 Loyal, WI 54446 800-472-2341 715-255-8515
17. When it comes to what is Loyalty, a Loyal person thinks, says and does everything in a congruent manner
18. A Loyal person will have your back whether your popular or your the most hated.
19. The Loyal Program, which targets young adults just beginning their civic lives, is a series of short programs teaching leadership skills for volunteers
Loyal, Lives, Leadership
20. Loyal class members also participate in a community project which encourages them to practice the skills they are learning in class.
21. Loyal Casino is an online casino that is all about being as Loyal to our players as our players are to us
22. Loyal is a city in Clark County in the U.S
23. The city is located within the Town of Loyal, though it is politically independent
24. Loyal is located at 44°44′15″N 90°29′47″W / 44.7375°N 90.49639°W / 44.7375; -90.49639 (44.737541, -90.496551).
25. Loyal 'Loyal' is a 5 letter word starting and ending with L Crossword clues for 'Loyal' Clue Answer; Showing firm support (5) Loyal: True (to) (5) Toeing the party line (5) Steadfast in allegiance (5) Devoted (5) Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Loyal
Loyal, Letter, Line
26. “Loyal” is an ode to unfaithful women that Chris can bag with ease
27. Definition of Loyal in the Definitions.net dictionary
28. What does Loyal mean? Information and translations of Loyal in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
29. Loyal: 1 adj steadfast in allegiance or duty “ Loyal subjects” “ Loyal friends stood by him” Synonyms: allegiant steadfast in devotion (especially to your lawful monarch or government) doglike resembling a dog; especially in devotion hard-core , hardcore intensely Loyal leal faithful and true liege owing or owed feudal allegiance and service
Loyal, Lawful, Leal, Liege
30. Loyal (adj.) "true or faithful in allegiance," 1530s, in reference to subjects of sovereigns or governments, from French Loyal, from Old French loial, leal "of good quality; faithful; honorable; law-abiding; legitimate, born in wedlock," from Latin legalem, from lex "law" (see legal).
Loyal, Loial, Leal, Law, Legitimate, Latin, Legalem, Lex, Legal
31. Synonyms for Loyal in Free Thesaurus
32. 31 synonyms for Loyal: faithful, true, devoted, dependable, constant, attached, patriotic, staunch
33. Struggling with Loyal? Become a better singer in 30 days with these videos! True, you're a star in my head You, no need fi raise war with my friends True, you're so bad, we don't need to pretend But I don't want war with you or my friends You're my best friend You're my best friend Please stay true but we can part again, yeah, yeah Because, true, you're my best friend All the way 'round, I'm
34. Compound Forms/Forme composte: Inglese: Italiano: Loyal opposition n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
35. (opposing party in a democracy) opposizione, opposizione ufficiale nf sostantivo femminile: Identifica un essere, un oggetto o un concetto che assume genere femminile: scrittrice, aquila, lampada, moneta, felicità: He is a member of the Loyal opposition.
36. Loyal Lyrics: True, you're a star in my head / You, nuh need fi raise war with my friends / True, you're so bad, we don't need to pretend / But I don't want war with you or my friends / You're
37. Loyal IT has been a leading provider of network and computer services for Austin and the surrounding communities since 2000
38. A Loyal supporter of the team her many years of Loyal service to the company Loyal customers — Loyally adverb He has always Loyally defended the president
39. Examples from the Corpus Loyal • Their fans remain Loyal
40. • Card holders not only spend more, but are more Loyal
41. • She was described as a Loyal friend of the Princess.
42. "Loyal" is a song by American singer Chris Brown, released as the fourth single from his sixth studio album X (2014)
43. Comment by Sipder2 How to get Loyal Gorger: 1
44. Loyal definition: Someone who is Loyal remains firm in their friendship or support for a person or thing
45. The Loyal program is designed for next-generation leaders who are on the path to significant leadership positions within their companies and organizations
Loyal, Leaders, Leadership
46. The ideal Loyal candidate is an individual who is engaged, involved and ready to make a positive impact both in their career and in …
47. Loyal is a city in Clark County in the U.S
48. State of Wisconsin.The population was 1,261 at the 2010 census.The city is located within the Town of Loyal, though it is politically independent.
49. Browse the most recent Loyal, Wisconsin obituaries and condolences
50. Celebrate and remember the lives we have lost in Loyal, Wisconsin.
Lives, Lost, Loyal
51. These hoes ain't Loyal These hoes ain't Loyal Yeah, yeah, let me see u
52. ‘Loyal service’ ‘Followers electing a king were also proclaiming themselves as his Loyal supporters.’ ‘Don't get me wrong, that's not meant as a criticism of those Loyal fans who turned up to watch the game.’
53. When I began my teaching career here at Loyal, I learned quickly that I had some big shoes to fill
54. Chris Brown - Loyal (Letras y canción para escuchar) - When a rich nigga want you / And your nigga can't do nothing for ya / These hoes ain't Loyal / These hoes ain't Loyal / Yeah, yeah, let me see
Loyal, Letras, Let
55. She is the author of Devoted and Loyal, two heartwarming and inspiring collections of stories of the bravery and heroism of dogs
56. Hochul has been described as having been both an “extremely Loyal” lieutenant to Mr
57. What does Loyal mean? The definition of Loyal is faithful or showing faithfulness to a government, person or cause
58. Loyal is a male lion that appears in Broken Pride and helped Fearless after he was cast out of Brightforest Troop
Definition of loyal. 1 : unswerving in allegiance: such as. a : faithful in allegiance to one's lawful sovereign or government were loyal to the king.
The definition of loyal is faithful or showing faithfulness to a government, person or cause. An example of loyal is a person who stands by her friend's side through good and bad times.
Loyalty, per the dictionary, is a strong feeling of support or allegiance . Loyalty, per most souls, is knowing someone has your best interests at heart, even (one might say especially) when those interests run counter to what you think you desire but truly don't.
Comparison Chart Basis Faithful Loyal Type Always be sincere to what they think is ... Can be loyal to something right or wrong Dependence Does not depend on a personal experience Can depend on a personal experience Beginning A person thinks that the other one will ... Something which was done by someone for ... Example A person is always faithful to their rel ... A person can be loyal to their country, ... Jan 3 2021