2. Here are all the possible meanings and translations of the word Lividness
3. Princeton's WordNet (0.00 / 0 votes) Rate this definition: Lividness, lividity, luridness, paleness, pallidness, pallor, wanness, achromasia (noun) unnatural lack of color in the skin (as from bruising or sickness or emotional distress)
4. Pale and livid combs are as certain a sign of bad health in fowls, as the paleness or Lividness of the lips is in human beings.
5. What is the definition of Lividness? What is the meaning of Lividness? How do you use Lividness in a sentence? What are synonyms for Lividness?
6. Lividness meaning The state or condition of being livid (dark or pallid).
7. Synonyms for Lividness include anger, angriness, birse, choler, furore, furor, fury, indignation, irateness and ire
8. This time we are looking on the crossword puzzle clue for: Lividness
9. Next time when searching the web for a clue, try using the search term ” Lividness crossword” or ” Lividness crossword clue” when searching for help with your puzzles.
10. Lividness is worth 13 points in the game of Scrabble
11. Definitions for the word, Lividness (n.) Lividity
12. 158 words found in the Scrabble word, Lividness
13. Definition of Lividness in the Fine Dictionary
14. Meaning of Lividness with illustrations and photos
15. Pronunciation of Lividness and its etymology
16. Related words - Lividness synonyms, antonyms, hypernyms and hyponyms
17. Example sentences containing Lividness
18. The Lividness had almost gone off it, remaining only here and there on the temples, on the nose, and between the eyes, in party-coloured, uneven, serpentine spots
19. She saw the face pale to Lividness and the lips stiffen, but except for that, the man made no movement, and for some ten seconds he did not speak.
20. Synonyms for Lividness and other words similar to Lividness in our thesaurus
21. Find out the answer for Lividness crossword clue which appeared on Crosswords with Friends September 25 2020
22. 1.unnatural lack of color in the skin (as from bruising or sickness or emotional distress) Familiarity information: Lividnessused as a noun is very rare.
23. Synonyms for Lividness noun unnatural lack of color in the skin (as from bruising or sickness or emotional distress)
24. Top synonyms for Lividness (other words for Lividness) are paleness, luridness and pallidness.
25. Translation for 'Lividness' in the free English-Italian dictionary and many other Italian translations.
26. Greek words for Lividness include πελιδνότητα and πελιδνότης
27. Lividness 13 is a valid Scrabble Word in NWL, formerly TWL (USA, Thailand, Canada) Lividness 13 is a valid Scrabble Word in CSW, formerly SOWPODS (Other Countries) Lividness 16 …
28. Lividness Meaning in English to Urdu is نیلگونی, as written in Urdu and Neelgoni, as written in Roman Urdu
29. There are many synonyms of Lividness which include Pallidness, Sickness, Whiteness, Colorlessness, etc.
30. The words Lividness and Anemia might have synonymous (similar) meaning
31. Understand the difference between Lividness and Anemia.
32. Lividness permeate inspektor masama pressure vessel non-apperance private eye răzuitor pentru strung Guinees biggetje lenient inerme milina brainstorming fudge blahobytný etw
33. Definitions and Meaning of Lividness in English Lividness noun
34. Lividness: lividamente, con un livido (nella pelle ecc.) Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
35. Definition: mildew, paleness, Lividness
36. Word Origin from the same as yereq Definition mildew, paleness, Lividness NASB Translation mildew (5), pale (1)
37. Lividness: This noun can refer either to extreme anger or a dark-purple, grayish color
38. Example: Having thought she wouldn't care if I drank her milk, I was surprised at her Lividness.
39. Example: The thunderheads' Lividness seemed to reflect their unsettled mood.
40. Lividity: Lividity is a noun that can be used in the same ways as Lividness.Lividity, though, sometimes specifically refers to the
41. Lividness definition: unnatural lack of color in the skin (as from bruising or sickness or emotional distress) synonyms: pallidness, paleness, skin colour, pallor
42. We found 21 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Lividness: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Lividness" is defined
43. General (18 matching dictionaries) Lividness: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info]
44. How this page explains Lividness ? It helps you understand the word Lividness with comprehensive detail, no
45. Lividness (ˈLividness) or lividity (liˈvidity) noun
46. (Note: See Lividness for more definitions.) Quick definitions from Macmillan Provided by
47. Lividness noun + gramatika The state or condition of being livid (dark or pallid)
48. Translation of Lividness in Interlingua
49. Translate Lividness in Interlingua online and download now our free translator to use any time at no charge.
50. Addis Abeba has been caught by a rare but collective Lividness last week, following the news that people were killed and children were abducted from the country’s western-most frontiers