1. Log out definition is - to terminate a connection with a computer or system
2. How to use Log out in a sentence.
3. LOG ME OUT - Log out of all of your web accounts with a simple click.
4. Login vs. Log In, Logout vs. Log out
Login, Log, Logout
5. Log out definition: to end a connection to a computer system by clicking on a spot on the computer screen:
6. Log out synonyms, Log out pronunciation, Log out translation, English dictionary definition of Log out
7. Is it logout, Log out, or log-out? When spelled as one word, "logout" and "log-out" are a noun or adjective that describes the components required to sign out of an account
8. As two words, "Log out" is a verb that describes the action of signing off from an account.
9. How to Log out Of Amazon Account: Complete Novice to Pro Guide on How to Log out of Amazon Account in Less than a Minute
10. Join Facebook to connect with Log out and others you may know
11. Log out definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation
12. You may ask, ‘how do I Log out of my Facebook account‘ and I will tell you that there is an effortless method that will help you Log out your facebook profile in a simple manner.
13. Log out: Loging out means to end access to a computer system or a website
14. Log out is also known as log off, sign off or sign out.
15. Find 13 ways to say Log out, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
16. Therefore, to access a scratch org again after you Log out of it, set a password for at least one user
17. If you don’t want to access the scratch org again, rather than Log out of it, we recommend that you delete it with force:org:delete.
LOG OUT [ˈlôɡˌout, ˈläɡˌout]
The Greek root word log means 'word,' and its variant suffix -logy means 'study (of).' Some common English words that use this root include biology, mythology, catalog, and prologue. Biology, of course, is the 'study' of life, whereas a prologue constitutes the 'words' spoken to introduce a poem or novel.
The definition of a log is a section cut from a fallen tree, or a daily record of events or travel. An example of a log is what a redwood cabin is built from. An example of a log is the record kept by a pilot of flight time. Log is defined as to write information in a journal or other record.
log in. noun Log-in—the sequence of characters (i.e., username and password) that must be typed or input into a secure information system to allow a user to access the system. verb To access a computer network or system by typing in a user name and password.