1. Tr.v. Lopped, lop·ping, lops 1
Lopped, Lop, Lops
2. To cut off (a part), especially from a tree or shrub: Lopped off the dead branches
3. In many names the divine element is Lopped off, but was originally present
4. Rhyn Lopped the head off the last demon and wiped his knife again
5. With one stroke he Lopped the wood in half
6. The branches should not be Lopped …
7. 17 synonyms and near synonyms of Lopped from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
8. Definition of Lopped in the Definitions.net dictionary
9. What does Lopped mean? Information and translations of Lopped in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
10. Synonyms & Antonyms of Lopped (off) to make (something) shorter or smaller with the use of a cutting instrument the hair stylist started by lopping off several inches from her long tresses, before beginning to shape what was left Synonyms for Lopped (off)
Lopped, Lopping, Long, Left
11. Synonyms for Lopped include chopped, cut, clipped, cropped, hacked, pruned, trimmed, severed, detached and docked
12. Manhoods have been mauled in homicidal rampages, severed in torture, self-mutilated, removed in acts of self-defense and revenge, Lopped off in ritual sacrifice, and, occasionally, even fed to their owner
13. Verb Word forms: lops, lopping or Lopped (transitive; usually foll by off) 1
Lops, Lopping, Lopped
14. Tr.v. Lopped, lop·ping, lops 1
Lopped, Lop, Lops
15. To cut off (a part), especially from a tree or shrub: Lopped off the dead branches
16. Verb (used with object), Lopped, lop·ping
17. Verb (used without object), Lopped, lop·ping.
18. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Lopped yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
19. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.) Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Lopped…
20. Fagan of Fairhaven, Kinnerton Road, Lower Kinnerton, admitted that he topped and Lopped the tree, which was the subject of a tree preservation order, in a manner likely to …
Lower, Lopped, Likely
21. Synonyms for Lopped off include amputated, removed, separated, severed, cleaved, cut off, docked, truncated, abscised and curtailed
22. Lopped synonyms and Lopped antonyms
23. Top synonym for Lopped (another word for Lopped) is truncated.
24. When trees are Lopped at certain times of the year, there is an increased possibility that the entire tree will die from the trauma
25. Provided to YouTube by DistroKidLopped · snooAccera, Vol
26. But the fpear of Gaul pierced the gloomy chief; his fword Lopped off his head, as it bended in death
27. The Poems of Ossian Roche, whose statement kicks off third-quarter reports from big pharmaceutical companies, said the franc had Lopped 13 percent off its top line in the first nine months of the year and that if exchange rates were to remain
28. The knight Lopped off his arm for his insubordination.
29. Lopped 'Lopped' is a 6 letter word starting with L and ending with D Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Lopped We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Lopped will help you to finish your crossword today.
Lopped, Letter, List
30. We've got 18 rhyming words for Lopped » What rhymes with Lopped? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Lopped.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
Lopped, Like, Lyrics
31. Get Lopped lock perfection with the essential ghd guide on how to curl short hair with a straightener
32. The first three months had been Lopped off to do whatever The Beatles' third film was going to be,
33. Lopped Total Number of words made out of Lopped = 38 Lopped is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 11 points.Lopped is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 14 points
34. Lopped is a 6 letter medium Word starting with L and ending with D
35. 5 letter Words made out of Lopped
36. Lopped (1 Occurrence) Multi-Version Concordance Lopped (1 Occurrence)
37. Romans 11:19 "Branches have been Lopped off," you will say, "for the sake of my being grafted in." (WEY)
39. They start with pounds 1,270 Lopped off the price of the Micra three-door 1.2 manual Acenta model, which falls to a new low of pounds 7,995
40. Nissan slashes prices Recently, on a nearby estate, a landscaping company trimmed rampant hedges and Lopped trees, the material was shredded; it is sent to wood-burning power stations in Slough, Liverpool
Landscaping, Lopped, Liverpool
41. Coronavirus just Lopped 10% off the value of your car New car sales took a nosedive in Q1 of this year as the coronavirus pandemic took shape, though there's a glimmer of …
42. Shop Boardwalk Lopped-end mop kit Non-Wringing String Mop in the Wet Mops department at Lowe's.com
43. Lopped OFF 'Lopped OFF' is a 9 letter phrase starting with L and ending with F Crossword clues for 'Lopped OFF' Clue Answer; Lopped off (6) PRUNED: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Lopped OFF [pruned] We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word pruned will help you to finish your crossword today
Lopped, Letter, List
44. Anagrams and words using the letters in 'Lopped' 6 Letter Words You can Make With Lopped Lopped 5 Letter Words You can Make With Lopped loped poled 4 Letter Words You can Make With Lopped dole dope lode lope oped pepo pled plod plop pole pope 3 Letter Words You can Make With Lopped EDP Leo ODL Poe del doe dol eld led lop ode old ole ope ped pep
Letters, Lopped, Letter, Loped, Lode, Lope, Leo, Led, Lop
45. Lopped Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Lopped in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
46. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Lopped in Urdu is گرانا, and in roman we write it Girana.
47. Lopped Butik * Scandinavisch Wonen * Eiken houten tafels * Tv-meubels op maat * Badkamermeubels op maat * Base Beton tafels *Maatwerk
48. Lopped Butik * Scandinavisch Wonen * Eiken houten tafels * Tv-meubels op maat * Badkamermeubels op maat * Base Beton tafels *Maatwerk
49. Smaller branches are Lopped off, and it is thenplaced about two feet deep in the ground
50. Gor'tesh's Lopped Off Head (1) Description They're reeling I tell you! Our next strike must be decisive
51. View are Lopped off.docx from BIOL 202 at University of Wisconsin, Green Bay
verb (used without object), lopped, lop·ping. to cut off branches, twigs, etc., as of a tree. to remove parts by or as by cutting.
lop (plural lops) (US, dated, slang) (usually offensive) A disabled person, a cripple. Any of several breeds of rabbits whose ears lie flat.
tr.v. lopped, lop·ping, lops. 1. To cut off (a part), especially from a tree or shrub: lopped off the dead branches. 2. To cut off a part or parts from; trim: lopped the vines back; lopped her curls shorter.
Lack of Prosecution (LOP) Law and Legal Definition. LOP stands for Lack of Prosecution. Generally Dismissal for lack of prosecution occurs when the court closes a case as nothing has been filed within a specified period of time. The court presumes that as there is no record of activity the party does not wish to pursue the case.