1. Definition of Lovable : having qualities that attract affection the hero's Lovable sidekick — Terrence Rafferty he's the gruff but Lovable grandpa — John Garrity Other Words from Lovable Synonyms & Antonyms More Example Sentences Learn More about Lovable …
2. Origin of Lovable First recorded in 1300–50, Lovable is from the Middle English word Lovable, lufabille.
3. Synonyms & Antonyms of Lovable
4. She was a Lovable child, always helpful and kind
5. Lovable, lovage, lovastatin, lovat, love, loveable, love affair, love apple, love arrows, love at first sight, love beads
Lovable, Lovage, Lovastatin, Lovat, Love, Loveable
6. Find 40 ways to say Lovable, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. Ti diamo il benvenuto nel mondo Lovable! Nel nostro shop online pensato apposta per te, potrai trovare tutte le nostre proposte di abbigliamento intimo , maglieria, pigiameria, accessori, homewear, outfit …
8. Lovable is an adjective that means having the capacity to inspire affection and endearment in others
9. To put it more simply, something that is Lovable is able to be loved
10. A puppy might be Lovable, for instance, or possibly a child
11. Often, a bumbling, overweight stock character on a TV show is considered a Lovable …
12. Above are the results of unscrambling Lovable
13. We found a total of 56 words by unscrambling the letters in Lovable.
14. Lovable is the more common spelling of the word meaning pleasing or worthy of being loved, and the fact that it is more common makes it the safer choice. Loveable is not wrong, however
Lovable, Loved, Loveable
15. It is approximately as old as Lovable (both are many centuries old), and it appears regularly throughout the English-speaking world.
16. loveable adjective endearing, attractive, engaging, charming, winning, pleasing, sweet, lovely, fetching (informal), delightful, cute, enchanting, captivating, cuddly, amiable, adorable, winsome, likable or likeable His vulnerability makes him even more Lovable.
Loveable, Lovely, Likable, Likeable, Lovable
17. Being Lovable means being kind and one aspect of kindness is helping other people
18. Lovable ('love·əble') -channeling authentic loving kindness and honesty with oneself and others to such a depth that it magnetizes and excites most nearby women seeking a healthy partner to mate and breed with, or at least to practice, despite any shyness, twitching or turbulent flatulence.
Lovable, Love, Loving, Least
19. Lovable Had he not had his winning smile, his sunny disposition, or his endearingly mischievous streak - all of which are deemed Lovable by his parents - he would still have been loved
20. From the Cambridge English Corpus They are kindly, Lovable …
21. From Middle English Lovable, loveable, luffeabill, lufabul, equivalent to love + -able
Lovable, Loveable, Luffeabill, Lufabul, Love
22. Lovable (comparative more Lovable, superlative most Lovable) Inspiring …
23. What does Lovable mean? Inspiring love or affection
24. Lovable Lungnoids has 2,469 members
25. Welcome to Lovable Lungnoids! We're a patient-run group, here to offer resources, information and encouragement to all bronchial & lung NET /carcinoid cancer (aka Lungnoid) patients and the people who care about them.
Lovable, Lungnoids, Lung, Lungnoid
26. ‘She came back to Hampshire to live with her father, a Lovable rogue who taught her how to get the things she wanted from life.’
Live, Lovable, Life
27. What Lovable offers Since we wear lingerie for a majority of the day, it is important that we feel comfortable in our innerwear
28. The two aunts, originally meant to be stodgy and throwbacks to the Victorian age, come across immediately as warm, Lovable eccentrics
29. He is the Lovable old duffer with the frantic, ants-in-the-pants commentating style.: I was most deeply moved by the way this Lovable man prayed, so devout and so certain that God heard his prayer.: He was presented as the quixotic radical, the gregarious
30. Lovable: 1 adj having characteristics that attract love or affection “a mischievous but Lovable child” Synonyms: loveable desirable worth having or seeking or achieving amicable characterized by friendship and good will adorable , endearing , lovely Lovable especially in a childlike or naive way angelic , angelical , cherubic , seraphic ,
Lovable, Love, Loveable, Lovely
31. Synonyms for Lovable in Free Thesaurus
32. 21 synonyms for Lovable: endearing, attractive, engaging, charming, winning, pleasing, sweet, lovely
33. Lovable definition: If you describe someone as Lovable , you mean that they have attractive qualities, and Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
34. Lovable e LVB Scopri il meglio di te
35. Www.Lovable.it Intimo Pigiami Outfit Costumi da bagno e calze, reggiseni, boxer, slip
36. If you describe someone as Lovable, you mean that they have attractive qualities, and are easy to like
37. His vulnerability makes him even more Lovable
38. Synonyms: endearing, attractive, engaging, charming More Synonyms of Lovable COBUILD Advanced English Dictionary.
39. Lovable LACE BRA FROM THE MAKERS OF BALI SIZE 38C *WHITE* $4.41
40. Lovable Ladies Maternity Soft Cup Wirefree Bra sizes 10C 14B 16B Colour Cerise
41. Lovable L4135 Italian Powerlift Balcony / Balconnet / Balconette bra in Black
42. Lovable bra 36B unlined mesh heart pattern VINTAGE $22 $0 Size: 36B Lovable whitesgem
43. Lovable Lace One Piece Bodysuit Ivory Size 38D $15 $999 Size: 38 d Lovable glamupgoods
44. New With Tags Lovable Minimizer Bra S 36DDD NWT $25 $79
45. Calamity is played superbly by Katy Bowler, creating a well-rounded character with a fiery spirit but also a vulnerable side that makes her all the more Lovable
46. His vulnerability makes him even more Lovable
47. He is a mischievous but Lovable boy
48. I may be plug-ugly, but I'm Lovable.
49. How many syllables in Lovable? 1 5 3 7 9 6 4 2 8 syllables
50. Divide Lovable into syllables: lov-a-ble Stressed syllable in Lovable: lov-a-ble How to pronounce Lovable: luhv-uh-bull How to say Lovable: How to pronounce Lovable
Lovable, Lov, Luhv
51. Wondering why Lovable is 1 5 3 7 9 6 4 2 8 syllables? Contact Us! We'll explain.
52. See 2 authoritative translations of Lovable in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
53. Words that rhyme with Lovable include variable, comfortable, double, notable, oracle, sensible, comparable, example, movable and possible
54. Lovable Women Girls Cotton Non Padded Non Wired Full Coverage Bra in Purple Color- PD-6011-Wine-42C by Lovable ₹364.00 ₹ 364
55. Lovable - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
56. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Lovable, loveable adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (endearing) adorable adj mf adjetivo de una sola terminación: Adjetivos de una sola terminación en singular ("amable", "constante") pero que sí
57. Check out Lovable-Peril's art on DeviantArt
58. Lovable by NOVA ONE, released 24 April 2020 1
60. Lovable is used to describe someone who is inoffensive
61. Lovable Livable Home Book Tour Recap
62. Lovable BRA: FEEL CONFIDENT AND STYLISH FROM WITHIN
63. Founded in the year 1987, Lovable is India's leading women's innerwear manufacturer
64. The company’s in-house design team brings you a host of apparel which includes in its lineup - brassieres, panties, camisoles, T-shirts and shapewear.The Lovable bra collection at Myntra features comfortable innerwear which offers a combination of great
65. 14 reviews of Lovable Pets "Lovable Pets Bakery & Boutique is a wonderful, local business that has a grooming service I consider the best in Billings
66. My elderly cat, Puck, is handled by Jessica and she consistently does such an outstanding, gentle job of shampooing and grooming my cat that I would recommend any pet owner to first check out Lovable Pets."
67. Want some back-up to take into Neon Abyss? Bring in the Lovable Rogues with this character pack containing two of Titan’s experiments with their own unique abilities - the …