1. Definition of Lore (Entry 2 of 2) : the space between the eye and bill in a bird or the corresponding region in a reptile or fish —usually used in plural dark Lores Other Words from Lore Noun (2)
2. From the executive producer of The Walking Dead and the executive producer of The X-Files, this anthology series brings to life Aaron Mahnke's "Lore" podcast and uncovers the real-life …
3. Noun the body of knowledge, especially of a traditional, anecdotal, or popular nature, on a particular subject: the Lore of herbs
4. Lore is a podcast about the frightening history behind common folkLore.
5. Lore Season 1 (2,943) IMDb 6.7 2017 X-Ray HDR UHD 16+ From an executive producer of The Walking Dead and an executive producer of The X-Files, this haunting anthology series brings to life Aaron Mahnke’s “Lore” podcast and uncovers the real-life happenings that spawned our darkest nightmares.
6. Go to DailyHarvest.com and enter promo code Lore to get $25 off your first box
7. Lore The collective history and the sum of all knowledge available about a certain fantasy or sci-fi universe
8. “Lore, i was born knowing how to do three things—how to breathe, how to dream, and how to love you.” trigger warnings: attempted rape, violence, gore this is one of those times where it’s so easy for me to give a book 5 stars
9. But Lore’s decision to bind her fate to Athena’s and rejoin the hunt will come at a deadly cost—and still may not be enough to stop the rise of a new god with the power to bring humanity to its knees
10. Lore (two syllables) was a water nymph who used to sit on a high rock called the Ley or Lei (pronounced like our word LIE) in the Rhine, and lure boatmen to destruction in a furious rapid which marred the channel at that spot.
11. As the Allies sweep across Germany, Lore leads her siblings on a journey that exposes them to the truth of their parents' beliefs
12. An encounter with a mysterious refugee forces Lore to rely on a person she has always been taught to hate.
13. Season 2 of Lore marks a deeper dive into the surprising characters and real-life stories behind some of the world's historical atrocities
14. Ranging from the Middle Ages to the Age of Rockets, Lore 2 expLores the motivations of the damned and the bloody and far-reaching aftermath of that damnation.
15. Lore is a 2012 German-British-Australian historical drama film based on Rachel Seiffert 's 2001 novel The Dark Room, the film was written by Robin Mukherjee and the film's director, Cate Shortland.
16. The implication is clear - oral Lore is dynamic, and we cannot presume that it correctly communicates the facts of history without additional confirmation
17. Lore is a great television adaptation of a podcast
18. Lore is a akin to a bourgeois German version of Elem Klimov's 1985 Belarus-set Come and See, and it has some outstanding features
19. Find 28 ways to say Lore, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
20. Lore is the rune word 'OrtSol' for helms in Diablo II: Lord of Destruction
21. Lore is an excellent helm considering how easy it is to find the required runes and how low the requirements are
22. Lore was a Soong-type android constructed by Doctor Noonian Soong and Juliana Soong at the Omicron Theta colony.Built in Dr
23. Soong's own image, Lore was the fourth android they constructed and embodied the first successful example of a fully functional positronic brain.An earlier model Soong-type android, B-4, also had a positronic brain, but of a less sophisticated type, resulting in a simple
24. Lore is your one-stop shop for the history, plot, backstory -- you name it -- of your favorite franchises from video games and anime to comics and movies, and more
25. The Lore of Terraria refers to the game's back-story
26. This Category encompasses all the articles about the Lore stories of League of Legends, not the game itself
27. Examples of Lore related pages are: Timeline
28. Lore is a bi-weekly podcast (as well as a TV show and book series) about dark historical tales
29. Each episode expLores the mysterious creatures, tragic events, and unusual places that fill the pages of history
30. The Lore of SMITE is told through several chapters in different story arcs, which are usually featured in events
31. Lore’s is committed to making great chocolates and it’s an intentional process: by starting with the best, locally sourced ingredients, staying true to the manufacturing techniques that began over 50 years ago, and keeping it fresh with new products and packaging, this family works at making Lore’s a true Philadelphia Tradition.
32. 10 synonyms of Lore from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 29 related words, definitions, and antonyms
33. Lore: a body of facts learned by study or experience.
34. Lore by Dark Time Sunshine, released 04 February 2021 1
35. Better Off Dark Time Sunshine's 'Lore' will be released February 4th 2021 on Fake Four Inc.
36. Lore is a body of knowledge or tradition that is passed down among members of a culture, usually orally
37. It's the Lore in "folkLore," and responsible for spreading the word on mythical figures like Santa Claus, Paul Bunyan, and even Uncle Sam.
38. Lore in the Warcraft series of games is a term used for "background story"
39. The use of the term stems from Blizzard's snippets of "Lore" for many of the multiplayer maps in their Warcraft RTS games, although how much of it has a relationship to the main Warcraft universe storyline is unclear.
40. Browse all CS:GO skins named Lore
41. For other Lore-related sections, see Lore (Disambiguation).
42. Lore in the Warcraft series of games is a term used for "background story"
43. The use of the term stems from Blizzard's snippets of "Lore" for many of the multiplayer maps in their Warcraft RTS games, although how much of it has a relationship to the main Warcraft universe storyline is unclear.
44. Lore features many subcategories
45. You might have Military Lore, Sailing Lore, Vampire Lore, or any similar subcategory of the skill
46. Each subcategory counts as its own skill, so applying a skill increase to Planar Lore wouldn’t increase your proficiency with Sailing Lore, for example
47. /> You gain a specific subcategory of the Lore skill
48. From an executive producer of The Walking Dead and an executive producer of The X-Files, this haunting anthology series brings to life Aaron Mahnke’s “Lore” podcast and uncovers the real-life happenings that spawned our darkest nightmares
49. Blending dramatic scenes with animations, archive and Mahnke’s narration, Lore reveals how the greatest horror legends are rooted in truth.
50. Lore is an independent, creative experience agency
51. We conceive, manage, produce and stage award winning stories and communications for brands and companies taiLored to their audiences.
52. This is a topic that has come back several times on the Lore server and I’d like to address it a little further Why Nasus and Morgana should meet (or should have met, in the past, rather)
53. This is mostly to explain why such a story would be interesting from a Lore perspective.
54. Lore is a python framework to make machine learning approachable for Engineers and maintainable for Data Scientists
55. Lore definition: The Lore of a particular country or culture is its traditional stories and history
56. Lore: Main Storyline Castle Adiart - Exterior
57. This category is for Warcraft Lore articles and categories only
58. The only articles in this category should be articles dealing with various Lore terminology, practices, and explantions; such as retcons
lore 1. n. Accumulated knowledge or beliefs held by a group about a subject, especially when passed from generation to generation by oral tradition.
The noun lore can be countable or uncountable. In more general, commonly used, contexts, the plural form will also be lore.
9 Lore antonyms - Opposite of Lore. ignorance. n. # truth. shores of ignorance. break with tradition. break from tradition. sea of ignorance. island of ignorance.