1. Lost definition is - not made use of, won, or claimed
2. Lost definition, no longer possessed or retained: Lost friends
3. Lost is a show that I become totally addicted to, rarely do I watch a TV show religiously because I get bored too easily
4. Lost changed that and from the Pilot I needed to watch every episode, each episode getting better and the series becoming more interesting with the twists, back stories and the emotions involved it will have you crying
5. Lost synonyms, Lost pronunciation, Lost translation, English dictionary definition of Lost
6. Unable to find one's way: a Lost child
7. But Lost's finale was a beautifully simplistic finish to an often convoluted series
8. Lost was the very definition of an ensemble show, with a large cast of characters who each received their own well-developed arc and fleshed …
9. Find 125 ways to say Lost, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. Lostpedia is a Lost-related wiki with over 6,000 articles, 25,000 registered users, and 150 million page views
11. Lost left plenty of questions unanswered following its series finale in 2010, but an epilogue, "The New Man in Charge," picked up some of the slack
12. Abrams, Damon Lindelof and Jeffrey Lieber, Lost broke new ground for network television and was characterized by a web of intriguing mysteries spun over the course of 6 seasons
Lindelof, Lieber, Lost
13. 44 synonyms of Lost from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 57 related words, definitions, and antonyms
14. Synonyms for Lost in Free Thesaurus
15. 112 synonyms for Lost: missing, missed, disappeared, vanished, strayed, wayward, forfeited, misplaced, mislaid
16. After Lost, he appeared in films like Alex Cross and World War Z
17. In fact, this season builds on what Lost did better than any other series, it delved deeper into an intellectual adventure
18. If you can’t locate a Lost file from your backup, then you can use Windows File Recovery, which is a command line app available from the Microsoft Store.Use this app to try to recover Lost files that have been deleted from your local storage device (including internal drives, external drives, and USB devices) and can’t be restored from the Recycle Bin.
Locate, Lost, Line, Local
19. A Professional Lost & Found Management System can significantly improve your company's service to your customers, streamline operations and even lower your operating costs
20. (log the who, what, where, when details) Match Reported Lost items automatically to the found items in inventory.
21. Lost is a verb and is used when someone loses something or loses at something
22. The Lakers Lost the game last night
Lakers, Lost, Last
23. If something is Lost, no one knows…
24. Looking to watch Lost? Find out where Lost is streaming, if Lost is on Netflix, and get news and updates, on Decider.
25. ABC's Lost explores the destiny of the passengers of Oceanic Flight 815 who crashed on an island
26. The last episode of Lost aired on ABC on May 23, 2010.That was more than eight years ago, but people are still fiercely divided about whether or not the mega-popular drama series came to a
27. @michaelrodrigues85 #LostSurfboards #Driver2.0 #SubDriver2.0 🎥 @davidcastrophotos @vhfilm @pdrocastanho 📷 @williamvieiraphotographer @lucaspozenato
28. R/Lost: A subreddit for the fans and critics of the ABC television show Lost
29. Discussion of the show, pictures from the show, and anything else Lost …
30. When mail is Lost or delayed, we want to find it
31. If you think your package or mail is Lost or delayed, follow these steps to help us find your mail
32. Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupLost · Frank Oceanchannel ORANGE℗ 2012 The Island Def Jam Music GroupReleased on: 2012-01-01Producer, Studio Per
33. Organize by: [Syllables] Letters: Show rare words: [Yes] No: Show phrases: [Yes] No: See Lost used in context: 100+ rhymes, 171 Shakespeare works, 8 Mother Goose rhymes, several books and articles.
34. Lost Lyrics: I'm just coasting, drop the top and roll straight / S.M.V.C.C
35. Lost, Aberdeenshire, a hamlet in Scotland; Lake Okeechobee Scenic Trail, or Lost, a hiking and cycling trail in Florida, US; History
36. Abbreviation of Lost work, any work which is known to have been created but has not survived to the present day; Arts, entertainment, and media Films
37. Parents need to know Lost is a complex action/sci-fi drama includes many startling, sometimes violent sequences -- starting with the chilling airplane crash that kicks off the first episode (and is revisited more than once).Other potentially upsetting scenes include injuries, fatalities, kidnappings, shootings, and fights
38. Lost Season show reviews & Metacritic score: After Oceanic Air Flight 815 tears apart in mid-air and crashes on a Pacific island on September 22nd 2004, its survivors are forced to …
39. Lawrence "Lost" Hui originally competed under the ID Zero.He played for Team VGR in 2013 before leaving the competitive scene for two years
Lawrence, Lost, Leaving
40. A fan made theatrical trailer of season 1 of Lost.
41. Passport Lost or stolen immediately to protect yourself from identity theft
42. You can replace it now or later - it's up to you! How to Report your Lost or Stolen Passport
43. Report your passport Lost or stolen by using one of the 3 options below: Online: Click on the tool below, and navigate to the "Report Lost or Stolen
44. “Lost” is the fourth single from Frank Ocean’s critically acclaimed debut studio album, Channel Orange
45. Lost definition: Lost is the past tense and past participle of → lose
46. 138 Lost animals matched your search
47. Female, 1 year old Lost in Minneapolis
48. Male, 1 year old Lost in Coon Rapids
49. Female, 8 years old Lost in Roseville, Mn
50. Lost! This quest was marked obsolete by Blizzard and cannot be obtained or completed
51. Post a Lost/found cat classified ad, search Lost/found cats listings, alert local shelters, and print Lost cat posters
Lost, Listings, Local
52. Reuniting Lost cats in the United States and Canada since 2004.
53. Lost And Found Dogs Why Should My Dog Wear a Collar and Tag? by Susan, shelter outreach specialist
54. Lost Margaret took my heart with her--out there," said the old lover, who had been faithful for fifty years to his drowned sweetheart
55. View in context His very obstinacy and egoism now enabled him, blind, comparatively poor, and the representative of a Lost cause, to maintain his proud and patient dignity in the midst of the triumph of all that
LOST [lôst, läst]
|LOST||Law of the Sea Treaty|
|LOST||Local Option Sales Tax (special purpose tax)|
|LOST||Linux One Stanza Tips|
|LOST||Liberty Owners Special Team|
• Loose is an adjective while lose is a verb, although loose can be used as a verb as well. • Loose is pronounced with a 's' at the end while lose is pronounced with a 'z' at the end. • Loose means not tight or free of any constraints as an adjective.
Though the two words ‘loss’ and ‘lose’ appear similar, there is a distinct difference between their meaning and usage. The key difference between Lose and Loss is that Lose is a verb that gives out the meaning ‘to be deprived of ‘ or ‘cease to have’ while Loss is a noun that indicates the fact or process of losing something or someone.
1. the act or fact of losing. suffering from loss of memory; the loss (= death) of our friend. 2. something which is lost. It was only after he was dead that we realized what a loss he was. 3. the amount ( especially of money) which is lost. a loss of 500 pounds. 1. missing; no longer to be found. a lost ticket.