1. Singular plural masculine neuter feminine masculine neuter feminine nominative/ accusative indefinite Limitat: Limitată
2. Limitation definition is - an act or instance of limiting
3. How to use Limitation in a sentence.
4. The act of limiting or the state of being limited: He was very successful in his Limitation of salt intake
Limiting, Limited, Limitation
5. A limiting rule or condition; a restriction: Are there any Limitations on the agreement? 3
6. A shortcoming or defect: We need to overcome our Limitations if …
7. What does Limitate mean? Bounded by a distinct line
8. 24 synonyms of Limitation from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 31 related words, definitions, and antonyms
9. Find another word for Limitation.
10. Numără restul, cu minuțiozitate de provincial venit în capitală cu buget Limitat
11. Limitat revealer faire circuler tehostaja, vahvistin magsinkaw jdn
12. Transportor Sinonim Limitat Baltag Măcelar Bir Irupţie Alică Involuţie Osi Topsicat Superioară Răsfrânge Insondabil Prindere Pronunțabil Frunzet Libertar Fiecare Furuncul Octoih Podagric Legiuire Secvențial Slăbănogie Uriaş Cântec Buracă Sardonică Zare Urât Nălucă Reunificator Săbaş Debruiere Puiuţ Baladă Amuzament Urma
Limitat, Libertar, Legiuire, Luc
13. The original swing tag `Gerz Limitat` is still in place
14. The inside the lid is embossed with `Gerz Limitat 1975 Original um 1750 Westerwald`
15. This cobalt blue Limitat 2000 stein based on an original beer stein mold sculpted in 1750 in the Westerwald region of Germany
16. Finit, Limitat jubileum lexikalisch Hewlett Packard emme voisi koskaan motor shousetsuka bench vanity case bokshandschoen (de) inconjura(a strabate) Differs Absolutize handshaking signal அக்குள், கக்கம், கமுக்கூடு large extinct animal native of South America which lacked incisors instruction from a
Limitat, Lexikalisch, Large, Lacked
17. The scientific method has a number of Limitations including: Constrained by the extent of existing knowledge - Developing a hypothesis and designing an experiment is based on current human knowledge.However, until viruses were discovered many diseases could not be explained e.g
18. The hand-painted relief on this 2003 Limitat Zoller & Born beer stein has been replicated from the original antique stein first created at the end of the 17th century
19. Deci asa mere,adica 40km/h dar voi scoate Limitatoru de la variator voi schimba rolele si voi pune un set motor 80cc dupa voi reveni cu un video Donatii - h
20. The steins are all the small or miniature version of the Gerz Limitat series and the Neu Schwanstein Castle stein of King Ludwig of Bavaria Germany made by WW Team
21. Continuing Undertaking Rule: A legal rule that temporarily stops the statute of Limitations from moving to expiry for claims of negligence
22. All of us encountered the term research Limitations at least once in academic paper writing.Usually, we interpret it as something bad
23. Period of Limitations (a) No person shall be prosecuted, tried, or punished for any violation of subchapter I of this chapter, unless the indictment is found or the information is instituted within 5 years after the date of the violation.
24. One section of the bill states that they are required by law to tell me that the Statute of Limitations on this has passed, and that …
25. Topic Welding Industry / Technical Discussions / 1-1.5% Cr to P91 WPS & Hardness Limitat By William T Date 07-01-2003 19:35 We have one production butt weld to perform, joining 20" NPS, Sch 160, SA 335 P11 pipe to 20" NPS, Sch 160, SA 335 P91 pipe
26. Pentru bărbați stoc Limitat! Mărimea XXL slim fit
27. Limitat translates to limited –––––––––––– Join our new subreddit for language learners @ Press J to jump to the feed
Limitat, Limited, Language, Learners
28. Title: C:Documents and SettingsAdministratorDesktopFinished handoutsCamarillo handouts 254 design Limitations design Limitat Author: Administrator
limitate. Adjective. ( not comparable) Bounded by a distinct line. Origin. Latin limitatus, past participle of limitare to limit. See limit (verb). English Wiktionary. Available under CC-BY-SA license.
English Language Learners Definition of limit (Entry 1 of 2) : a point beyond which it is not possible to go : a point beyond which someone is not allowed to go
1 : to assign certain limits to : prescribe reserved the right to limit use of the land. 2a : to restrict the bounds or limits of the specialist can no longer limit himself to his specialty. b : to curtail or reduce in quantity or extent we must limit the power of aggressors.
Examples of limitation in a Sentence a law aimed at the limitation of federal power They have placed a limitation on the amount of time we have available. Recent Examples on the Web Engineering, design & general company operations absorb vast majority of my mind & are the fundamental limitation on doing more.