1. Looky definition is - variant spelling of lookee
2. Looky definition, look; look here
3. Definition of Looky in the Definitions.net dictionary
4. Information and translations of Looky in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
5. Looky uses the best machine learning algorithms to find really important information like which celebrity do you most resemble?! Share your match on Facebook, Twitter, iMessage, wherever you'd like! - Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase - …
Looky, Learning, Like
6. Select Settings Loading © 2019 Copyright Looky.com Looky.com
7. With the Looky+ the picture is always sharp and you can read the text perfectly
8. The Looky+ has a photo mode and 5 different reading modes
9. You can even use the Looky on shiny surfaces
10. The Looky+ is the only small handheld magnifier which is equipped with a freeze frame function.
11. « Très heureuse de tester le Vernis Gel Looky 3 en 1 et la lampe DEL\UV par Elle R Cosmétiques
Le, Looky, La, Lampe
12. Lookie is an alternative form of Looky. As verbs the difference between lookie and Looky is that lookie is while Looky is (humorouscolloquial) look.
Lookie, Looky, Look
13. The Looky 10 is the largest-screen handheld device on the market, and for a price lower than many 7-inch models
Looky, Largest, Lower
14. Looky 10 has a large enough screen to replace most uses of a desktop magnifier, for a much lower cost and in a very compact size
Looky, Large, Lower
15. Looky 10 is also 1080p Full HD, for a crystal-clear image, both on your desk and at a distance.
16. ‘Looky Looky, another update, and not too long after the other one.’ ‘It's ironic that research like this is so often embraced by conservatives as evidence that government programs ought to be abolished - Looky here, biology is destiny and there's not much to be done about it.’
Looky, Long, Like
17. Looky Lampe DEL/UV vous permettra de faire durcir vos ongles
18. Provided to YouTube by VydiaLooky · Roadside BombsWar On Love℗ 2016 Pirates Press RecordsReleased on: 2016-09-16Composer: Roadside BombsAuto-generated by You
19. The Looky 5 handheld video magnifier features a centrally-located camera to make it easy to find your position on the page
20. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia " Looky, Looky " is a 1969 song written and performed by Giorgio Moroder as "Giorgio"
21. It was with "Looky, Looky", and as a singer, that Moroder first gained popularity.
22. The Looky 10 is packed with useful features including: Fold out Integrated Stand creating the optimum reading angle for the user Live Panning which allows the user to explore live text and images without moving the device Excellent Distance view feature which will allow the user to view train timetables etc.
23. Don Juan performing Lookie Looky
24. Looky YONDER at the wonderful views from this amazing one-of-a-kind 2 bedroom 3 1/2 bath log cabin located in the Deer Ridge Valley Resort in the beautiful Village of Cobbly Nob
Looky, Log, Located
25. Looky YONDER at the wonderful views from this amazing one-of-a-kind 2 bedroom 3 1/2 bath log cabin located in the Deer Ridge Valley Resort in the beautiful Village of Cobbly Nob
Looky, Log, Located
26. A list of lyrics, artists and songs that contain the term "Looky" - from the Lyrics.com website.
List, Lyrics, Looky
27. According to the RHD, 'Looky' (also 'lookee') is an interjection attested from 1875–80 which is an alternative form of the imperative look ye! Similarly, the linguist Andrew L
Looky, Lookee, Look, Linguist
28. Plural pronoun, “is fossilized in Looky (here) …”
29. Looky Looky at an exciting new approach to early learning in this fun adventure on the farm from bestselling author Sandra Magsamen! Introduce your little one to our great, big, beautiful world! In this seek and find adventure, activities will exercise young brains and challenge little ones to identify objects, colors, numbers, shapes, sounds
Looky, Learning, Little
30. What does Looky mean? (humorous, colloquial) Look
31. Looky, Director: La main des maîtres
32. Learn the definition of 'Looky'
33. Browse the use examples 'Looky' in the great English corpus.
34. The term Looky-loo is by no means a scientific or universal definition
35. It is most likely derived from a fanciful alliteration of the word looker.Some retailers tend to use code words for certain types of customers in order to inform their sales staff of a potential Looky-loo or price haggler or other alternative form of shopper.
Likely, Looker, Looky, Loo
36. Looky definition: look ; look here Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
37. A Looky lou will also be one of those people that are always there to see fire fighters or EMTs in action when they are in thier neighborhood
38. For example there is a car accident on a street and a Looky lou (or Looky loose) will ride by, slow
Looky, Lou, Loose
39. The Looky is for young people, old people, uncertain people of all ages who seek buoyancy, comfort and the complete picture
40. Looky, Touchy, Feely Party Games is a book of 40 seductive party games to spice up your next social gathering with action, laughter, and a touch of titillation
41. Looky-Looky provides protection against spy attacks, surveillance and unauthorized access for all iPhones even without fingerprint sensor
42. Looky, Looky, Looky, Looky Burning up my mind Looky, Looky, Looky, Looky Will it make me blind Looky, Looky, she's so fine Looky, Looky, and she's mine Oom-mow-mow, papa-oom-mow-mow Oom-mow-mow, papa-oom-mow-mow Skin so soft just like the morning dew Long blond hair and pretty eyes so blue Just theway she holds me in her arms Loving charms - for me
Looky, Like, Long, Loving
43. Looky, Looky Lyrics: Looky, Looky, Looky / Ain't she pretty, pretty, pretty / She's my brand new girl / It was only yesterday / I met her walking down my way / My brand new girl / Looky, Looky, Looky
44. Looky, Looky! We Need a MaKey MaKey! (Part 1) Help me give my students MaKey Makey invention kits and an Osmo coding kit to engage them in coding and programming activities to instill the confidence that they need to consider a future STEM career.
45. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the Vinyl release of "Looky, Looky (What I Got) / Gonna Be A Big Thing" on Discogs.
46. Looky-loos may be drivers who stop to look at a traffic accident
Looky, Loos, Look
47. People are naturally curious creatures, so it is perhaps not surprising that Looky-loos can be found in almost every culture
48. About “Looky, Looky, Yonder / Black Betty / Yellow Women’s Door Bells” “Black Betty” by Huddie Leadbetter (Lead Belly) was written sometime in the 1930s and appears on the self-titled
Looky, Leadbetter, Lead
49. The LookyPlus Electronic Handheld Video Magnifier allows you to read text more easily and see photos more clearly on its 3.5-inch screen
50. The Looky 10 is the largest-screen handheld device on the market, and for a price lower than many 7-inch models
Looky, Largest, Lower
51. Looky 10 has a large enough screen to replace most uses of a desktop magnifier, for a much lower cost and in a very compact size.
Looky, Large, Lower
52. Looky YONDER at the wonderful views from this amazing one-of-a-kind 2 bedroom 3 1/2 bath log cabin located in the Deer Ridge Valley Resort in the beautiful Village of Cobbly Nob
Looky, Log, Located
53. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1970 Vinyl release of "Looky Looky / Marija" on Discogs.
54. We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Looky: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Looky" is defined
Looky, , Line
55. General (6 matching dictionaries) Looky: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info] Looky: Oxford Dictionaries [home, info] Looky, Looky: Wordnik [home, info] Looky: Wiktionary [home, info]
56. Define Looky LOO (noun) and get synonyms
57. What is Looky LOO (noun)? Looky LOO (noun) meaning, pronunciation and more by Macmillan Dictionary
Lookie is an alternative form of looky. As verbs the difference between lookie and looky is that lookie is while looky is (humorous
"Looky here, looky here." He's got four little bright coins on his outstretched trembling hand. Looky is almost always used imperatively, and followed by "here", "there", or "at". * Sihler, Andrew Littleton. Language History: An Introduction . John Benjamins Publishing Co., 2000. p. 6. [http://books.google.ca/books?id=85zS_w_AaP0C&q=looky
Definition of lookie-loo US, informal + often disparaging : a person who looks at something: such as
Definition of lookee —used to call attention