1. The Rave Yard - The Rave Yard - Resident Mix - Locuss #05 60 1 Repost Share Add to Next up Add to Next up Add to Next up Added
2. The mean ratio of X-ray to lensing mass for these 50 clusters is β_X= 0.95± 0.05, and for the 44 clusters also detected by Planck, the mean ratio of Planck mass estimate to Locuss lensing mass is β_P= 0.95± 0.04.
3. We present a consistent analysis of Chandra and XMM-Newton observations of an approximately mass-selected sample of 50 galaxy clusters at 0.15 < z < 0.3 - the `Locuss high-L X sample'
4. We select all clusters with available Chandra data that satisfy the Locuss selection function of 0.15 ≤z≤ 0.3, −70°≤δ≤ 70°, n H < 7 × 10 20 cm −2
5. Locuss: THE MASS DENSITY PROFILE OF MASSIVE GALAXY CLUSTERS AT z = 0.2∗,† Nobuhiro Okabe1, Graham P
6. We have selected cluster Abell 1758 from the Local Cluster Substructure Survey (Locuss)
7. Uniquely, the Locuss data set used here allows for a direct comparison between star-forming cluster members with a coeval sample of mass-matched star-forming field galaxies.
8. Locuss_slayer69 random map rm - team games wololo kingdoms Replies: 0; Forum: Random Map Teamgame; G
9. MysticCloudZ, AboveTheBeyond, Dioxippus, [SaTaN]Fayt_ -VS- Locuss_slayer69, GreenBrigade, [RoR]Vilager, Speedlimit (NoCut+Allied_Vision_BF: !C) Game auto-downloaded from.
10. The scaling relations reported in Table 3 are subject to some bias because of the L X selection threshold of the parent Locuss sample
locus (noun) · loci (plural noun)
Look up locus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary. locus (plural loci) is Latin for "place". It may refer to: Locus (comics), a Marvel Comics mutant villainess, a member of the Mutant Liberation Front Locus (mathematics), the set of points satisfying a particular condition, often forming a curve
1. (Animals) any of numerous orthopterous insects of the genera Locusta, Melanoplus, etc, such as L. migratoria, of warm and tropical regions of the Old World, which travel in vast swarms, stripping large areas of vegetation. See also grasshopper 1 Compare seventeen-year locust.
Definition of locus. 1a : the place where something is situated or occurs : site, location was the culture of medicine in the beginning dispersed from a single focus or did it arise in several loci?— S. C. Harvey.
locus (plural loci) is Latin for "place". It may refer to: Locus (comics), a Marvel Comics mutant villainess, a member of the Mutant Liberation Front Locus Award, presented to the winners of Locus magazine's annual readers' poll Locus (mathematics), the set of points satisfying a particular condition, often forming a curve