1. Liquefied synonyms, Liquefied pronunciation, Liquefied translation, English dictionary definition of Liquefied
2. Molten, Liquefied liquified , melted , liquid - changed from a solid to a liquid state; "rivers filled to overflowing by melted snow" Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection
Liquefied, Liquified, Liquid
3. The asphaltus is a clod of earth, Liquefied by heat; the air forces it to the surface, where it spreads itself
4. The Geography of Strabo, Volume III (of 3) Strabo Hydrogen chloride, subjected to great pressure at a low temperature, is Liquefied.
5. The vegetables were Liquefied in a blender
6. The plastic Liquefied in the intense heat
7. Model for estimation of the residual strength of Liquefied soil was also developed
8. Gas-Liquefied Petroleum-Bottled & Bulk Propane & Natural Gas Propane & Natural Gas-Equipment & Supplies (2) 82
9. The Liquefied Indominus Rex is a Liquefied creature in Crystal Isles Dino Collection
10. Liquefied definition: made into or converted into liquid Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
11. Liquefied natural gas (LNG) is natural gas (predominantly methane, CH 4, with some mixture of ethane, C 2 H 6) that has been cooled down to liquid form for ease and …
Liquefied, Lng, Liquid
12. Liquefied carbon dioxide and dry ice (solidified CO2) are used in many fields including beverage, food, and other manufacturing industries.
13. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Liquefied yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
14. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.) Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Liquefied…
15. Storage of Liquefied petroleum (LP) gas and the installation of equipment in residential structures shall be in accordance with International Fire Code for tanks and International Fuel Gas Code for piping and International Mechanical Code for equipment
16. What does Liquefied mean? Simple past tense and past participle of liquefy Alternative spelling of liquified
Liquefied, Liquefy, Liquified
17. Liquefied gas cutting is similar in principle to water jet cutting, except that the carrier medium is a Liquefied gas
18. Liquefied CO2 is also referred to as a cryogenic liquid which is colourless, odourless and non-flammable liquid.
19. Liquefied Natural Gas, commonly known as LNG, is natural gas that has been cooled down to a liquid state where its temperature marks -2600 Fahrenheit.
Liquefied, Lng, Liquid
20. The company says Liquefied CO2 ocean transport plays a key role in the carbon dioxide capture utilisation and storage value chains as a means of effectively connecting collection sites with storage or usage sites
21. 5 synonyms for liquified: melted, liquid, Liquefied, molten, Liquefied
Liquified, Liquid, Liquefied
22. The latest outlook for the maiden Liquefied hydrogen transport comes as Kawasaki Heavy Industries has reviewed its delivery schedule of the 8,000 gross tonnage Suiso Frontier to the pilot project, in which it is a member, because of pending approvals delayed by the state of emergency measures, a company spokesman said Feb
23. Liquefied (comparative more Liquefied, superlative most Liquefied) Alternative spelling of liquified; Verb
24. Liquefied petroleum gas, any of several liquid mixtures of the volatile hydrocarbons propene, propane, butene, and butane
25. Definition of Liquefied in the Definitions.net dictionary
26. What does Liquefied mean? Information and translations of Liquefied in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
27. Liquefied Phenol, also known as Carbolic Acid
28. Liquefied petroleum gas definition, a gas Liquefied by compression, consisting of flammable hydrocarbons, as propane and butane, obtained as a by-product from the refining of petroleum or from natural gas: used chiefly as a domestic fuel in rural areas, as an industrial and motor fuel, and in organic synthesis, especially of synthetic rubber.
29. Liquefied petroleum gas, bottled gas, compressed petroleum gas n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
30. The Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) cylinder market will witness a negative impact during the forecast period owing to the widespread growth of the COVID-19 …
31. Shell has been a pioneer in Liquefied natural gas (LNG) for more than 50 years
32. Liquefied Phenol, USP is commonly used for permanent treatment of ingrown toe and finger nails
33. Liquefied natural gas (LNG) is natural gas that has been converted to a liquid form for the ease and safety of natural gas transport
Liquefied, Lng, Liquid
34. Liquefied is a debuff which reduces the afflicted player's defense by 16 and movement speed by 50% for the duration of the debuff
35. The Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) cylinder market is expected to grow by USD 456.18 million during 2021-2025, according to Technavio
36. Find the latest Liquefied NATURAL GAS LIMITED (LNGLF) stock quote, history, news and other vital information to help you with your stock trading and investing.
Latest, Liquefied, Limited, Lnglf
37. NEW YORK, March 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) cylinder market is expected to grow by USD 456.18 million during 2021-2025, according to Technavio
38. Fluor has served the gas processing industry for over half a century and has participated in a wide variety of Liquefied natural gas (LNG) developments
39. The Liquefied and Compressed Gases Section oversees the retail sale of Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), compressed natural gas (CNG) and Liquefied natural gas (LNG)
Liquefied, Lpg, Lng
40. Request a Visit Would you like to request a visit with a Liquefied and Compressed Gases Section representative? If so, click on the button below to submit your request
41. Liquefied natural gas (LNG) safely and efficiently transporting natural gas The earth has enormous quantities of natural gas, but much of it is in areas far from where the gas is needed
42. To move this cleaner-burning fuel across oceans, natural gas must be converted into Liquefied natural gas (LNG), a process called liquefaction.
Liquefied, Lng, Liquefaction
43. Liquefied CO2 ocean transport plays a key role in carbon dioxide capture utilization and storage (CCUS) value chains as a means of effectively connecting collection sites …
44. Liquefied, LLC: NEVADA DOMESTIC LIMITED-LIABILITY COMPANY: WRITE REVIEW: Address: 2451 S Buffalo Dr Ste 100 Las Vegas, NV 89117: Registered Agent: Law Offices Of …
Liquefied, Llc, Limited, Liability, Las, Law
45. Find 48 Gas-Liquefied Petroleum Bottled & Bulk-Equipment & Supplies in Jamaica
46. Global "Liquefied Natural Gas Market" 2021 research report includes an outline of the business with industrial chain structure, applications, and prominent insights.Additionally, it provides details regarding the global market consisting of vital locales, their improvement techniques, focused scene investigation, and patterns of advancements.
liquefied - reduced to a liquid state; "liquefied petroleum gas". liquified. liquid - existing as or having characteristics of a liquid; especially tending to flow; "water and milk and blood are liquid substances".
The contents are of an oily nature, and when liquefied are of great commercial value.
Liquefied carbon dioxide and dry ice (solidified CO2) are used in many fields including beverage, food, and other manufacturing industries.
a. To melt (a solid) by heating. b. To condense (a gas) by cooling. To become liquid. [Middle English liquefien, from Old French liquefier, from Latin liquefacere : liquēre, to be liquid + facere, to make; see fact .] liq′ue·fi′er n. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition.