1. Lingerers synonyms, Lingerers pronunciation, Lingerers translation, English dictionary definition of Lingerers
2. Lingerers NOW ONLY 5.99 WITH FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA! Site navigation
3. Chunks that remain after the 2nd and 3rd flush are then known as Stallion Lingerers.
4. The owners are consciencious of who is on the property - and does not allow Lingerers
5. Lingerers, MaLingerers and Those who Throw Zingers: Dealing with Challenging Clients
6. The Lingerers 2.5M views Discover short videos related to The Lingerers on TikTok
7. Watch popular content from the following creators: The Lingerers(@the_Lingerers), Jeffrey Barrows(@jpxbarrows781), The Lumineers(@thelumineersofficial), The Lingerers(@the_Lingerers), The Lingerers(@the_Lingerers) .
8. 'Lingerers' follows the daily lives of a group of high school girls, all of whom have 'Gears' which grants them unique abilities, from controlling the wind to making anything sound like a guitar
Lingerers, Lives, Like
9. Watch popular content from the following creators: The Lingerers(@the_Lingerers), Jeffrey Barrows(@jpxbarrows781), The Lingerers(@the_Lingerers), The Lingerers(@the_Lingerers), The Lingerers(@the_Lingerers)
lin·ger. (lĭng'gər) intr.v. lin·gered, lin·ger·ing, lin·gers. 1. To stay in a place or be slow in leaving it, often out of reluctance: Friends lingered at the picnic tables, chatting. See Synonyms at stay 1. 2. a. To continue or persist: a smell that lingered in the air; doubts that lingered in my mind.
verb (used without object) to remain or stay on in a place longer than is usual or expected, as if from reluctance to leave: We lingered awhile after the party. to remain alive; continue or persist, although gradually dying, ceasing, disappearing, etc.: She lingered a few months after the heart attack.
linger(verb) remain present although waning or gradually dying. "Her perfume lingered on". Synonyms: lurk, tarry, lallygag, footle, mess about, lollygag, loiter, lounge, mill about, hover, dawdle, loaf, mill around, hang around. Antonyms: