1. Lobbed Two apiece, they Lobbed them right into the tent.
2. Lobbed Handaxes, whether thrown by amateurs or experts, whether Lobbed or thrown more directly, usually turn into vertical-plane spinners
3. From the Cambridge English Corpus Ping—the trust went for an outright winner by supplying more information, but— pong—the region Lobbed …
4. Verb (used with object), Lobbed, lob·bing
5. 17 synonyms of Lobbed from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 16 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Lobbed: to send through the air especially with a quick forward motion of the arm.
7. Lobbed meaning Simple past tense and past participle of lob.
8. Joe Lobbed one over and the Chinaman swung listlessly a foot below the ball
9. BASEBALL JOE AROUND THE WORLD LESTER CHADWICK He picked up a rock and Lobbed it over a nearby boulder, then started moving cat-like in the other direction
Lester, Lobbed, Like
10. Definition of Lobbed in the Definitions.net dictionary
11. What does Lobbed mean? Information and translations of Lobbed in the most comprehensive …
12. Man, she got Lobbed from sittingout in the sunfor too long!
13. The tennis player Lobbed the ball to try to break his opponent's rhythm
14. Marshall HS athletes Lobbed racial slurs at Wakefield football players Jo DeVoe Today at 3:30pm Marshall High School players called members of the Wakefield High School football team in Arlington County racial slurs during a recent game, an Arlington Public Schools spokesman confirms.
15. Lobbed shots are projectiles fired from Lobbed-shot plants
16. Lobbed 'Lobbed' is a 6 letter word starting with L and ending with D Crossword clues for 'Lobbed' Clue Answer; Threw a ball in a high arc (6) Lobbed: Hit a high shot in tennis (6) Hit high in the air (6) Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Lobbed
17. Lobbed in British English past participle of verb, past tense of verb see lob 1 (sense 3), lob 1 (sense 4)
18. This crossword clue Hoisted Lobbed was discovered last seen in the December 26 2020 at the Puzzle Page Crossword
19. Ex-Special Forces Soldier Lobbed Flagpole Like ‘a Spear’ During Capitol Riot: FBI Murphy urges schools to reopen, prepare for possible standardized testing in the spring Fake 'prescription' pills
20. The Barbados-born shot stopper was caught out for Andy Waterworth's Lobbed opener for the Blues, but he went on to produce a stunning performance
21. Keeper is in rythym for blues CRAIG Burley Lobbed Scotland a World Cup lifeline in Bordeaux as our France 98 …
22. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Lobbed yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
23. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.) Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Lobbed…
24. It's too late now, but vindication came to one of the Trump campaign election violation claims Lobbed after Election Day
25. Synonyms for Lobbed include flung, pitched, threw, thrown, tossed, tost, hurled, launched, lofted and cast
Lobbed, Launched, Lofted
26. Definition of sLobbed in the Definitions.net dictionary
27. What does sLobbed mean? Information and translations of sLobbed in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
28. Zombies: All Stars (China only) (Archived content) 2 Lobbed projectiles
29. On the next play, Griffin Lobbed a pass over defenders into the arms of Earnest Smith to go up 21-14 at the break.
30. Lalime stopped Saprykin's first shot, but Saprykin Lobbed the loose puck over Lalime's shoulder.
Lalime, Lobbed, Loose
31. Selfish is a word Lobbed with amazing frequency at the 25-year-old Bryant.
32. Most recently the blue-collar bomber has Lobbed a couple of grenades inside the beltway and pointed an accusing finger at our national addiction to guns
33. How to do Lobbed through ball/pass on FIFA 18 - how to unlock FUTMAS Pirlo Like if you've enjoyed the video Subscribe : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr
34. Get a Lobbed him off mug for your Aunt Helena.
35. Police say Richard White, 37, of Torrington, allegedly Lobbed Molotov cocktails at ambulances in four locations on Saturday night in Old Saybrook, Meriden, and Roxbury.
36. Words created with Lobbed, words starting with Lobbed, words start Lobbed
37. The Lobbed through ball is a great way to beat the defense and get a 1v1 chance on goal
38. Here's how to do Lobbed through balls in FIFA 21.
39. When playing perfectly reasonable Lobbed through passes for the striker to run onto, the message "Wrong target" appears and resets the shot
40. Break 'Lobbed' down into sounds: [LOBD] - say it out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can consistently produce them
Lobbed, Lobd, Loud
41. Record yourself saying 'Lobbed' in full sentences, then watch yourself and listen
42. Look up tutorials on Youtube on how to pronounce 'Lobbed'.
43. Criticism Lobbed at social media companies after suicide video of Mississippi man goes viral Backlash hits social media after suicide video goes …
44. On Thursday’s “CNN Tonight,” host Don Lemon stated that President Trump Lobbed “a slur at China” by referring to the coronavirus as “the China virus” while discussing the death of former presidential candidate Herman Cain.
45. Criticism Lobbed at social media companies after suicide video of Mississippi man goes viral (Source: C.J
46. Trump Lobbed This Election Violation ClaimAnd It Just Got Vindicated in Michigan
47. It's too late now, but vindication came to one of the Trump campaign election violation claims Lobbed after Election Day
48. Ex-Special Forces Soldier Lobbed Flagpole Like ‘a Spear’ During Capitol Riot: FBI RED FLAG In one instance, Jeffrey McKellop bashed a cop with a flagpole attached to a “Blue Line National
Lobbed, Like, Line
49. Acer reportedly Lobbed with $50M ransomware attackBy: on March 21, 2021 at 11:58 pm Publication: Google Alert – technology Technology Insights The attack possibly came from an exploit of Microsoft Exchange, as cyber security firm Advanced Intelligence’s CEO Vitali Kremez allegedly told Bleeping Computer that the firm’s Andariel cyber
v. lobbed, lob•bing, n. v.t. 1. to hit (a ball) in a high arc to the back of the opponent's court in tennis. 2. to fire (a missile, as a shell) in a high trajectory so that it drops onto a target.
v. lobbed, lob·bing, lobs. v.tr. To hit, throw, or propel in a high arc: lob a beach ball; lob a tennis shot over an opponent's head. v.intr. 1. To hit a ball in a high arc. 2. To move heavily or clumsily.
The soldier lobbed a grenade into the bunker. He lobbed the ball over his opponent's head. “Lob.” Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lob. Accessed 18 Apr. 2020. What made you want to look up lob? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible). Love words?
1. verb (Informal) throw, launch, toss, hurl, lift, pitch, shy (informal), fling, loft The protestors were chanting and lobbing firebombs. vt ball → im Lob spielen, lobben; he lob bed the grenade over the wall → er warf die Granate im hohen Bogen über die Mauer; to lob something over to somebody → jdm etw zuwerfen; lob it over! → wirf es herüber!