1. You've been Lollygagging around the house for the whole weekend—go play outside or something! Would you two quit Lollygagging around and give me a hand?
2. Lollygagging Inserting a lollipop into one's knob hole and deep throating a woman with it
3. " Lollygaggin '' is the second segment of the 21st episode of Oh Yeah!
4. Lollygaggin (Link) is an Oh Yeah! Cartoons short created by Guy Vasilovich (Earth to Obie)
5. Definition of Lollygaggin in the Definitions.net dictionary
6. What does Lollygaggin mean? Information and translations of Lollygaggin in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
7. 15 synonyms of Lollygagging from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 28 related words, definitions, and antonyms
8. Find another word for Lollygagging
9. Lollygagging: to move or act slowly.
10. Lovemaking and Lollygagging are hereby strictly forbidden
11. Lollygaggin John Evans Format: Audio CD
12. Listen Now with Amazon Music : Lollygaggin' "Please retry" Amazon Music Unlimited: Price …
13. The cozy and comfortable "Lollygaggin Cottage" is a fantastic addition to the Emmons Realty Vacation Pool and a perfect vacation getaway.
14. Another great line from 1949 appears in the Oxford English Dictionary: "Lollygagging was grandmother's word for love-making." Today "lollygag" means to idle or dawdle, though we're guessing that some of you may now be having second thoughts about using it
Line, Lollygagging, Love, Lollygag
15. "Lollygaggin, (verb) lol•ly•gagg•in': the act of doin' nothin'
Lollygaggin, Lol, Ly
16. I have long ago mastered the art of Lollygagging.
17. Stream Lollygaggin' by Rivers Ventura from desktop or your mobile device
18. Lollygaggin' by Rivers Ventura published on 2020-04-04T03:58:47Z
19. Lollygaggin Boutique, West, Texas
20. Lollygaggin by Curs, released 04 December 2015 1
21. Lollygaggin' John Evans Country · 2009 Preview SONG TIME Waco
22. This seems likely because Lollygagging meant foreplay and oral sex
23. Michael Pollick Date: February 26, 2021 Watching television may be a form of Lollygagging.
24. Smoove Lollygaggin Tour Comedy Night Out tickets at the Sound Board at MotorCity Casino Hotel in Detroit, MI for Oct 28, 2021 08:00 PM at Ticketmaster.
25. Lollygagging definition: → See lollygag Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
26. Smoove Lollygaggin Tour Comedy Night Out
27. You've been Lollygagging around the house for the whole weekend—go play outside or something!
28. Adventures in Lollygagging ZWEIHÄNDER EP65: A Bullish Bear Market (A Call to Ruin) With Emma Lee taken by deranged worshippers of the Prince of Violence, the party hastily tries to mount a rescue and make snow angels
29. The Art of Procrastination: A Guide to Effective Dawdling, Lollygagging, and Postponing - Kindle edition by Perry, John
30. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading The Art of Procrastination: A Guide to Effective Dawdling, Lollygagging, and Postponing.
31. No Lollygaggin' Saved by Rowan Dalton
32. Adventures in Lollygagging: GENLAB ALPHA is a live-play RPG broadcast in the Mutant Year Zero universe
33. Become a patron of NoLollygagging today: Get access to exclusive content and experiences on the world’s largest membership platform for artists and creators.
34. Lollygagging and Shenanigans - Sarcastic SVG and Cut Files for Crafters TaraReedDesigns
35. 174 Followers, 616 Following, 122 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from @elderscrolls_Lollygagging
English Language Learners Definition of lollygag US, informal : to spend time doing things that are not useful or serious : to fool around and waste time See the full definition for lollygag in the English Language Learners Dictionary
Back then, lollygag was slang for "fooling around" (sexually, that is). That sense of lollygag was in use as long ago as 1868, and it probably originated as an alteration of the older (and more dawdlingly innocent) lallygag.
To navigate to Skip menu use control + q shortcut. 2. Lollygagger (plural lollygaggers) (slang) A lazy person, one who lollygags; a slacker, ne'er-do-well. (archaic, US) A young man who pets or makes out in public.