1. Livened Sentence Examples Up to this moment the civil war had been conducted like a great faction fight; the barons and their Livened retainers had been wont to seek some convenient heath or hill and …
2. Definition of Livened in the Definitions.net dictionary
3. What does Livened mean? Information and translations of Livened in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
4. Above are the results of unscrambling Livened
5. We found a total of 83 words by unscrambling the letters in Livened.
6. Synonyms for Livened in Free Thesaurus
7. Synonyms & Antonyms of Livened (up) to give life, vigor, or spirit to the bandleader tried to liven up the party by playing more energetic music so people would dance Synonyms for Livened (up)
Livened, Life, Liven
8. But sparks it Livened up the joint, and sometimes, thats enough
9. 0 0 Served at a beer stall in hanoi, this fried tofu is Livened up with a pile of refreshing mint
10. 0 0 Some more memorable turns of phrases or emotional moments would have Livened up the first half
11. Synonyms for Livened include boosted, cheered up, energised, energized, enLivened, perked up, quickened, Livened up, stimulated and animated
12. Liven up a party; a discussion that Livened up.
13. The narrative, Livened by a selection of Argentinian political cartoons, demonstrates the power of 10
14. This crossword clue Livened (up) was discovered last seen in the April 3 2020 at the New York Times Crossword
15. The word Livened is the past form of liven in the first person singular
16. Synonyms for Livened up include excited, thrilled, exhilarated, roused, stirred, animated, enLivened, enthused, stimulated and delighted
17. To become more lively, interesting, or exciting: The party Livened up when the music got better
18. To make something or someone more lively, interesting, or exciting: I Livened up the crowd by suggesting that we play charades.
19. ‘The model might have been a real maja - one of the bright young things of questionable virtue who Livened up the streets of Madrid, the way Goths and gender-benders do today.’ ‘The chamber is looking for people with new ideas and fresh input to liven things …
Livened, Looking, Liven
20. Fun Facts about the name Livened
21. How unique is the name Livened? Out of 6,028,151 records in the U.S
22. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Livened was not present
23. A list of words that end with Livened.We search a large Scrabble dictionary for words ending with the letter or word you enter, and generate all words ending with Livened (words with the suffix Livened)
List, Livened, Large, Letter
24. Also try our list of Words that start with Livened, and words that contain Livened, and Synonyms of Livened.
25. Livened is a conjugated form of the verb liven
26. Livened up NYT Crossword Clue Answers are listed below and every time we find a new solution for this clue we add it on the answers list
Livened, Listed, List
27. Ads This crossword clue might have a … Livened (up) …
28. ENLivened organic probiotic beverages originating from the love and artistry of a wife/husband team who utilizing Ayurvedic & shamanic plant medicine principles to produce potent probiotic magic and nutritional alchemy in every sip.
29. Livened: Simple past tense and past participle of <xref>liven</xref>.
Livened, Lt, Liven
30. Find below definitions and meanings of Livened
31. 2021 Honda® Talon 1000R FOX Live Valve, 2021 Honda® Talon 1000R FOX Live Valve WIDE-OPEN FUN, Livened UP
32. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English liven up phrasal verb 1 EXCITED to become more exciting, or to make an event become more exciting The party really Livened up when Mattie arrived
Longman, Liven, Livened
33. 2021 Honda® Talon 1000R FOX Live Valve, 2021 Honda® Talon 1000R FOX Live Valve WIDE-OPEN FUN, Livened UP
34. We Livened up plain risotto with the addition of vegetables in this delicious recipe
35. 9 Home Holiday Displays That Really Livened Up Their Neighborhoods Angela Andaloro 12/17/2020