1. Definition of Loaths in the Definitions.net dictionary
2. What does Loaths mean? Information and translations of Loaths in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
3. Today, I’m adding a couple of new phrases to my list of Loaths
4. Matching words include Loathsome, Loathsomely, Loathsomeness and Loathsomenesses
Loathsome, Loathsomely, Loathsomeness, Loathsomenesses
5. The related adjective Loathsome means "hateful or disgusting," and the adjective loath means "not willing to do something," as in "I'm loath to cheat on a test, but I don't see what choice I have."
6. Loaths Third-person singular simple present indicative form …
7. Loaths ng in A n’s capital du brick buildin stic slave tra 1841
8. Lechem megho'al, "the Loaths ome bread" (from ga'al, "to loathe") Malachi 1 /a/abomination.htm - 55k
Lechem, Loaths, Loathe
9. Value of the holy spirit Loaths santa in Gematria is 1440, Online Gematria Calculator with same phrases values search and words
10. "All That Is Loaths< Life in the Five Points Slum Lizabeth Peak details the rise and fall of the Five Points in lower Manhattan OF ALL THE 19th-cen-tury slums of New __ York City, the worst by far was the Sixth Ward, commonly known as the Five Points
Loaths, Lt, Life, Lizabeth, Lower
11. David Ross is a orphaned, ex-con, loner living in a world that Loaths and makes a living as a private investgator in Los Angeles to tackle his financial problems and other people's problems as well.
Loner, Living, Loaths, Los
Loath definition, unwilling; reluctant; disinclined; averse: to be loath to admit a mistake. See more.
: unwilling to do something contrary to one's ways of thinking : reluctant She was loath to admit her mistakes.
transitive verb : to dislike greatly and often with disgust or intolerance : detest Other Words from loathe Synonyms & Antonyms Choose the Right Synonym Loath vs. Loathe Example Sentences Learn More about loathe Other Words from loathe
loath, loth, reluctant(adj) unwillingness to do something contrary to your custom. "a reluctant smile"; "loath to admit a mistake". Antonyms: inclined(p), willing. Synonyms: loth(p), indisposed(p), loath(p), averse(p), loth, antipathetic, antipathetical, reluctant.