1. Loaf of bread synonyms, loaf of bread pronunciation, loaf of bread translation, English dictionary definition of loaf of bread
2. Loaf of bread - a shaped mass of baked bread that is usually sliced before eating loaf bread, breadstuff, staff of life - food made from dough of
3. Loaf of bread The stench given off by a burp by a man who has a yeast infection in his mouth from eating out a babe Zore burped and gave out a Loaf of bread because he oral lloydenthed that broad …
4. To make Loaf of Bread (Baking: Yield 1, trivial 115), Combine the following in a Spit (Portable), Oven (Stationary), Tanaan Oven (Stationary), or Collapsible Spit
5. Here are ten delicious yeast bread recipes that only make one loaf of bread
6. Flour is the foundation for a good Loaf of bread, and a key component of that foundation is protein (otherwise known as gluten)
7. See 2 authoritative translations of Loaf of bread in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
8. A Loaf of bread is a type of food that can be obtained by baking bread dough on a cooking range, granting 40 experience when successful
9. Purchase Comfort Food Loaf of Bread
10. According to the Epi Test Kitchen, a whole loaf of bread can be defrosted in the oven at 325°F until soft and fully thawed in the middle, 20 to 30 minutes.
11. Find loaf of bread stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection
12. The German for loaf of bread is Laib Brot
13. 13 hours ago · An Entire Loaf of Bread
14. I guess that’s the point of a loaf of bread
15. But, when it comes to God’s people going into battle against the world, it really is more like a loaf of bread rolling into the enemy’s camp.
16. What's the origin of the phrase 'Loaf of bread'? This widely used example of Cockney rhyming slang is said by Eric Partridge in A Dictionary of Slang and Unconventional English to be late 19th century
17. Synonyms for loaf of bread in Free Thesaurus
18. 1 synonym for loaf of bread: loaf
19. What are synonyms for loaf of bread?
20. Loaf of bread n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
21. Yield: Burnt Loaf of Bread x1 In Oven: 1 x Bread Tin - Crafted, Returned on Failure, Returned on Success 1 x Clump of Dough - Crafted Tradeskill recipes
22. A Book of Verses underneath the Bough, A Jug of Wine, a Loaf of Bread--and Thou Beside me singing in the Wilderness-- Oh, Wilderness were Paradise enow! The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam has long been one of my favorite poems and this well-known verse, taken from that poem, has always held special meaning for me.…
23. Not sure how I managed it but got an unexpected surprise ~ Burnt Loaf of Bread and I lost my Bread Tin - up in smoke i guess or i have created iron enriched bread recipe Page top
24. Hypernyms ("loaf of bread" is a kind of): bread; breadstuff; staff of life (food made from dough of flour or meal and usually raised with yeast or baking powder and then baked)
25. Meronyms (parts of "loaf of bread"): heel (one of the crusty ends of a loaf of bread)
26. Hyponyms (each of the following is a kind of "loaf of bread"):
27. The death penalty was a sanction for a long list of non-violent crimes: criticizing the king, stealing a loaf of bread
Long, List, Loaf
28. Loaf of Bread was a guest of honor on one of Sesame Street's "Here is Your Life" segments, hosted by Guy Smiley
29. Vector color hand drawn vintage engraving Loaf of bread
30. Hand drawn design element loaf of bread stock illustrations
LOAF OF BREAD
Recommended Minimum Amount of Money for food (2400 calories, Western food types)
|Milk (regular), (0.25 liter)||207.53 ₡|
|Loaf of Fresh White Bread (125.00 g)||231.26 ₡|
|Rice (white), (0.10 kg)||75.98 ₡|
|Eggs (regular) (2.40)||299.53 ₡|
|Local Cheese (0.10 kg)||362.91 ₡|
According to history, the earliest bread was made in or around 8000 BC in the Middle East, specifically Egypt. The quern was the first known grinding tool. Grain was crushed and the bakers produced what we now commonly recognize in its closest form as chapatis (India) or tortillas (Mexico).
The bread ends are good enough to eat if you spread them with a nice, thick layer of something like egg salad or tuna salad . That way, the dryness of the bread crust is less noticeable. posted by datarose at 4:59 PM on September 16, 2009
To obtain the plural form of the word loaf, you need to drop the 'f' and add 'ves' . Hence, the plural form would be loaves . Another example is with the word 'hoof' the plural form is 'hooves'.