1. FOUR NEW RECORDS OF THE GENUS PYRUS (ROSACEAE) FROM PAKISTAN esculentum accessions by a key for the Lycopersicon species (Rick et al., 1990), which classifies cerasiforme as having two Loculed fruit 1.5 to 2.5 cm in diameter
2. Loculed (not comparable) Having (a specified kind or number of) locules.
3. Loculed definition: having or containing locules Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
4. Loculed 'Loculed' is a 7 letter word starting with L and ending with D Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Loculed
5. We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Loculed will help you to finish your crossword today.
6. Above are the results of unscrambling Loculed
7. We found a total of 62 words by unscrambling the letters in Loculed.
8. "A ripe bean pod with its seeds is a dry fruit resulting from the maturing of a one- Loculed ovary and its contents; a ripe tomato is a fleshy fruit resulting" 8
9. Principles of Botany by Joseph Young Bergen, Bradley Moore Davis (1906) "135, B, shows a three- Loculed ovary seen in cross section.
10. Loculed - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Loculed and much more
11. The word Loculed uses 7 letters: c, d, e, l, l, o, u
12. Loculed is playable in: Words With Friends 14
13. Cranmeria trilocularis Reid and Chandler (1933; Chandler, 1961b), known only from the Sheppey locality, is a three-Loculed berry, 17.5-18.5 mm, with 12-15 rows of seeds per locule attached to an axile placenta.
Locality, Loculed, Locule
14. Loculed is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 14 points. Loculed is a 7 letter medium Word starting with L and ending with D
15. Ovary inferior, 2Œ5-Loculed, with 2 ovules per locule; styles 2Œ5, free
16. Bushy with profuse branching 4 Loculed, dark brown to black seed 51% oil
17. 450-Bushy with profuse branching, 4 Loculed, brown seeds, oil 52%
18. 110--Bushy with profuse branching, 4 Loculed, oil 52%, dull white seeds
19. Ovary narrowly ovoid, 1-Loculed, placentas 2, parietal, projecting inward, 2-cleft, stigma 1, obtrapeziform, 2-lobed
20. Dry fruit derived from a two- or more Loculed ovary, as in Peplis.
21. Achene – a small dry, hard, 1-seeded, 1-Loculed indehiscent fruit
22. Ovoid, cylindrical, or bottle-shaped, glabrous or hairy, many Loculed; ovules numerous per locule; styles as many as carpels (15–30), usually reflexed, persistent, radiating, in functionally female flower elongating after anthesis; rudimentary ovary in functionally male flower very small, with minute styles.
23. 1: Ovary and fruit 4- or 5-Loculed + Ovary 2- or 3-Loculed; fruit usually 1-Loculed : 2: Branchlets hairy; lateral veins of leaves 10-13 per side.
Loculed, Lateral, Leaves
24. Ovary 2-Loculed, only adaxial locule fertile; placenta axile; capsule dehiscing only adaxially; corolla inside usually with a ring of hairs; tube not swollen, adaxial lip shorter than to nearly as long as abaxial : 25 Hemiboea : 46: Stamens adnate to abaxial side of corolla tube near or above middle; capsule valves straight, not twisted
Loculed, Locule, Lip, Long
25. Characters of Oleaceae: Trees or shrubs, leaves opposite, simple or pinnately compound, stipulate; 2-merous flowers, the 2 anthers with cells back to back; 2-Loculed, superior ovary with generally 2 ovules each
26. Fruit 6-10 Loculed, weighs to 90 grams; skin yellow,
27. In tomatoes, red fruit is dominant over yellow, twoLoculed fruit is dominant over many-Loculed fruit, and tall vine is dominant over dwarf
28. A breeder has two pure lines: (1) red, two-Loculed, dwarf and (2) yellow, many-Loculed, tall
29. From these two lines, he wants to produce a new pure line for trade that is yellow, twoLoculed, and tall.
30. Two-four Loculed nut surrounded by a dehiscent (splitting at maturity) involucre at maturity, as in most species of Carya
31. I forgot to add that S.wallichiana especially sala rather than rakum and sakum have only 10 days of viability.Unlike balis males and females are seperate and proportion of sexes in resulting offspring depend on locule number.Double Loculed are 30% female,single locules are never female and tri-Loculed are around 50% female.The only other besides S.W var
Locule, Loculed, Locules
32. Than the stamens, and a 4-Loculed ovary
33. White pear is actually a pome fruit, ovoid to sub globose 2.5–4 cm diameter, 4- or 5-Loculed
34. Ovary base with a disc, 2-Loculed, rarely 1-Loculed; ovules numerous
35. Mallotus tetracoccus: Trees 5-15 m tall; stipules ovate-triangular, 1.5-3 mm; petiole 6-15 cm; leaf blade 10-25 × 9-20 cm, base obtuse or truncate; male inflorescences terminal, branched; bracts triangular, 1-1.5 mm; male flowers 3-9-fascicled; female inflorescences paniculate, 9-14 cm, tomentose; bracts 3-5 mm; sepals 3-4 mm; often 4-Loculed; fruiting pedicel 5 mm long; capsule depressed
Leaf, Loculed, Long
36. D: Dominant: SPON: In Guatemalan cultivar 'Quetzaltenango' Fruits many-Loculed; phenotype more extreme than original allele of f; carpels unfused; dominant allele.
37. Across; corolla regular, rotate, 5-lobed; stamens 5, inserted at base of the corolla; ovary 3-5 Loculed; style short; stigmas 3
38. Ovary superior, 5-Loculed; ovules 2 per locule, collateral, pendulous from locule apex; style simple, apically 5-lobed
Loculed, Locule, Lobed
39. Capsule 5-Loculed, loculicidal.
40. GYNOECIUM: Ovary 3-Loculed; style 1; stigma linear, 3-lobed
Loculed, Linear, Lobed
41. A 1-Loculed pericarp which dehisces along the front edge (that is, the inner edge, next the center of the flower) is a follicle
42. According to the Plant Information Center, nuts are "a one-seeded, dry, indehiscent fruit with a hard pericarp, usually derived from a one-Loculed ovary," but an almond is actually a "drupe."
Definition of locule. : loculus especially : any of the cells of a compound ovary of a plant.
Merriam-Webster.com Medical Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/medical/loculated. Accessed 27 Feb. 2021. What made you want to look up loculated? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).
Also found in: Dictionary. Containing or divided into loculi. Divided into small spaces, compartments or cavities. Want to thank TFD for its existence? Tell a friend about us, add a link to this page, or visit the webmaster's page for free fun content .