1. Liquefy is a FinTech platform that leverages blockchain technology to enable the issuance & distribution of tokenized securities backed by real assets to bring in a new world of accessible investment.
2. Recent Examples on the Web What is more, the trend to Liquefy gas and ship it around the world in giant tankers has …
3. 6 synonyms of Liquefy from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 8 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Liquefy: to go from a solid to a liquid state.
5. Liquefy Added to this was crude oil and hydrocarbon products including petrol, diesel, kerosene, liquefied petroleum gas and residual fuel oil
6. The Crossword Solver found 33 answers to the Liquefy crossword clue
7. 'Liquefy' is a 7 letter word starting with L and ending with Y Crossword clues for 'Liquefy' Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Liquefy We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Liquefy will help you to finish your crossword today.
Liquefy, Letter, List
8. At Liquefy we are innovators in health
9. Liquefy a tube of gelatine (or agar) by heat, pour it into a Petri dish, and allow it to solidify. THE ELEMENTS OF BACTERIOLOGICAL TECHNIQUE JOHN WILLIAM HENRY EYRE Liquefy eight tubes of gelatine-agar and place them in the water-bath at 42° C, and cool down to that temperature
10. " Liquefy " is a Fortnite esports player.
11. The latest tweets from @YLiquefy
12. Liquify - make (a solid substance) liquid, as by heating; "Liquefy the silver" liquidise , liquidize , Liquefy natural philosophy , physics - the science of matter and energy and …
Liquify, Liquid, Liquefy, Liquidise, Liquidize
13. 1 review of Liquefy "I have tried a few different CBD oil brands including Charlotte's Web in order to help my child with anxiety and myself for sleep issues
14. I saw the sign for Liquefy pop up next to one of our favorite places to eat and decided to at least check it out
15. Liquefy verb melt, dissolve, thaw, liquidize, run, fuse, flux, deliquesce Heat the jam until it liquefies. Collins Thesaurus of the English Language – Complete and Unabridged 2nd Edition
Liquefy, Liquidize, Liquefies, Language
16. To become or make something liquid: [ I ] Gases Liquefy under pressure
17. (Definition of Liquefy from the Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary © Cambridge University Press)
18. What does Liquefy mean? To cause to become liquid, especially: (verb)
19. We found 11 answers for “Liquefy”
20. This page shows answers to the clue Liquefy, followed by 2 definitions like “To become liquid.”, “Become liquid or fluid” and “Make (a solid substance) liquid
Liquefy, Like, Liquid
21. LiquefyPro Software for liquefaction analysis and settlement analysis by liquefaction: Liquefaction of saturated soils (silt, sand, and gravel) during earthquakes has caused severe damage to buildings, earth embankments, dams, and bridges
22. LiquefyPro assists engineers in evaluating liquefaction potential and earthquake-induced settlement.
23. Liquefy is an alternative form of liquify
24. Liquify is an alternative form of Liquefy
25. As verbs the difference between liquify and Liquefy is that liquify is to make liquid while Liquefy is (physicschemistry) to make into a liquid, either by condensing a gas or by melting a solid.
Liquify, Liquefy, Liquid
26. Liquefy is a technology solution that enables innovative business models through blockchain technology and digitization
27. Liquefy Platform, the first product of Liquefy, enables digitization of assets such as private companies, public shares, funds, real estates and any other assets using blockchain technology.
28. See 2 authoritative translations of Liquefy in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
29. Liquefy: 1 v make (a solid substance) liquid, as by heating “ Liquefy the silver” Synonyms: liquidise , liquidize , liquify Type of: alter , change , modify cause to change; make different; cause a transformation v become liquid “The garden air overnight liquefied into a morning dew” Type of: change state , turn undergo a transformation or a
Liquefy, Liquid, Liquidise, Liquidize, Liquify, Liquefied
30. ‘The critical pressure is the amount of pressure required to Liquefy water at the critical temperature.’ ‘Propellants are liquefied gasses which have a low boiling point and vapor pressure high enough to expel the concentrate from the container.’
Liquefy, Liquefied, Low
31. Liq‧ue‧fy /ˈlɪkwəfaɪ/ verb (liquefied, Liquefying, liquefies) [ intransitive, transitive] formal to become liquid, or make something become liquid → See Verb table Examples from the Corpus Liquefy • Some gases Liquefy at cold temperatures.
Liq, Liquefied, Liquefying, Liquefies, Liquid, Liquefy
32. Liquefy Meaning: "to turn to liquid, dissolve, melt," from Old French liquefier "Liquefy, dissolve" (12c., Modern French… See definitions of Liquefy.
Liquefy, Liquid, Liquefier
33. Synonyms for Liquefy in Free Thesaurus
34. 20 synonyms for Liquefy: melt, dissolve, thaw, liquidize, run, fuse, flux, deliquesce, deliquesce
35. Liquefy definition: When a gas or solid substance liquefies or is liquefied , it changes its form and becomes Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Liquefy, Liquefies, Liquefied
36. Liquefy quickly realized it needed to move its platform to a different cloud provider and chose Amazon Web Services (AWS)
37. “AWS was the right provider to help us successfully scale our company, because of its international reputation and reliability,” says Drey Ng, cofounder and chief product officer at Liquefy.
38. Liquefy turns the live camera feed displayed on your device into a liquid interactive surface and liquefies everything in sight with the touch of your finger
Liquefy, Live, Liquid, Liquefies
39. We serve a variety of mocktails at parties,college-fests,marriages and at occasions of any kind with the motive to Liquefy Kolkata :)
40. Liquefy - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
41. Liquefy (something) to become liquid; to make something liquid
42. Above a certain temperature it is impossible to Liquefy a gas
43. Liquefy enables tokenization of illiquid assets such as private companies, real estates, sports teams and more
44. Liquefy is a technology solution and consultancy that enables innovative business
45. Although this process was discovered almost a century ago, developing the technology to Liquefy, store and transport LNG while making it economically competitive with PNG and LPG was a bigger challenge.
Liquefy, Lng, Lpg
46. Find 3 ways to say Liquefy, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
47. Simultaneously, Liquefy also entered the Dubai market through the formation of a joint venture with the ruling Al Maktoum family
48. In October 2020, Liquefy became the first company globally to obtain a financial license in the UAE for online distribution and OTC trading of tokenised assets.
49. Latin words for Liquefy include conliquefacio, colliquefacio, deliquesco, liquo, liquefio and liquefacio
Latin, Liquefy, Liquo, Liquefio, Liquefacio
50. ‘The critical pressure is the amount of pressure required to Liquefy water at the critical temperature.’ ‘Propellants are liquefied gasses which have a low boiling point and vapor pressure high enough to expel the concentrate from the container.’
Liquefy, Liquefied, Low
51. We'll Liquefy this rock by heating it in a furnace until it melts and flows out
52. 1878 March 12, Gaston Tissandier, “Liquefaction of Gases”, in Popular Science Monthly: Faraday succeeded in Liquefying a certain number of gases by compression and refrigeration, but there still remained a number that proved
53. Antonyms for Liquefy include solidify, harden, set, coagulate, condense, freeze, gasify, clot, congeal and curdle
54. Hey does anyone have a solution to the Liquefy tool leaving artifacts on images? Unchecking the graphics processor isn’t a help to me to use it either
55. Download the catalogue and request prices of Liquefy console table By glas italia, rectangular crystal console table design Patricia Urquiola, Liquefy Collection