1. Lightening synonyms, Lightening pronunciation, Lightening translation, English dictionary definition of Lightening
2. Becoming lighter or brighter: The sky began Lightening …
3. Lightening is a present participle corresponding to the verb lighten, where to lighten is to make light or lighter.For example, we might say that a person who has been losing weight is Lightening, or that an aging man’s hair is Lightening to gray.
Lightening, Lighten, Light, Lighter, Losing
4. 60ml Whitening Cream,Skin Lightening Cream,Brightens & Nourishes Repairs Skins,Effective Lightening Cream for Knees,Elbows,Armpit,Sensitive Areas,Brightens&Nourishes Repairs Skins
5. Lightening Dropping Obstetrics The descent of the fetus deeper into the pelvis, resulting in a ↓ in the fundal height, an event that occurs from days to wks–usually 2 wks before labor and is caused by physiologic changes of the uterus; Lightening is characterized by an abrupt sensation of 'lightness' or relief from the weightiness felt by the mother which corresponds to the drop of the
Lightening, Labor, Lightness
6. Lightening definition: the sensation , experienced by many women late in pregnancy when the head of the fetus Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
7. Definition of Lightening in the Definitions.net dictionary
8. What does Lightening mean? Information and translations of Lightening in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
v. light·ened, light·en·ing, light·ens. v.tr. 1. To make less heavy : I lightened my backpack by removing a large textbook. 2. To lessen the severity or oppressiveness of: lighten the workload. See Synonyms at relieve. 3. To make less worried or more cheerful: lighten the mood.
The bolt of lightning is a traditional symbol of sudden illumination and the destruction of ignorance; it also represents a punishment of humans by the gods from the skies, most commonly attributed to Zeus, king of the gods.
Lightning or Lightening - How to Use Each Correctly Using Lightning in a Sentence. When to use lightning: Lightning is a type of weather phenomenon that involves bright... Using Lightening in a Sentence. When to use lightening: Lightening is the progressive form of the verb to lighten. This... Remembering Lightning vs. Lightening. One way to help you remember when to use... More ...
The definition of lightning is extremely quick . An example of lightning used as an adjective is lightning speed which means moving very quickly. Lightning is defined as a flash of light that is caused by the discharge of electricity in the atmosphere.