1. Lining definition is - material that lines or that is used to line especially the inner surface of something (such as a garment)
Lining, Lines, Line
2. How to use Lining in a sentence.
3. The PrimaLoft Gold insulation along with wool blend Lining will help keep hands warm and dry
4. BEST WINTER GLOVES: OUR PICKS FOR TOUCH SCREEN GLOVES, SKI GLOVES, AND MORE POPSCI COMMERCE TEAM FEBRUARY 2, 2021 POPULAR SCIENCE This acts more like a nonremovable midlayer than it does a Lining, adding little more than bulk and discomfort.
Like, Lining, Little
5. Li-Ning Lining online shop sale original, authentic new badminton, table tennis, running, trainning, basketball shoes, clothing and accessory from shop Lining
6. The act or process of Lining …
7. 358 Sundar Industrial Estate, Raiwind, Road Lahore, Pakistan Cell: +92 310 8418 888 Cell: +92 313 4498 877 Email: [email protected]Lining.pk
8. A covering or coating for an inside surface: The jacket had a patterned Lining
9. Lining Super Store, JP Nagar, Bangalore tend to offer all our clients customized products, within reduced delivery time and at an exceptional value for money
10. Material that covers the inside surface of something: The Lining of my jacket is torn
11. (Definition of Lining from the Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary © Cambridge University Press)
12. LI-NING All City Wade Men Cushioning Basketball Shoes Lining Anti-Slip Professional Shock Absorption Sneakers Sports Shoes ABPQ005 ABAQ023 4.8 out of 5 stars 276 $140.00 $ 140
13. : a consoling or hopeful prospect Examples of silver Lining in a Sentence If there's a silver Lining to losing my job, it's that I'll now be able to go to school full-time and finish my degree earlier.
Lining, Losing, Ll
14. RedLining is the systematic denial of various services or goods by federal government agencies, local governments, or the private sector either directly or through the selective raising of prices
15. The Lining of a piece of clothing or a curtain is a material attached to the inside of it in order to make it thicker or warmer.a black jacket with a red Lining. American English: Lining / ˈlaɪnɪŋ /
16. RedLining is the discriminatory practice of denying services (typically financial) to residents of certain areas based on their race or ethnicity.
17. Lining n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
18. Every cloud has a silver Lining Every negative situation has the potential to result in or produce something positive or beneficial
19. (A silver Lining on a cloud is an indication that the sun is behind it.) I know you're upset about not getting the lead in the school play, but just keep in mind that every cloud has a silver Lining—you'll get lots of
Lining, Lead, Ll, Lots
20. Synonyms for Lining in Free Thesaurus
21. 3 synonyms for Lining: liner, liner, facing
22. RedLining happens when lenders refuse to approve loans in certain neighborhoods or due to discriminatory factors
23. Real estate agents can also commit redLining.
24. View our collections of Lining fabrics for sewing
25. We have a full range of fabrics from Kasha coat Lining; silk, polyester and broadcloth Linings, to anti static rayon bemberg Lining
26. Find here FRP Lining, Fiber Reinforced Plastic Lining manufacturers, suppliers & exporters in India
27. Get contact details & address of companies manufacturing and supplying FRP Lining, Fiber Reinforced Plastic Lining, Fibre Reinforced Plastic Lining across India.
28. Used in both sewing and tailoring, Lining refers to the inner-layer of fabric or other material that is used to provide a neat finish to the garment or accessory
29. Whether creating clothing, luggage, hats or handbags, the Lining can be used to conceal interfacing, padding, raw edges and other construction details.
30. Lining: ( līn'ing ), A coating applied to the pulpal wall(s) of a restorative dental preparation to protect the pulp from thermal or chemical irritation; usually a vehicle containing a …
31. We offer 100% Cotton Lining Fabric in best quality and most affordable rates
32. The silver Lining of those years when I was trying to get 'Tinkers' published but couldn't were the years when I had to decide, Why do I want to be a writer? I realized that writing is the thing itself; writing is not a means to publication, writing is not a predicate of publication, so I …
33. See 4 authoritative translations of Lining in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
35. Shop hundreds of Linings to find the perfect one for your next project.
37. Shop our Lining fabrics and let's make something fabulous!
38. Lining is a layer of material on the inner surface of something, usually for protection or decorative appearance
39. Lining Fabric Polyester by the yard Lining taffeta fabric choose your colors black navy gray white red off white royal discount FabricInStyle
40. Favorite Add to More colors Helenka 4-way Stretch Lining Fabric - Dress Swimwear Lining BTY - 4 Colors Availbale - …
41. 1 day ago · The Silver Lining in Nike's Weak Fiscal Q3 Earnings Report The factors that pushed the athletic apparel giant's sales lower last quarter should completely reverse themselves soon.
Lining, Lower, Last
42. Silver Lining synonyms, silver Lining pronunciation, silver Lining translation, English dictionary definition of silver Lining
43. 1 day ago · As we mark one year since the novel coronavirus pandemic struck Colorado and changed daily life here, the Aspen Times is writing another chapter in the Aspen Silver Lining story
44. In the spring of 2020, in the early days of the pandemic, the Times launched its Aspen Silver Lining project, an effort to bring together…
45. Lining may be made from cast concrete and reinforced concrete, prefabricated concrete, or metal (cast iron or, less frequently, steel)
46. Tunnel Lining is characterized by great diversity
47. Cast concrete and reinforced-concrete Lining is used mainly in tunnels of highly complex design and large cross section, usually driven by the heading method.
Definition of lining. 1 : material that lines or that is used to line especially the inner surface of something (such as a garment) 2 : the act or process of providing something with a lining.
1 : material that lines or that is used to line especially the inner surface of something (such as a garment) 2 : the act or process of providing something with a lining Examples of lining in a Sentence The coat had a soft lining. the lining of the bladder
lining 1 (Textiles)na. material used to line a garment, curtain, etcnb. ( as modifier ): lining satin. 2 (Printing, Lithography & Bookbinding) a material, such as mull or brown paper, used to strengthen the back of a book 3 (Civil Engineering) civil engineering a layer of concrete, brick, or timber, etc, used in canals to prevent them... More ...
verb (used with object), lined, lin·ing. to cover the inner side or surface of: to line the coat with blue silk. to serve to cover: Velvet draperies lined the walls of the room. to furnish or fill: to line shelves with provisions. to reinforce the back of a book with glued fabric, paper, vellum, etc.