1. What does Loosers mean? Information and translations of Loosers in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web
2. Check out our Loosers selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops.
3. See 3 authoritative translations of Loosers in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
4. Find 36 ways to say Loosers, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
5. Loosers is an advertising and creative agency
6. Looser ( plural Loosers ) One who looses, who sets loose or frees
Looser, Loosers, Looses, Loose
7. The Loosers ' reluctance to talk about their success is more noteworthy when the firm's history is revealed, a story of meager beginnings, love and marriage, team work and a lot of determination
Loosers, Love, Lot
8. Jun 18, 2020 - Winners focus on winning & Loosers focus on winners - that's a good quote of how Loosers think
is that looser is while loser is a person who loses; one who fails to win or thrive. is ( loose ). Her new T-shirt was just a little bit looser than the old one. The law is too strict; it should be made looser . A person who loses; one who fails to win or thrive. In a two-horse race there is always one winner and one loser .
Pronunciation of loser with 2 audio pronunciations. 1 rating. 0 rating. International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA) IPA : ˈluːzə. Record the pronunciation of this word in your own voice and play it to listen to how you have pronounced it. Can you pronounce this word better.
Looser is defined as more relaxed, less tight or easier. An example of looser is curly hair after treating with a relaxing product. An example of looser is a pair of pants that were tight before you lost twenty pounds. An example of looser is a parent changing their teenager's curfew from 11pm to midnight.