1. Find 29 ways to say Loused, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
2. Definition of Loused in the Definitions.net dictionary
3. Information and translations of Loused in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
4. Undoubtedly alluding to the unhappy condition of being “Loused up,” that is, infested with lice, this slangy term dates from the first half of the 1900s
5. DeLoused synonyms, deLoused pronunciation, deLoused translation, English dictionary definition of deLoused
6. De·Loused , de·lous·ing , de·lous·es …
7. Undoubtedly alluding to the unhappy condition of being “Loused up,” that is, infested with lice, this slangy term dates from the first half of the 1900s
8. Synonyms for Loused in Free Thesaurus
9. Future perfect; I: will have Loused: you: will have Loused: he, she, it: will have Loused: we: will have Loused: you: will have Loused: they: will have Loused
10. The music contained in De-Loused is distinguished by its enigmatic lyrics, Latin and jazz rhythms, and Omar Rodríguez-López 's frenetic guitar riffs, which are often strongly dissonant.
Loused, Lyrics, Latin
11. The Mars Volta's De-Loused in the Comatorium For the first time, The Mars Volta are releasing the unfinished original recordings of their 2003 debut album De-Loused …
12. The Mars Volta will release the unfinished original recordings for their 2003 debut album, De-Loused in the Comatorium, digitally April 23rd via Clouds Hill.
13. THE MARS VOLTA De-Loused In The Comatorium CD Amazon.com
14. On De-Loused in the Comatorium, the Mars Volta approach rock & roll like it's an ascetic discipline, a calling that comes with lyric sheets as dense and impenetrable as the Kabbalah and a ritual of worship that's dervish-like in its intensity.Formed by vocalist Cedric Bixler and guitarist Omar Rodriguez after the
Loused, Like, Lyric
15. De-Loused in the Comatorium is the debut studio album by American progressive rock band the Mars Volta, released on June 24, 2003, on Gold Standard Laboratories and Universal Records.Based on a short story written by lead singer Cedric Bixler-Zavala and sound manipulation artist Jeremy Michael Ward, the concept album is an hour-long tale of
Loused, Laboratories, Lead, Long
16. What does Loused mean? Simple past tense and past participle of louse
17. But while De-Loused in the Comatorium may well remove the stigma from the prog and art rock forms it suggests, and is certainly a monument to unbridled creativity, it can also be seen as bombastic and indulgent -- much like prog has been in the past
18. [ dee- lous, - louz ] verb (used with object), de·Loused, de·lous·ing
Lous, Louz, Loused
19. Features ‘De-Loused In The Comatorium’: The Mars Volta’s Ferocious Prog Breakthrough
20. De-Loused in the Comatorium is the debut studio album by American progressive rock band the Mars Volta, released on June 24, , on Gold Standard Laboratories and Universal Records
21. De-Loused In the Comatorium is a CD I encountered quite by accident and so I bought it on a whim
22. This would perhaps fit with later Volta releases, but De-Loused is entirely in 3/4, 6/8 and 4/4 except for one really strange, effects-saturated guitar riff during the middle of "Take the Veil Cerpin Taxt".
23. The Mars Volta Plan Career-Spanning Vinyl Box Set, Which Sells Out Immediately Collection, titled La Realidad de los Sueños, includes rare early recordings from De-Loused in the Comatorium sessions
La, Los, Loused
24. ’Landscape Tantrums,’ the ”unfinished original recordings of ’De-Loused In The Comatorium,’” are now getting their own digital release outside the ’La Realidad De Los Sueños’ box set.
Landscape, Loused, La, Los
25. The band’s digital release will feature a number of unreleased tracks from recording sessions of the 2003 debut album De-Loused In The Comatorium
26. De-Loused In The Comatorium is the debut full-length from Texas-based The Mars Volta
27. People Viewing The Mars Volta - De-Loused in the Comatorium Also Like "To many in the rock world, the breakup at the Drive-In two years ago was the loss of a force capable e of moving music forward
Loused, Like, Loss
28. Referencing De-Loused In The Comatorium, 2xLP, Album, Pic, Sil, GSL75 I had a recordstore (Platenworm, Groningen, Netherlands) at the time of original vinyl release and the guys of Mars Volta send me the books (that should have come with the LP but weren't finished in time) after the vinyl was released.
29. Loused Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Loused in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
30. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Loused in Urdu is جوئیں, and in roman we write it Joyen.
31. Inflections of 'louse' (v): (⇒ conjugate) louses v 3rd person singular lousing v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Loused v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." Loused v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form
Louse, Louses, Lousing, Loused, Laughed
32. Looking for Loused? Find out information about Loused
33. Common name for members of either of two distinct orders of wingless, parasitic, disease-carrying insects insect, invertebrate animal of the class Insecta Explanation of Loused
34. De-Loused in the Comatorium is very much what can be considered a landmark album
35. Landscape Tantrums is the official title of the sought-after unfinished original recordings of 2003’s De-Loused in the Comatorium, while “A Plague Upon Your Hissing Children” and “Eunuch
36. The 18-LP set is limited to 5,000 copies, and features Tremulant, De-Loused In The Comatorium, Frances The Mute, Amputechture, The Bedlam In …
Lp, Limited, Loused
37. The Mars Volta had recently returned from an European tour supporting the Red Hot Chili Peppers, where they introduced brand-new tracks from the full-length De-Loused in the Comatorium, which was released via Universal the following June.
38. De-Loused in the Comatorium is full of the sort of visual gibberish that brings to mind the writing of James Joyce or Lewis Carroll
39. Fifteen years later, De-Loused in the Comatorium remains an artistic risk-turned-success for Rodriguez-Lopez and Bixler-Zavala
Later, Loused, Lopez
40. After the short opener “Son et Lumière”, this is the first full-length song on De-Loused In The Comatorium, one of the most powerful and adventurous rock albums of its era.
Lumi, Length, Loused
1. delouse - free of lice; "They deloused the prisoners after they liberated the camps"
tr.v. loused, lous·ing, lous·es Slang To bungle. Often used with up: louse up a deal. Any of numerous small, wingless insects that often live as parasites on the bodies of other animals, including humans. Lice have mouthparts adapted for biting or sucking, and they often feed on blood.
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical . To rid (a person or an animal) of lice by physical or chemical means. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved. v.t. -loused, -lous•ing.
Medical Definition of louse. : any of the small wingless usually flattened insects that are parasitic on warm-blooded animals and constitute the orders Anoplura and Mallophaga.