1. Secondly, those solids that pass through the pump will be Liquidized by the pump impeller, making efficient removal of solids almost impossible
2. These can be can be grated and added into Liquidized …
3. Definition of Liquidized in the Definitions.net dictionary
4. What does Liquidized mean? Information and translations of Liquidized in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
5. There is another IDDSI diet even smoother and more liquified than puree called: Liquidized, or Liquidised if you are from across the “pond!” This would be for people who are unable to swallow even a thick puree (like applesauce, yogurt or pudding) due to getting a thicker textures stuck in the mouth, throat and/or esophagus (food tube).
Liquified, Liquidized, Liquidised, Like
6. Liquidized In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives
7. Synonyms for Liquidized include liquefied, thawed, deliquesced, dissolved, ran, run, fluxed, fused, condensed and liquidated
Liquidized, Liquefied, Liquidated
8. ‘Ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise and taco sauce are provided to astronauts in their natural forms, while salt and pepper are Liquidized and stored in bottle droppers.’ ‘Add the cream and continue to cook for a further 5 minutes, then remove from the heat, season with salt and pepper, and liquidise to a …
9. Concentrates such as shatter, rosin, live resin, budder, distillates, can all be Liquidized into an oil using the same ratio of liquidizer and a small amount of heat
Live, Liquidized, Liquidizer
10. Before to boarding his flight to New York from Georgetown, Sinclair had allegedly secretly filled the 1.75 liter glass containers with nearly 18 pounds of Liquidized cocaine, which officials later
Liter, Liquidized, Later
11. Liquidized - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Liquidized and much more
12. The word Liquidized uses 10 letters: d, d, e, i, i, i, l, q, u, z
13. Liquidized is playable in: Words With Friends 32
14. Liquidized - 194 Followers, 538 Following, 9248 pins A bit of the past with a touch of the future!
15. Liquidize The flexed bedding indicates that the sands were partly or wholly Liquidized when deformed
16. Liquidized foods are equivalent in terms of consistency to honey-like or moderately thick liquids
Liquidized, Like, Liquids
17. Liquidized foods cannot be piped, layered or …
18. Crossword Clue The crossword clue Liquidized substance with 5 letters was last seen on the September 08, 2020.We think the likely answer to this clue is PUREE.Below are all possible answers to this clue ordered by its rank
Liquidized, Letters, Last, Likely
19. Liquidized: réduit en bouillie (fruits etc.) Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
20. Liquidize (third-person singular simple present liquidizes, present participle liquidizing, simple past and past participle Liquidized) to make liquid usually refering to solid food in a food processor
Liquidize, Liquidizes, Liquidizing, Liquidized, Liquid
21. Level 3 (moderately thick or Liquidized) Moderately (or honey) thick liquids overlap with the consistency of Liquidized foods and must be smooth with no lumps, fibers, or seeds
Level, Liquidized, Liquids, Lumps
22. Moderately thick liquids and Liquidized foods allow more time for the mouth to control and are best taken from a cup using a spoon
23. Far from merely cracking the crust, it essentially Liquidized part of it, and left behind a crater 180 kilometers (around 112 miles) across, scar tissue that brought about a time of dramatic
24. Liquidized: made into liquid, liquified: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
Liquidized, Liquid, Liquified
25. Liquidized Elements / Trance, Progressive, Psy
verb (used with object), liq·uid·ized, liq·uid·iz·ing. to make liquid; liquefy. to stimulate; give facility to: a thought that liquidizes the imagination. Think you remember last week’s words? Take this quiz on the Words of the Day from April 6–12 to find out! a person who dances professionally, as on the stage.
to make liquid; liquefy. to stimulate; give facility to: a thought that liquidizes the imagination. Think you remember last week’s words? Take this quiz on the Words of the Day from April 6–12 to find out! a person who dances professionally, as on the stage. an example of writing or speech consisting of or containing meaningless words.
a substance which flows, like water. a clear liquid. to make or become liquid. The butter had liquefied in the heat. 1. to close, and finish the affairs of (a business etc that has no money to continue). 2. to get rid of. to make (food etc) into a liquid or semi-liquid substance by grinding it up in a liquidizer.