1. Tr.v. Limned, limn·ing (lĭm′nĭng), limns 1
Limned, Limn, Limns
2. See synonyms for: limn / Limned on Thesaurus.com verb (used with object) to represent in drawing or painting
3. At one end of the arena loomed a twelve-foot statue of a bloated Term, Limned in a soft pale glow
4. EXPLOITER'S END JAMES CAUSEY Each problem is bathed in an artistic atmosphere, and each character in the picture Limned …
5. Definition of Limned in the Definitions.net dictionary
6. Information and translations of Limned in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
7. Tr.v. Limned, limn·ing (lĭm′nĭng), limns 1
Limned, Limn, Limns
8. See synonyms for: limn / Limned on Thesaurus.com verb (used with object) to represent in drawing or painting
9. Answer: Limned Limned is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted over 20 times
10. Try defining Limned with Google.
11. Welcome to Limned Glass I have always loved to make things but, in recent times, I found that my business activities offered limited opportunities to get my hands dirty
Limned, Loved, Limited
12. A period of ill health prompted me to change some of my priorities, so I put together a small glass studio and started Limned Glass as an outlet for my creativity.
13. Limned is a crossword puzzle clue
14. Limned is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 8 times
15. ‘The career Limned in Four Trials shows a dedication to helping others, a deep reservoir of empathy for the unfortunate, and a passion for justice.’ ‘Boston's weirder early '80s contours, like the snaky lunacy of The Freeze, get Limned as well.’
Limned, Like, Lunacy
16. Limned pronunciation - How to properly say Limned
17. Boston's weirder early '80s contours, like the snaky lunacy of The Freeze, get Limned as well
Like, Lunacy, Limned
18. The black fatality of those words seemed to stand out, stark and clear in the deep night, as though Limned …
19. They also “Limned” famous manuscripts and books, adding lush colored details and accents in gold leaf and other precious materials
Limned, Lush, Leaf
20. How to say Limned in English? Pronunciation of Limned with 1 audio pronunciation, 3 translations and more for Limned.
21. ‘Goodrich Limned some of her biography into her last known self-portrait, where she fashioned herself as an artist at work at her easel.’ ‘What we have is clearly Limned like the work of a master lapidary.’ ‘I'm very worried about how news of this journey will be Limned to others, if I don't make it.’
Limned, Last, Like, Lapidary
22. Synonyms for Limned include depicted, portrayed, delineated, sketched, pictured, drew, drawn, rendered, painted and represented
23. She wrote “gold-Limned hills” not gold-limbed hills, and “lake -rimmed cities” not Lake Rim
Limned, Limbed, Lake
24. In other words, the design of Sundquist's project, Limned in the architecture of its subject novel, resembles a field of force (s), multi-vocal, multi-directional, impinging upon the text eclectically, locally random it may seem, but eventually coming together in a formation of writing that Sundquist terms "the novel of segregation par excellence."
25. What does Limned mean? Described or represented in a lifelike manner
26. What does Limned mean? Information and translations of Limned in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web
27. Sentence with the word Limned I think your use of the word " Limned" is profound
28. Limned is a crossword puzzle answer
29. Limned is a crossword puzzle answer that we have
30. The film Limned his fitness regime, work ethic, first marriages, and the tragic overdose of his daughter Catya
31. Regina Weinreich: Vidal Sassoon: The Movie on a Bad Hair Night Through months of campaigning and 18 debates, the Republican presidential candidates have Limned a range of issues -- from taxation and corporate personhood to abortion
32. Limned 9 is a valid Scrabble Word in NWL, formerly TWL (USA, Thailand, Canada) Limned 9 is a valid Scrabble Word in CSW, formerly SOWPODS (Other Countries) Limned 12 is a valid word in WWF
33. Definitions for the word, Limned (imp
34. Unscrambled Words in the letters, Limned.
35. I think your use of the word "Limned" is profound.No more can Mr
36. George Sandys, who came to Virginia in the train of Governor Wyat, in 1621, and completed his excellent metrical translation of Ovid on the banks of the James, in the midst of the Indian massacre of 1622, "Limned" as he writes "by that imperfect light which was snatched from the hours …
37. A list of words that start with Limned (words with the prefix Limned)
38. We search a large scrabble dictionary for scrabble words starting with Limned - we take the letter or word you enter, and generate all words starting with Limned.In addition there is a list of Words that end with Limned, words that contain Limned, and Synonyms of Limned.
Large, Limned, Letter, List
39. We found 3 answers for the crossword clue Limned
40. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Limned yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
41. Limned Total Number of words made out of Limned = 59 Limned is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 9 points.Limned is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 12 points
42. Limned is a 6 letter medium Word starting with L and ending with D
43. We've got 0 rhyming words for Limned » What rhymes with Limned? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Limned.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
Limned, Like, Lyrics
44. The artist Limned a good likeness of his wife
45. The report minutely Limned the trade situation
46. The report Limned a desperate situation
47. We found 13 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Limned: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Limned" is defined
Limned, , Line
48. General (12 matching dictionaries) Limned: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info] Limned: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
49. Limned - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Limned and much more
50. The word Limned uses 6 letters: d, e, i, l, m, n
51. Limned is playable in: Words With Friends 12
52. I Limned the broad shores of Long Sands Beach near York, Maine, where Georgia O’Keeffe would retreat to paint when things with her husband got too heavy in New York.
53. Bacon’s striking formal innovations, in handlings of pictorial space, include swiftly Limned cubical enclosures and evocations of proscenium stages, in which single figures—or paired figures
tr.v. limned, limn·ing (lĭm′nĭng), limns 1. To describe or depict by painting or drawing. 2.
"Limn" traces to the Middle French verb enluminer and ultimately to the Latin illuminare, which means "to illuminate." Its use as an English verb dates from the days of Middle English; at first, "limn" referred to the action of illuminating (that is, decorating) medieval manuscripts with gold, silver, or brilliant colors.
Also found in: Thesaurus . 1. To describe or depict by painting or drawing. 2. To suffuse or highlight with light or color; illuminate: "There was just enough juice left in Merrill's flashlight to limn the outlines: A round lobe here. Another lobe over there" (Hampton Sides). 3. To describe or portray in words.
English Language Learners Definition of line : a long narrow mark on a surface : a mark on the ground that shows the edge of the playing area in a sport : an area or border that separates two places