1. Examples of Logjam in a Sentence He was called in to try to break the Logjam in the negotiations
2. The presence of an ambulance on the side of the highway created a Logjam of rubberneckers who just …
3. [ C usually singular ] a situation in which neither group involved in an argument can win or gain an advantage and no action can be taken: This is the latest attempt to break the Logjam in the peace …
4. Logjam Presents is committed to providing our customers with world-class venues to experience their favorite artists
5. (AP) -- Crews are trying to clear a large Logjam that's threatening to damage a major local highway near Everett, Washington
Large, Logjam, Local
6. - The race to clear a huge Logjam threatening a major local highway near Everett is turning into a marathon
7. WSDOT Works To Clear Logjam Under Everett's Trestle Bridge - Across Washington, WA - High and fast waters Tuesday brought a big mess down the Snohomish River.
8. Massive Everett Logjam Is Halfway Cleared - Across Washington, WA - WSDOT crews are still working around the clock to remove a dense Logjam around the US-2 trestle.
9. Logjam attack against the TLS protocol
10. The Logjam attack allows a man-in-the-middle attacker to downgrade vulnerable TLS connections to 512-bit export-grade cryptography
11. The Kingston spill broke a long-standing Logjam in Washington
12. A POWER COMPANY’S QUIET LAND-BUYING SPREE COULD SHIELD IT FROM COAL ASH CLEANUP COSTS BY MAX BLAU FOR GEORGIA HEALTH NEWS NOVEMBER 24, 2020 PROPUBLICA Yet this minuscule improvement breaks through both a theoretical Logjam and a psychological one.
13. Logjam (computer security) From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Logjam is a security vulnerability against a Diffie–Hellman key exchange ranging from 512-bit (US export-grade) to 1024-bit keys
14. "Logjam" means an accumulation of lodged trees, root wads, or other debris that impedes the ordinary flow of water through a waterway
15. For more than a month, the bottleneck of unemployment claims in California has topped the grim benchmark of 1 million workers who are stuck in the claims Logjam, according to the EDD.
16. Live Music Redefined: Logjam Presents world-class entertainment experience with the best touring artists and local Missoula talent
Live, Logjam, Local
17. Logjam has three venues to choose from, Top Hat, The Wilma, and KettleHouse Amphitheater
18. All event listings can be found in one place at Logjam Presents.
19. 1 day ago · Chief among those concerns is the Logjam on the 40-man roster
20. Logjam synonyms, Logjam pronunciation, Logjam translation, English dictionary definition of Logjam
21. IRS tax refund status: 12 million returns trapped in Logjam, should be fixed 'by summer'
22. Logjam (log-jam) - noun 1) When you defecate and a chunk of fecal matter is pinched off/left behind and you are unable to push this small remainder out
Logjam, Log, Left
23. The first Logjam involves the politics of federalism
24. Logjam definition, an immovable pileup or tangle of logs, as in a river, causing a blockage
25. Retailers see millions in sales delays amid shipping Logjam Supply strains, compounded by shortages of shipping containers, are starting to hit companies’ operations.
26. 6 hours ago · Buenos Aires Bondholders Sue Over $7 Billion Debt Logjam Negotiations over the provincial debts break off as Argentina seeks IMF deal Pedestrians in Buenos Aires’ financial district in …
27. Synonyms of Logjam 1 a crowded mass (as of cars) that impedes or blocks movement the presence of an ambulance on the side of the highway created a Logjam of rubberneckers who just had to have a look
28. "The so-called Logjam has been created by a small number of people, an even smaller number of them being trainers, who do not, in my opinion, have the support of the profession in general and appear prepared to say and do almost anything to divert GBGB's …
29. ARCENT is leading the Logjam wargames in March
30. ‘It would break the Logjam that we are now trapped in.’ ‘I think it will take a nonpolitician to break the Logjam.’ ‘Microsoft may be the first to break the Logjam in a big way.’ ‘Private messages and other reportage also did not break the Logjam.’ ‘Attempts to break the Logjam struck at the very root of republican theology.’
31. Logjam is a cipher downgrade attack where a man in the middle can trick the end points into using a weak cipher
32. The Crossword Solver found 20 answers to the Logjam; impasse crossword clue
33. Logjam Woodworks is a Landmark in Battle Royale added in Chapter 2 Season 1, located inside the coordinate B6, southwest of Weeping Woods, northwest of Slurpy Swamp and south of Holly Hedges.It is a big warehouse that deals with cutting down trees to turn into building material
Logjam, Landmark, Located
34. Logjam Presents promotes and produces live entertainment throughout the Northwest United States.
35. Logjam at ports causes low tire fill rates, high prices
36. ‘It would break the Logjam that we are now trapped in.’ ‘I think it will take a nonpolitician to break the Logjam.’ ‘Microsoft may be the first to break the Logjam in a big way.’ ‘Private messages and other reportage also did not break the Logjam.’ ‘Attempts to break the Logjam struck at the very root of republican theology.’
37. See authoritative translations of Logjam in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
38. The list identified in the previous section is intended as a way of determining if the organization is partaking in activities that actually foster an environment of backlogged work that leads to a Logjam
List, Leads, Logjam
39. The Logjam research paper discusses the following issues related to weak DH keys: The use of DHE_EXPORT cipher suites in the TLS protocol, or DHE keys with export-grade cipher strength: these keys are 512 bits in size and given enough computing power and time, they can be broken.
LOGJAM [ˈlôɡˌjam, ˈläɡˌjam]
Definition of logjam. 1 : a jumble of logs jammed together in a watercourse. 2a : deadlock, impasse trying to break the logjam in negotiations. b : blockage. c : jam, crowd.
a legislative/political/legal logjam High oil prices could unlock the political logjam that has blocked developments in alternative energy. Without the improvements travellers will start to see continual log-jams at the airport's check-in areas. a logjam of sth Yesterday's canceled meeting has created a logjam of work.
The union told its members it would try to break the log-jam by dealing with individual companies. Without the improvements travellers will start to see continual log-jams at the airport's check-in areas. Email and video-conferencing helped to break the bureaucratic logjam.
Downed trees and logjams are extreme hazards in high water, as are low bridges. Elections are not always a problem, but they can solve problems if there is a logjam in a legislative assembly. I am somewhat bemused by the word logjam. There would be no logjam, and that is why the new clause is not necessary.